Author Topic: T.I. Whatever You Like- I FU#*ing Love this track!  (Read 1371 times)

Lunatic

Re: T.I. Whatever You Like- I FU#*ing Love this track!
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2008, 09:18:50 PM »
this will blow up huge, trust me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2008, 10:55:18 PM »
I consider them the same, dont hate em but also aint crazy about them, both are tracks that should only be bumped when ur with females.

well 50 like degrades them, saying "suck my dick bitch!"...but he's always played the pimp scene. TI is more like "i'm your man, and ill treat you so nice!". but still both club joints lol.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2008, 11:35:14 PM »
I consider them the same, dont hate em but also aint crazy about them, both are tracks that should only be bumped when ur with females.

well 50 like degrades them, saying "suck my dick bitch!"...but he's always played the pimp scene. TI is more like "i'm your man, and ill treat you so nice!". but still both club joints lol.
Yea but some females like that, I knoe bitches like that. Those are the same type that hear the TI joint n hate it cuz hes basically playing the bitch in the song.

bez

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2008, 04:09:40 AM »
mp3?

D-Stress

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2008, 05:05:59 AM »
mp3?

yeah some1 zshare that shit.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2008, 05:31:13 AM »

Yea but some females like that, I knoe bitches like that. Those are the same type that hear the TI joint n hate it cuz hes basically playing the bitch in the song.
the key phrase you said is ''i know bitches like that. you are absolutely right they are bitches and not women. they like to be treated like shit. a real woman would enjoy this song. it's nothin' wrong wit a song like this expressin' yourself to ya girl(if you got one) and i'm quite sure tiny is way well off than you or them pigeons you mentioned. it sure is a double edge sword. when you call them bitches and hoes it's an issue when you treat them nice it's an issue truth is though there are some women and there are some bitches in this world.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:42:50 AM by classic material »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2008, 05:54:35 AM »

the key phrase you said is ''i know bitches like that. you are absolutely right they are bitches and not women. they like to be treated like shit. a real woman would enjoy this song. it's nothin' wrong wit a song like this expressin' yourself to ya girl(if you got one) and i'm quite sure tiny is way well off than you or them pigeons you mentioned. it sure is a double edge sword. when you call them bitches and hoes it's an issue when you treat them nice it's an issue truth is though there are some women and there are some bitches in this world.
I think u misunderstood what I said, 'I knoe bitches like that' I meant it in this way: 'I knoe bitches (that are) like that' N nahh I dont got a girl, fuck a relationship right now, I'm still young and don't wanna be tied down to one female. N I'm not referring to all women as bitches, just bitches as bitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2008, 06:29:02 AM »

I think u misunderstood what I said, 'I knoe bitches like that' I meant it in this way: 'I knoe bitches (that are) like that' N nahh I dont got a girl, fuck a relationship right now, I'm still young and don't wanna be tied down to one female. N I'm not referring to all women as bitches, just bitches as bitches.
no i understood what you meant.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »
this bubble gum shit makes me wish that nigga was in jail
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2008, 10:40:34 AM »

Lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Black Gloves

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2008, 02:23:51 PM »

this nigga is ruthless haha.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2008, 06:20:04 PM »
yeah snoop shoulda been in jail for that bullshit he been droppin'.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2008, 08:28:00 PM »

LOL