Author Topic: Team USA Basketball  (Read 1838 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Team USA Basketball
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »
LeBron and Wade are killing it  :)

Seriously...Nowitzki would be like a 13th option on this team. LOL

Paul-Wade-Lebron-Dirk-Howard

i like that starting lineup
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D~Nice

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »
Chris Bosh has outplayed Dwight Howard the whole tournament.  His game is more suited to the international style IMO. 

Yeah I really do not get to see Bosh play that much but I have been impressed with his play. I hate being on the west coast and having these games being played at 4 and 5 in the morning our time. I have not caught a game since China.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2008, 07:46:57 PM »
Chris Bosh has outplayed Dwight Howard the whole tournament.  His game is more suited to the international style IMO. 

Yeah I really do not get to see Bosh play that much but I have been impressed with his play. I hate being on the west coast and having these games being played at 4 and 5 in the morning our time. I have not caught a game since China.

yeah man i wake up at 8am and i cant watch the fucking shit live   WTF
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2008, 10:50:12 PM »
on the real dwight howard is one of my favorite up and coming players, but dude has been a liability in these games. he needs to learn to just chill and stop giong for those super swats.

bosh> howard in these games.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2008, 12:57:31 AM »
on the other side of the coin, nobody can stop dwight howard down low hes a beast came through against angola .. its very difficult to muscle people around in the low post on defense when you can only put your forearm on someone.. its weird seeing nba players backed down so easily when they have to worry about spin moves

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »
Dwight Howard is good, but he's also very overrated...He has no true back-to-the-basket game and needs to develop some reliable moves already. I definitely like Bosh's game more.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2008, 03:07:12 AM »

Nah, he's a good shooter and Americans suck at shooting. Like Kobe, who has been terrible from the 3 point line in the first few games. Saw how China owned the shit out of the US from the 3 point line? Won't happen with Dirk on the team.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »

Saw how China owned the shit out of the US from the 3 point line? Won't happen with Dirk on the team.

i saw Dirk in the playoffs vs. Golden State two years ago...we don't need no one choking on this stage, going for gold. :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2008, 10:45:59 AM »
"I'm a warrior so when the odds is against the nigga Dirk gone choke" - Joe Budden
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2008, 12:52:48 PM »
^LOL...I used to think Dirk was MVP material. Boy, was I mistaking.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2008, 05:00:17 PM »
LOL@all those bitches forming a union feeling themselves and shit. LeBron and Wade are killing it, Dirk got the MVP, Kobe sucked ass from the 3 point line and the Celtics took a shit on the Lakers - all facts. Get over it.
No, it's not a sin

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2008, 05:04:40 PM »
LOL@all those bitches forming a union feeling themselves and shit. LeBron and Wade are killing it, Dirk got the MVP, Kobe sucked ass from the 3 point line and the Celtics took a shit on the Lakers - all facts. Get over it.

I would also like to add: OJ's guilty, Jeter is overrated, god exists and his name is Michael Phelps, PS3>360, Super Nintendo is the greatest gaming system of all time, Matt Kemp is a legend, lulz should replace lol....thank you

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2008, 05:07:11 PM »
I would also like to add: OJ's guilty, Jeter is overrated, god exists and his name is Michael Phelps, PS3>360, Super Nintendo is the greatest gaming system of all time, Matt Kemp is a legend, lulz should replace lol....thank you

^thats some real talk with the correction of 360>PS3. ;D...whatever that other guy said was irrelevant lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2008, 05:11:55 PM »

^thats some real talk with the correction of 360>PS3. ;D...whatever that other guy said was irrelevant lol.

Oh, and Dirk Nowitzki not playing well against the Golden State Warriors is completely on-topic when it comes to "Team USA Basketball"? You are the guys that went off-topic, I win.
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2008, 05:15:20 PM »

Oh, and Dirk Nowitzki not playing well against the Golden State is completely on-topic when it comes to "Team USA Basketball"? You are the guys that went off-topic, I win.

actually, all NIK said was that the USA BASKETBALL TEAM (<---------the topic) does not need Dirk Nowitzki. i think he's on topic. then we simply explained why we don't need him...he's a choke. i think we were on topic.