Author Topic: Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game  (Read 1434 times)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game
« on: August 08, 2008, 02:35:03 AM »
i mean come on dre could have hooked him up with at least 2 beats and hes claiming that hes to busy with detox but he gives beats to other people on the math who never even come out. Game is always repping dre showing him love and dre just does not give a fuck about game looks like i seriously find it hard to believe that dre is to busy to slide game 2 beats when hes always making beats i think game needs to stop reppin and name droppin dre now what you guys think ?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 03:11:18 AM »
Dre was not on DA....Dre has other projects to work on..
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

No Teflon

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »
let me tell u how it really is homie

1)Dre Not Being on LAX is the best thing u can Do, Why? let me see, Last Dre Beats, "straight to the Bank" Trash/ Hustlers-Trash/Grow up-Trash/Jay Z-Lost One-Trash..

By Trash, i mean, JR, Cool n  DRe, Timbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dre, Dre fell off, same repetative shit, no creativity at all, honest To God and Jesus Christ man, I hate Dre today, he is a groundbreaking dude, That G funk he created, was The Heart Of the West and the West Itself.West=GFunk=Dre, but today, he is trash man...

2)Game not being with Dre, is not bad for Game, its bad for Dre, Alota Energy Falls on Game, alot, Latinos/Fans/Black, Hiphop are fuking with Game, Dre has no energy on him, Bishop lamont cant save shit, His single Grow up is going nowhere man, Dre Needs Game, If Wayne is on Detox, Thats 1 save, 50 cent bring the shit, but he can ruin the shit too, i mean, Straight to the Banks was Fuking Horrible, as if they did the record on purpose to Piss the World off, and Yaya laugh was the Cherry on top of The Cake, shit was a Joke, like really, shit was something Wierd Al Yankovich would do..

Game does not want Dre to be on LAX,He wants Game to be on LAX,

Lucifuge

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 03:23:52 AM »
he got dre with cool ;D
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 03:26:34 AM »

1)Dre Not Being on LAX is the best thing u can Do, Why? let me see, Last Dre Beats, "straight to the Bank" Trash/ Hustlers-Trash/Grow up-Trash/Jay Z-Lost One-Trash..

By Trash, i mean, JR, Cool n  DRe, Timbo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dre, Dre fell off, same repetative shit, no creativity at all, honest To God and Jesus Christ man, I hate Dre today, he is a groundbreaking dude, That G funk he created, was The Heart Of the West and the West Itself.West=GFunk=Dre, but today, he is trash man...

2)Game not being with Dre, is not bad for Game, its bad for Dre, Alota Energy Falls on Game, alot, Latinos/Fans/Black, Hiphop are fuking with Game, Dre has no energy on him, Bishop lamont cant save shit, His single Grow up is going nowhere man, Dre Needs Game, If Wayne is on Detox, Thats 1 save, 50 cent bring the shit, but he can ruin the shit too, i mean, Straight to the Banks was Fuking Horrible, as if they did the record on purpose to Piss the World off, and Yaya laugh was the Cherry on top of The Cake, shit was a Joke, like really, shit was something Wierd Al Yankovich would do..

agreed

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 03:27:59 AM »
who cares if dre's not on LaX, from what ive heard soo far Game dont need him
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 03:28:55 AM »
Dre Needs Game

Dre needs Game when he can have Nas, Eminem, Snoop, Cube, Ren, Jay Z and every fucking rapper he wants on Detox?  ::)
I doubt Game can outwrite D.O.C. or Eminem either.

Yeah right, that's why he said before LAX that Dre was gonna produce and that's why he says he is gonna make 4th album only if he get's the likes of Dre & Yella to produce the album...c'mon now, face the facts.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 03:32:54 AM by Booz »

Black Gloves

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 03:43:26 AM »
Dre Needs Game

Dre needs Game when he can have Nas, Eminem, Snoop, Cube, Ren, Jay Z and every fucking rapper he wants on Detox?  ::)
I doubt Game can outwrite D.O.C. or Eminem either.

Yeah right, that's why he said before LAX that Dre was gonna produce and that's why he says he is gonna make 4th album only if he get's the likes of Dre & Yella to produce the album...c'mon now, face the facts.

Ehhhh Game never said Dre was gonna produce on his upcoming album (LAX)..only NJD said that A LOONG TIME AGO

and hes not sayin that "without Game Detox will flop" hes NOT sayin that

hes sayin that alot of cats on the West loves Game and sees him as the dude currently reppin the West and if Dre (who been gone for years now) dont fuck wit him and chooses to fuck wit 50 and Wayne you KNOW dudes
on the West will be AT LEAST disappointed - mad

dont act like it homie. Everybody will still cop it/listen to Detox but majority of Westcoast fans will be disappointed and thats a fact.

Thats what hes sayin.

D-Stress

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 04:55:43 AM »
Nobody Needs Dre.
Look What Warren G Did, He Had Bomb Shit Without Even A One Song Produced By Dre.
He Has 4 Albums Without Dre, He Don´t Need Dre.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 06:32:41 AM »
its not worth having dre on your album unless he's gonna exec produce it, otherwise the beat he will give you will be wack, and you will be alot better off just going to cool & dre.

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 06:44:22 AM »
Dre was not on DA....Dre has other projects to work on..

+

But he says he isn't interested in producing albums for established artists. Dre, who previously helped launch Eminem and 50 Cent, says his goal is to find who's next.

"All I want to do is sit in the studio with that person for a year and try to create another masterpiece

A.K.T.

• Lil Geezy
  • myspace.com/aktoftheartists
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 06:47:51 AM »
I think all that kind of beats you think is wack must be given by Dre cause he keeps the real shit for Detox and his artists. The rest it's like he don't give a shit so he give the beat to the other artists. And some beat you said are produced by Dre are actually just Mixed by Dre.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 07:18:42 AM »
i dont see why people who want a dre beat, get mark elizondo, mark baston and scott storch in the studio and POW youve got a dre beat, for half the cost and you havnt got to wait a year

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »
i dont see why people who want a dre beat, get mark elizondo, mark baston and scott storch in the studio and POW youve got a dre beat, for half the cost and you havnt got to wait a year

You don't get a Dre beat though do you?

And even if you did his name holds a lot more value than these guys names.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 07:48:10 AM »

1)Dre Not Being on LAX is the best thing u can Do, Why? let me see, Last Dre Beats, "straight to the Bank" Trash/

2)i mean, Straight to the Banks was Fuking Horrible, as if they did the record on purpose to Piss the World off

10. Straight To The Bank
Produced by Ty Fyffe
Additional Production by Dr.Dre
Instruments played by Taj "Mahal" Brown

For the record.