Author Topic: Team USA Basketball  (Read 1839 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Team USA Basketball
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2008, 10:12:59 AM »
Damn, USA smashed Espańa!

kemizt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2008, 05:51:01 PM »
^he's right, though...you're getting butthurt over Dirk. man up.

LOL you should shut your trapp . 7even's obsession with Dirk is nothing compared to your Kobe groupie ass

wrong, eurofag...7even is only a mavericks fan because of dirk...i've been a laker fan since i was born. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2008, 05:52:58 PM »
^LOL...I used to think Dirk was MVP material. Boy, was I mistaking.

He was. You can't judge a players talents back then based on what they're doing now. If thats the case then we have to say Wade is still the 2nd or 3rd best player in the league.

Dirk is best suited to be a 2nd option, ala Gasol...that's why he lost to an 8th seed in his "MVP season"

herpes

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2008, 06:23:10 PM »
LOL @ the clown calling Jeter over-rated

this is going to be the first year the Yankees miss the playoffs since his rookie season

he's spent his whole career under a magnifying glass 100x under more watch than any oither city

nigga's just a born winner.  you don't have to like him, but if you call him over-rated you're just a hater.  plain and simple.

He is overrated though.  Not saying he isn't a great ball player but he is overrated.  Especially is so called leadership skills.  Of course yankees fans dont like to hear that b/c if you aren't sucking Jeter off like everyone else does you are a hater.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2008, 07:07:56 PM »

this is going to be the first year the Yankees miss the playoffs since his rookie season

he's spent his whole career under a magnifying glass 100x under more watch than any oither city

nigga's just a born winner.  you don't have to like him, but if you call him over-rated you're just a hater.  plain and simple.

He is overrated though.  Not saying he isn't a great ball player but he is overrated.  Especially is so called leadership skills.  Of course yankees fans dont like to hear that b/c if you aren't sucking Jeter off like everyone else does you are a hater.

lets just see where the Yankees are when Jeter finally steps down, it won't be pretty :(

I will say Mariano is more important than anyone during the 1996-2001 years
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »
LOL @ pau gasol and Marc Gasol today these guys aint shitttt

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2008, 07:11:21 PM »
LOL @ pau gasol and Marc Gasol today these guys aint shitttt

exactly

softass euro's

fold like a dollar bill
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2008, 07:19:18 PM »
nah there dirty, there whole team is a bunch of floppers, carmello and Darren Williams had to excuse themselves a couple of times because they were pissin them off LOL even kobe had a good laugh..

now we know where pau gasol gets his flopping from, the bitchassness originates from Spain

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2008, 07:33:46 PM »
Wade is lookin scary good out there.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2008, 07:37:03 PM »
Wade is lookin scary good out there.

yeah hes not too bad

herpes

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2008, 11:03:18 PM »

lets just see where the Yankees are when Jeter finally steps down, it won't be pretty :(

I will say Mariano is more important than anyone during the 1996-2001 years
I personally think Paul O'Neil's impact during the time is not given the credit it deserves.  He was the heart and soul of those teams.   What have they won since he retired ?  And Jeter still has 5-7 seasons ahead of him where he will play quality ball.  I personally think the really bad times will come in the next couple of years towards the end of his career.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2008, 11:04:28 PM »
we got this gold wrapped up.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2008, 02:13:15 AM »

LOL you should shut your trapp . 7even's obsession with Dirk is nothing compared to your Kobe groupie ass

wrong, eurofag...7even is only a mavericks fan because of dirk...i've been a laker fan since i was born. :-*

you're right that's really annoying that there are so many German wannabe Mavericks fans because of Dirk, but I don't know why that would make my statement wrong. You're still the biggest Kobe groupie on earth, no matter that you were a Lakers fan before.

'EclipZe

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2008, 02:37:19 AM »
lol spain got raped. who the hell is there left to give a lil bit of competition to the states? lithuania? argentinia? australia? only one who might have a slight chance is lithuania lol and their chances are very small

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2008, 04:27:30 AM »

Well nigga, just like your connection to the Lakers is the city of Los Angeles, my connection to Dallas is the country its franchise player comes from... how is that fucked up? I don't live there, I can't pick it like that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin