Author Topic: Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game  (Read 1432 times)

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
Re: Dre not being on LAX is a diss to game
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 08:54:02 AM »
let me tell u how it really is homie

1)Dre Not Being on LAX is the best thing u can Do, Why? let me see, Last Dre Beats, "straight to the Bank" Trash/

2)i mean, Straight to the Banks was Fuking Horrible, as if they did the record on purpose to Piss the World off

10. Straight To The Bank
Produced by Ty Fyffe
Additional Production by Dr.Dre
Instruments played by Taj "Mahal" Brown

For the record.

oh shit I felt that one UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHhhhh...

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

smegma

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008, 08:57:16 AM »
its not worth having dre on your album unless he's gonna exec produce it, otherwise the beat he will give you will be wack, and you will be alot better off just going to cool & dre.

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2008, 09:47:57 AM »
WHO CAREEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

these game stans are fucking sickening, GO THE FUCK BACK TO THE BLACKWALLSTREET FORUM

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2008, 09:55:43 AM »
WHO CAREEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

these game stans are fucking sickening, GO THE FUCK BACK TO THE BLACKWALLSTREET FORUM

shut up bitch u didn't have to come in the thread in the first place....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »
Its just fuckin gay that he quit workin with Game but is still producing for 50 / G-Unit. Game still shows Dre hella love but he chose to produce for 50 who was throwin all kind of jabs at him on the radio. Its whatever tho, good music is good music.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SCAVENGER

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 10:43:51 AM »
OMAR CRUZ SHOULD BE ON THE DETOX TO REP FOR THE LATINOS  8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 11:11:51 AM »
I would rather take unreleased verse by Pun.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 11:19:10 AM »
I would rather take unreleased verse by Pun.

there are no unreleased verses by pun

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »
Its just fuckin gay that he quit workin with Game but is still producing for 50 / G-Unit. Game still shows Dre hella love but he chose to produce for 50 who was throwin all kind of jabs at him on the radio. Its whatever tho, good music is good music.

that just shows how much of a bitch dre is though, and all his past artists can see that, joel ortiz etc and even raekwon - he just stopped working with raekwon for no reason

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

EFFeX

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2008, 11:44:20 AM »
I could care less if Dre ever works with Game again. Dre isn't needed to make a hot album anymore.

MarshColin

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 11:57:29 AM »

1)Dre Not Being on LAX is the best thing u can Do, Why? let me see, Last Dre Beats, "straight to the Bank" Trash/

2)i mean, Straight to the Banks was Fuking Horrible, as if they did the record on purpose to Piss the World off

10. Straight To The Bank
Produced by Ty Fyffe

For the record.

Also for the record, straight to the bank was a sick fucking beat. Why do u not like it Teflon?

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:42 PM »
dr. dre is so overated....yea he a legend but theres so many other producers out there...j.r. rotem, cool n dre, dj toomp, polow>>>>>dre right now...

but i admit...that is a slap in the face 2 game tho...he continue 2 work wit g-unit with the exception of banks...and he cant take time out 2 produce 4 his protege?? thats a bitch move...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 12:33:18 PM »

10. Straight To The Bank
Produced by Ty Fyffe

For the record.

Also for the record, straight to the bank was a sick fucking beat. Why do u not like it Teflon?
Well he is a Game groupie and...well that's it.

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 01:09:27 PM »
dr. dre is so overated....yea he a legend but theres so many other producers out there...j.r. rotem, cool n dre, dj toomp, polow>>>>>dre right now...

but i admit...that is a slap in the face 2 game tho...he continue 2 work wit g-unit with the exception of banks...and he cant take time out 2 produce 4 his protege?? thats a bitch move...
no it is not bitch move because 50 cent was with Dr dre before game . . also game would not shut his mouth like dr dre told him .Dr dre does not owe game shit . game owes everything to dr dre & 50 cent .so get off games dick,stans because game idd this to himself by not foolwing the orders of DR dre to stop the beef with 50 cent & g-unit.eminem & 50 cent helped put aftermath on the map not game .50 cent was on aftermath before game . dr dre is going to stick with the one who was with him first &  who follows orders.also dr dre is not even close overrated . dr dre is better then any producer today .all old school producer are better then these new school producers. Blame game for this not dr dre because game did this all to himself not dr dre.

h2k4

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »
who cares if dre's not on LaX, from what ive heard soo far Game dont need him

its not worth having dre on your album unless he's gonna exec produce it, otherwise the beat he will give you will be wack, and you will be alot better off just going to cool & dre.

I pretty much agree with these dudes (minus the wack Dre beat).  Game doesn't need him.  However, having Dre Exec Produce the album would be great.  He can bring the music to life.