Author Topic: Team USA Basketball  (Read 1837 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Team USA Basketball
« on: August 10, 2008, 07:05:56 PM »
D- Wade is BACK! got damn that boy is fast as ever, and fucking shit up out there did yall see that pass from Jason Kidd to D Wade Mid Court for the alley hoop to i think lebron??

im almost inclined to say this years olympic team is the best team ever.. but stockton/jordan/magic/bird is sick

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Team USA Basketball
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 07:08:42 PM »
D- Wade is BACK! got damn that boy is fast as ever, and fucking shit up out there did yall see that pass from Jason Kidd to D Wade Mid Court for the alley hoop to i think lebron??

im almost inclined to say this years olympic team is the best team ever.. but stockton/jordan/magic/bird is sick

Original Dream Team>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any team USA after it

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 08:42:27 PM »

if tim duncan and KG were on this team instead of Bosh and J-kidd i'd agree this team is the best ever

why?  beacuse Bird and MAgic were out of their prime in 92 and the 2008 USA team has one center
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:23:59 PM »

doesn't matter, you can't prove it anyway. they can't play each other...fuck what was, we gotta focus on what is and go GOLD! 8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 01:06:09 AM »
we still got flaws, we let up too many perimeter points and didn't get any our damn selves. plus we're almost too concerned with looking flashy instead of handling business. that will catch up to us if we're not careful. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 11:00:57 AM »
were beating people by 30 and havent played GREAT as a team yet. I think we are FAR from trouble, EVERYONE is in trouble if we actually PLAY as good AS WE CAN

The Best of 3 Worlds

smegma

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:46:49 PM »
Is there a place where I can watch a re-run of this game?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »

nbcolympics.com

then go to sports then basketball and it should be there in its entirety. i'm not sure if there's commentary though, my friend said it's just the game.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smegma

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 01:02:50 PM »

nbcolympics.com

then go to sports then basketball and it should be there in its entirety. i'm not sure if there's commentary though, my friend said it's just the game.

Thanks! :)

Btw, did anyone see that cycling game where a cyclist drove right into his own coach ;D

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 01:10:43 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »
Kobe=gold...said it from the moment he committed to the team.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 01:55:11 PM »

LOL like that is the only reason why they will win the gold.  grow up lil fanboy

DIP DIP SET SET

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »

LOL like that is the only reason why they will win the gold.  grow up lil fanboy

Not the only reason but he is a huge reason. Kobe brings that intensity, leadership, defense, and long range shooting (all things we didn't have 2 summers ago). In this case Kobe was damn near the solution to every one of our problems.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 02:05:08 PM »

The team already lost without Kobe leading them twice, you 25 year old 12 year old...now shut the fuck up and stay off this website.

smegma

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »
Crap! That website doesn't allow any people outside of the US to watch videos >:(