Author Topic: (VIDEO) *NEW* DJ Whoo Kid Interview With Ice Cube  (Read 269 times)

AnybodyKilla

« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:59:23 AM by AnybodyKilla »

Westdog

Re: (VIDEO) *NEW* DJ Whoo Kid Interview With Ice Cube
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 12:36:44 AM »
Shit.. Cube talks abut 50!! 50 his new favor MC!!! shit... ???
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:03:03 AM »
^^^the badest thing is he ainīt pushin the new cats from the west, bishop,crooked,yaboy,techniec,lilbam. cube is like snoop a blackballer.

smegma

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 02:15:43 AM »
^^^the badest thing is he ainīt pushin the new cats from the west, bishop,crooked,yaboy,techniec,lilbam.

What's so bad about that?

midwestryder

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
^^^the badest thing is he ainīt pushin the new cats from the west, bishop,crooked,yaboy,techniec,lilbam. cube is like snoop a blackballer.
snoop & ice cube do not need to do shit for the new west . no one helped cube get where he is like you want ice cube to help the new west . it sounds like the you want the new west artists to take the eazy way out .if they can't opd theirselfes then they do no deserve it . no helped push ice cube vbakc in the day . so why should he? Ice Cube is not a blackballer . you & new west expect it giving to you & that is not how it works at all . you guys want to take the lazy way out & not pay your dues like ice cube did.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »

Who has he blackballed??