Author Topic: Team USA Basketball  (Read 1842 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Team USA Basketball
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2008, 05:27:18 PM »
I would also like to add: OJ's guilty, Jeter is overrated, god exists and his name is Michael Phelps, PS3>360, Super Nintendo is the greatest gaming system of all time, Matt Kemp is a legend, lulz should replace lol....thank you

^thats some real talk with the correction of 360>PS3. ;D...whatever that other guy said was irrelevant lol.

Oh, and Dirk Nowitzki not playing well against the Golden State is completely on-topic when it comes to "Team USA Basketball"? You are the guys that went off-topic, I win.

actually, all NIK said was that the USA BASKETBALL TEAM (<---------the topic) does not need Dirk Nowitzki. i think he's on topic. then we simply explained why we don't need him...he's a choke. i think we were on topic.

How did you guys even come to think of Dirk? Did I mention him or anything? No. You guys got personal because my initial statement (that is completely true) pissed you off. Then I explained how one could argue that Dirk in fact could make this team even better, and you guys united like little bitches and flat out dissed him.

Under those given circumstances it is completely appropriate for me to say some true stuff that is not entirely on-topic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »
I would also like to add: OJ's guilty, Jeter is overrated, god exists and his name is Michael Phelps, PS3>360, Super Nintendo is the greatest gaming system of all time, Matt Kemp is a legend, lulz should replace lol....thank you

^thats some real talk with the correction of 360>PS3. ;D...whatever that other guy said was irrelevant lol.

Oh, and Dirk Nowitzki not playing well against the Golden State is completely on-topic when it comes to "Team USA Basketball"? You are the guys that went off-topic, I win.

actually, all NIK said was that the USA BASKETBALL TEAM (<---------the topic) does not need Dirk Nowitzki. i think he's on topic. then we simply explained why we don't need him...he's a choke. i think we were on topic.

How did you guys even come to think of Dirk? Did I mention him or anything? No. You guys got personal because my initial statement (that is completely true) pissed you off. Then I explained how one could argue that Dirk in fact could make this team even better, and you guys united like little bitches and flat out dissed him.

Under those given circumstances it is completely appropriate for me to say some true stuff that is not entirely on-topic.

you didn't mention him...NIK mentioned him cuz he felt Dirk wouldn't make the team. just a statement that you took offense to.

as far as your "true stuff thats not on topic", ur off. your statement there was that "Saw how China owned the shit out of the US from the 3 point line? Won't happen with Dirk on the team."

^INCORRECT. dirk is no superstar defender, he would not have stopped China from hitting any 3's. i personally don't think he would of given us anymore 3's...i mean if you choke in the NBA, with just one nation watching. imagine the world watching, i mean were not trying to embaress the man.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2008, 06:58:11 PM »
I guess there are more people that wouldn't make the team according to Nik.. he mentioned him because he took offense to what I said, he started this shit. I didn't take offense; I just gave my input. Then your ass comes out of nowhere, talking shit. Please shut up already, you ain't entertaining me
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2008, 07:08:45 PM »
I guess there are more people that wouldn't make the team according to Nik.. he mentioned him because he took offense to what I said, he started this shit. I didn't take offense; I just gave my input. Then your ass comes out of nowhere, talking shit. Please shut up already, you ain't entertaining me

i don't blame you, im not entertaining you. im proving you wrong, i don't know many people who find that to be entertaining...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2008, 07:13:42 PM »
LOL@all those bitches forming a union feeling themselves and shit. LeBron and Wade are killing it, Dirk got the MVP, Kobe sucked ass from the 3 point line and the Celtics took a shit on the Lakers - all facts. Get over it.

Team USA is nothing without Kobe...Germany AND the Mavericks suck. Get over that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2008, 07:14:45 PM »
LOL@all those bitches forming a union feeling themselves and shit. LeBron and Wade are killing it, Dirk got the MVP, Kobe sucked ass from the 3 point line and the Celtics took a shit on the Lakers - all facts. Get over it.

Team USA is nothing without Kobe...Germany AND the Mavericks suck. Get over that.

^all facts. ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2008, 07:15:27 PM »

i don't blame you, im not entertaining you. im proving you wrong, i don't know many people who find that to be entertaining...

on point

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2008, 07:21:22 PM »

^all facts. ;)

Not exactly.. making the Olympics and the Western Playoffs is not my definition of "sucking"... far from as factual as my post.

on point

You guys are so cute together...
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2008, 07:23:03 PM »
^he's right, though...you're getting butthurt over Dirk. man up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »

How is mentioning that your team, if anything, lacks range and length = getting butthurt? Dirk's got range, length and is more used to FIBA rules. Claiming he could make the team better is far from absurd.

Not to mention that you got butthurt over me giving LeBron and Wade their props. So you called my nigga Dirk out. And then when that Chamillionaire nigga comes out of nowhere to talk mad shit about my nigga, am I supposed to not say anthing or what?
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »
^LOL...I used to think Dirk was MVP material. Boy, was I mistaking.

He was. You can't judge a players talents back then based on what they're doing now. If thats the case then we have to say Wade is still the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »
LOL @ the clown calling Jeter over-rated

this is going to be the first year the Yankees miss the playoffs since his rookie season

he's spent his whole career under a magnifying glass 100x under more watch than any oither city

nigga's just a born winner.  you don't have to like him, but if you call him over-rated you're just a hater.  plain and simple.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2008, 01:10:22 AM »
LOL @ the clown calling Jeter over-rated

this is going to be the first year the Yankees miss the playoffs since his rookie season

he's spent his whole career under a magnifying glass 100x under more watch than any oither city

nigga's just a born winner.  you don't have to like him, but if you call him over-rated you're just a hater.  plain and simple.

It was a joke doggy, relax lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2008, 01:14:46 AM »
If the USA Basketball team is nothing without Kobe than god damn, it's just an embarrassment and the US should just stop playing basketball.  The only reason the USA team is struggling as of late is because of their infatuation with dream teams.  IF they were to build a team that's built around 2 stars(preferably with one Guard and one Center/PF) with a bunch of amazing role players and a Phil Jackson, Greg Popovich type of coach....the USA will win Gold easily. 

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2008, 02:51:30 AM »

LOL you should shut your trapp . 7even's obsession with Dirk is nothing compared to your Kobe groupie ass