Author Topic: T.I. Whatever You Like- I FU#*ing Love this track!  (Read 1356 times)

MediumL

Re: T.I. Whatever You Like- I FU#*ing Love this track!
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 01:02:24 AM »
the shits so wack it makes me laugh. TI singing, sounds like some insecure kid in highschool whos been forced to try out for the choir lmao
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 02:16:06 AM »

Lol well at least one person likes the song but I can't lie, I think this is going to be massive hit in the clubs.
it will be huge in the clubs
Unfortunately. Its so cheesy its unreal.
it is cheesy.

Some of y'all gotta understand something though. TI has a priority to sell records. This has become him, imo, without him even really choosing to be so. Urban Legend came out of nowhere and sold 1.5 million records. Look at the singles for that album. "Bring Em Out" wasn't a cheesy nor corny song; it was for the clubs, but wasn't cheesy, corny, poppy, gimmicky or none of that..the 2nd single was 'you dont know me' and that is a real street, raw anthem..that song wasn't "suppose to be" nominated for a grammy..by that i mean it isn't your typical grammy nominated song..the third single(s) were asap and motivation..two real street, hungry songs were TI is spitting..nothing mainstream about them..no girl songs are released..he still sells 1.5 million records

ok next album first single 'what u know' prod by dj toomp..another record that BLOWS UP without being cheesy, corny, poppy, etc..the strength of this single alone helps the cd (shockingly) to move over 500K the first week; TI had never even moved 200K in a week in his career til this cd..boom, a hip-hop COMMERCIAL star is born (without any poppy or cheesy songs) out of nowhere.

now, he has to continue selling or else guess what? the media and critics will say "he fell off." if he releases another cd similar to 'trap muzik' and is filled with classic music that isn't mainstream in any way, sure us fans will love it, but if it flops, guess what? the media and critics are going to frown upon the album and say he fell off.
It sounds like you're saying he sold out lol. and homie U dont need to defend him in every thread. anyways, yeah the song is cheesy/generic/unoriginal/etc. but I kinda like it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 02:19:41 AM »
TI is so wack
he's better than your fav. emcee.

My bet is that he aint.
you crazy. don't sleep on t.i.'s lyrical ability.

I'm gonna tell you now, I ain't a hater but you seriously overrate him. In a way I'm hoping this album comes out wack just to see your reaction, but I obviously hope it comes out great I need some new music to bump.
overrated just like your fav. emcee(s). it won't come out wack because t.i. has five solo albums and i own all of them and i haven't been dissapointed yet !!!!!!!! don't worry if it's wack you won't have to buy it so you'll save some money.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 03:38:50 AM »
Every rapper from the south sucks. TI is at least decent, but this track is uber wack, what were they thinking with that stupid chorus.

z-ro doesnt suck and everyone in geto boys  :P

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2008, 08:17:48 AM »
why does he have to change the formula now?

for all his previous albums he opened with a street/club banger, and saved the girly shit for later.

now he has to switch up? I think he could do fine without it.

He could homie but I think after what he's been through he has the right to have fun with it now man. I mean why not switch up y;our flow.............. besides he is no position to be making gangsta music or none of that crap. I have had alot of feedback on another board because of my opinion on this track and they say it's GAY n all that lol whatever............ but I mean this song is a CLASSIC hit for the ladies STRICKLY for the ladies to make em feel good about themselves and shyt WHY NOT? That's coo instead about rapping about the same ol garbage you hear about balling, strret cred, haters n all that bullshyt I mean what are you GAY? why the fuck do you want to listen to someone talk about another dude .... lol c'mon show the ladies some love to homies.
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Tha Magus

• 'G'
  • KILLAFORNIA BABY!!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2008, 08:21:58 AM »
Every rapper from the south sucks. TI is at least decent, but this track is uber wack, what were they thinking with that stupid chorus.

Tha chorus is catchy as hell homie how can you not like a song that's dedicated to the ladies............ oh and btw watch the video it's bad ass!
www.ThaWasteland.com Tha Magus Team Leader for Bone Thugs N Harmony #1 community site

By Magus7

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2008, 10:51:05 AM »
^how can people support this song & not "Lollipop" or "Got Money"? both were way more catchy & everyone loves them in the clubs. i don't understand how this song is like almost, if not classic & Wayne's songs are just "wack". ???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

I'm gonna tell you now, I ain't a hater but you seriously overrate him. In a way I'm hoping this album comes out wack just to see your reaction, but I obviously hope it comes out great I need some new music to bump.

that doesn't stop him lol. TI could do an album thats on some Soulja Boy status and that shit would be "TIGHT AS FUCK" to classic material.
fortunately he's not a cham typa nigga so i couldn't see that happening.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

that doesn't stop him lol. TI could do an album thats on some Soulja Boy status and that shit would be "TIGHT AS FUCK" to classic material.

:laugh: That made me laugh. +1
cause you're a fool. dude's probably ticklin' ya feet...bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2008, 02:24:20 PM »
^how can people support this song & not "Lollipop" or "Got Money"? both were way more catchy & everyone loves them in the clubs. i don't understand how this song is like almost, if not classic & Wayne's songs are just "wack". ???
cause that shit is trash shit for brains. what the fuck is he sayin' in either song???

Invincible

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2008, 03:14:00 PM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

At least i don't kiss T.I.'s  arse.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 05:53:44 PM by dopewhiterapper »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2008, 03:59:35 PM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

At least i don't kiss any T.I.'s  arse.
y'all are haters and it's okay. you are motivation. sept. 30 you shall see it won't be anything to talk about anymore. but any way go get a job or somethin' put some money in ya pocket and stop hatin'.

Invincible

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2008, 04:19:42 PM »
Did you not read the post above. all i said is you overrate him. The fact you said Trap Muzik>Illmatic just says it all.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »
TI is so wack

My bet is that he aint.

At least i don't kiss any T.I.'s  arse.
y'all are haters and it's okay. you are motivation. sept. 30 you shall see it won't be anything to talk about anymore. but any way go get a job or somethin' put some money in ya pocket and stop hatin'.

i don't hate on TI lol. he's just not the greatest of all time, or best alive, or whatever overrated title you give him. he's an above average rapper from the south. i personally like Cham more...but if you wanna talk about a hater, ur the definition. u actually hate on every rapper in the game that is not affiliated with TI.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »
Did you not read the post above. all i said is you overrate him. The fact you said Trap Muzik>Illmatic just says it all.
see this is what you need to understand. my opinions are purely based on my feelings of somethin' and too fuckin' bad. trap muzik IS better in my opinion and that's just it. illmatic is a classic and so is trap muzik. just because you're from another region doesn't mean that your album(s) can't be better than illmatic. shit i think devin the dude's first album is better than illmatic so is the chronic,resurrection and straight outta compton and eazy duz it and ready to die and reasonable doubt and doggystyle and atliens and dear diary :those albums are all better than illmatic so the fuck what !!!!!!!!!