4 (28.6%)
THE HOMIES STAY JACKIN HIM
2 (14.3%)
OR MISS MANAGES HIS MONEY
2 (14.3%)
HE RAPS FOR ADVANCEMENTS AND FUCK THE REST
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...  (Read 1774 times)

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Mc Eiht - Roccstar..Go Cop It.. It's 08/08/08...
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2008, 03:22:08 AM »
Who the fuck comes on the internet for 2.5 years on a forum to tell everyone that MC Eiht is fake and what not. We dont give a shit buddy, take that shit somewhere else? If your really from the streets wtf u doin talkin shit bout him on the net for? Go find his ass if you hate him so much u hoe ass clown. Who the hell sits on the net for hours makin up fake unfunny ass posters for other people to see, go outside, go get some pussy, get some money u bitch boy!!!

man, I usually don't like your posts, but that was some real talk right here.

+1
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Miez

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2008, 03:32:29 AM »
sorry clown, you think you're funny huh?
But u can't even spell "fruit"  ::)

TYPIN TO FAST WHO CARES.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

no we dont....did u mean your penis is too small?

NAW IT WAS ACTUALLY TOO BIG..DATS WHY MOMMY HAS A BIG MOUTH NOW...

that's why your brain is too small to spell correctly

SPELL THESE WENNIE BOY.. THIS IS PROBALLY EIHT NEWBIE...

WTF is a wennie?  Im not up to Net Banger Slang... U Mean Weenie?  Damn man, for you to photoshop all that shit u must have had time between ridin dick, net bangin and handling your property taxes to come up with that shit...

THANKZ TO THAT GRAPHIC DUDE IN THAT GRAPHIC SECTION....

ITS BETTER TO HANDLE PROPERTY TAXES.. THAN TO BE STILL RENTING WIT 19 ALBUMS OUT..;D

Or Having no Albums, and still livin in your mommas basement.. Promoting some nobody from Compton...Net Bangin N Shit...And the closest thing you ever can get to a deal is a 5 for $5 at Arbys...

Broke Ass Dick Rider... 8)
OK

Thats it?  OK?  Ran outta shit to say?  Pretend Im Eiht... Maybe You'll turn hard again faggot ;D

;D ;D ;D

gator313

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 08:10:29 AM »
It really doesn't matter what is said about Eiht, he is a west coast legend  Period!!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:16:04 AM by gator313 »

gator313

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2008, 08:14:55 AM »
I am born and raised in Detroit, MI   but I have been listening to west coast music since around 89.   So legends like Ice Cube, E-40, Spice 1, Too Short, MC Eiht will always get my support!!!!!

West Up!!!!

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2008, 09:54:47 AM »
Who the fuck comes on the internet for 2.5 years on a forum to tell everyone that MC Eiht is fake and what not. We dont give a shit buddy, take that shit somewhere else? If your really from the streets wtf u doin talkin shit bout him on the net for? Go find his ass if you hate him so much u hoe ass clown. Who the hell sits on the net for hours makin up fake unfunny ass posters for other people to see, go outside, go get some pussy, get some money u bitch boy!!!

man, I usually don't like your posts, but that was some real talk right here.

+1
\
You like that one how about this...who the fuck enters a thread that they know what the business is and they take time to respond crying about another man and what he does?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2008, 10:58:05 AM »
damn!!!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »
 8)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2008, 11:22:45 AM »
DAMN u are beefin with eiht for 2 years let me tell you summin factorehouse faggot... u aitn drop a affliated... u aitn dro pa pioneers with spice 1 ya dig u aint drop a new season with bro lynch .. u aint done shit now eiht is blowin up over tihs warzone with daz kurupt snoop kam all these heavy hitters... even pete rock wanna coem from the east and lay summin down for them boys

let me ask you summin factorgayhouse what the uck have you got going on...... nuttin cos you on the net talkin shit like a little whiteboy living in his mums basement smoking .. hahah you a joke ..... eiht fucked you and used your shitt studio to pump out a great album summin better than you could ever do.....peace to eiht a west vet/legend fuck all the noise that factor house is making over a 2 year old beef.. ya a joke

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 11:28:12 AM »
DAMN u are beefin with eiht for 2 years let me tell you summin factorehouse faggot... u aitn drop a affliated... u aitn dro pa pioneers with spice 1 ya dig u aint drop a new season with bro lynch .. u aint done shit now eiht is blowin up over tihs warzone with daz kurupt snoop kam all these heavy hitters... even pete rock wanna coem from the east and lay summin down for them boys

let me ask you summin factorgayhouse what the uck have you got going on...... nuttin cos you on the net talkin shit like a little whiteboy living in his mums basement smoking .. hahah you a joke ..... eiht fucked you and used your shitt studio to pump out a great album summin better than you could ever do.....peace to eiht a west vet/legend fuck all the noise that factor house is making over a 2 year old beef.. ya a joke

OK

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 11:30:22 AM »

LOL FACTOR HOUSE AIN'T GOT SHIT...

eiht blowing up and your on here like a little girl net banging

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2008, 11:32:56 AM »

YALL AINT GOT SHIT

this as fresh today as it was in 94 bith ass fag house

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »

LOL FACTOR HOUSE AIN'T GOT SHIT...

eiht blowing up and your on here like a little girl net banging

SO IF EIHT NEVER BLOWS UP..ILL HELP YOU GET YO FOOT OUT YO MOUTH WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE..

EIHT NEVER WENT PLATINUM..BESIDES TALES FROM THE HOOD SOUNDTRACK

HE WENT GOLD ONE TIME..

YOU ACTIN LIKE THIS NIGGA BEEN PLATINUM..

EIHT CAN'T EVEN SELL 10,000 COPIES IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...

WHY HE AINT DROP ON 08/08/08 AINT NO INVESTOR GONNA WASTE THEY TIME AND MONEY ON A NIGGA LIKE DAT...

LEGENDS DO ATLEAST GO PLATINUM ONCE...

AND ITS FACTOR HOUSE NIGGA.. IF WE WAS FACE TO FACE I DONT THINK THE DISRESPECT YOU SHOWIN WOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN PLACE... 

IM DONE................................

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2008, 12:11:14 PM »
spammer

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2008, 12:13:01 PM »
spammer

SPAM IS GOOD WHEN YOU FRY IT.. ;D

gator313

« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2008, 12:17:23 PM »
true    but legends is about getting their product out.    And everyone in the country knows about the great city of compton and Eiht is key part of that because he push and campaign about the city for 20 years now.  Stop hating on Eiht!!!!!!