Author Topic: Team USA Basketball  (Read 1841 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Team USA Basketball
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2008, 11:25:11 AM »
After the Olympics are done, the USA basketball team players are prolly all like " DAMN I GOTTA GO BACK TO PLAYIN WITH MEDIOCRE"

herpes

« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2008, 12:17:02 PM »
After the Olympics are done, the USA basketball team players are prolly all like " DAMN I GOTTA GO BACK TO PLAYIN WITH MEDIOCRE"

Yea but the millions they make eases the pain.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2008, 01:09:28 PM »
+1 Seriously right

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2008, 03:45:34 PM »
LOL @ the clown calling Jeter over-rated

this is going to be the first year the Yankees miss the playoffs since his rookie season

he's spent his whole career under a magnifying glass 100x under more watch than any oither city

nigga's just a born winner.  you don't have to like him, but if you call him over-rated you're just a hater.  plain and simple.

He is overrated though.  Not saying he isn't a great ball player but he is overrated.  Especially is so called leadership skills.  Of course yankees fans dont like to hear that b/c if you aren't sucking Jeter off like everyone else does you are a hater.

lets just see where the Yankees are when Jeter finally steps down, it won't be pretty :(

I will say Mariano is more important than anyone during the 1996-2001 years
I personally think Paul O'Neil's impact during the time is not given the credit it deserves.  He was the heart and soul of those teams.   What have they won since he retired ?  And Jeter still has 5-7 seasons ahead of him where he will play quality ball.  I personally think the really bad times will come in the next couple of years towards the end of his career.

since paul retired?

they won the division title in 2002-2006; and they won the A.L. title in 2003

for any other team those are hella-accomplishments

for us? its nothing lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2008, 05:09:57 PM »

this is going to be the first year the Yankees miss the playoffs since his rookie season

he's spent his whole career under a magnifying glass 100x under more watch than any oither city

nigga's just a born winner.  you don't have to like him, but if you call him over-rated you're just a hater.  plain and simple.

He is overrated though.  Not saying he isn't a great ball player but he is overrated.  Especially is so called leadership skills.  Of course yankees fans dont like to hear that b/c if you aren't sucking Jeter off like everyone else does you are a hater.

lets just see where the Yankees are when Jeter finally steps down, it won't be pretty :(

I personally think Paul O'Neil's impact during the time is not given the credit it deserves.  He was the heart and soul of those teams.   What have they won since he retired ?  And Jeter still has 5-7 seasons ahead of him where he will play quality ball.  I personally think the really bad times will come in the next couple of years towards the end of his career.

since paul retired?

for us? its nothing lol

pretty much... especially considering the fact since then a few of the Yankees playoff exits have been pretty embarrassing.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

since paul retired?

for us? its nothing lol

pretty much... especially considering the fact since then a few of the Yankees playoff exits have been pretty embarrassing.

says a Mets fan????? ;)
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #81 on: August 17, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »

since paul retired?

for us? its nothing lol

says a Mets fan????? ;)

Where have I ever said the Mets are a competent organization.  I know for the most part the Mets are run like a joke and I said it before here, last years collapse the Mets had coming and as a Met fan I saw it happening back in the middle of June.  Plus who compares the Mets to the Yanks.  According to Yankee fans the Yankees are gods amongst men and we should be thankful they grace us simpletons with there presence.  Yet the 90% of yankee fans that think that can't name more then 3 players on the team.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #82 on: August 17, 2008, 05:53:17 PM »

since paul retired?

for us? its nothing lol

says a Mets fan????? ;)

Where have I ever said the Mets are a competent organization.  I know for the most part the Mets are run like a joke and I said it before here, last years collapse the Mets had coming and as a Met fan I saw it happening back in the middle of June.  Plus who compares the Mets to the Yanks.  According to Yankee fans the Yankees are gods amongst men and we should be thankful they grace us simpletons with there presence.  Yet the 90% of yankee fans that think that can't name more then 3 players on the team.

lol every fanbase  has its fanatics....look at the Lakers

herpes

« Reply #83 on: August 17, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »

since paul retired?

for us? its nothing lol

says a Mets fan????? ;)

True difference is I live in NYC and have to deal with Yankee fans on a daily basis.  Most of whom know nothing about baseball yet run there mouth to the point you want to take a rusty screw driver and stab them in the voice box.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2008, 06:09:55 PM »

since paul retired?

for us? its nothing lol

says a Mets fan????? ;)

True difference is I live in NYC and have to deal with Yankee fans on a daily basis.  Most of whom know nothing about baseball yet run there mouth to the point you want to take a rusty screw driver and stab them in the voice box.

stop describing Patriot fans

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #85 on: August 18, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »
ha ha fuck germany

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #86 on: August 18, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »
australia's next. Do they got anyone else who's nice besides bogut? haven't seen them play yet.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 18, 2008, 12:52:29 PM »

stop describing Patriot fans
they could both eat a dick

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 18, 2008, 12:53:39 PM »
lebron has to go back to cleveland  :-X

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #89 on: August 18, 2008, 08:05:21 PM »
u-s-a