Author Topic: Team USA Basketball  (Read 1836 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: Team USA Basketball
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2008, 10:09:04 PM »
WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS SAY IS THE BEST STARTING 5 ON THIS YEARS USA OLYMPICS ''REDEEM TEAM''

PG Chris Paul - is a threat to shoot from anywhere on the floor, and i need not talk about his passing skills

SG Dwayne Wade - Arguably the best player in the Olympic Tourny so far.. everyone knows about his offense, really impressed with his Defense, very unselfish player with a PG's passing vision

SF Kobe Bryant - the most complete player in the tourny hasn't quite adjusted yet to playing with USA team but catching on looks out of sync at times.

PF Lebron James unstoppable force that nobody wants to fuck with driving in the lane with a J.. his only negative would be his passing ability

C Dwight Howard - They clog up the Lane more with him in the middle.. Bosh better offensively but my pick is howard .. Sick block earlier today when Dwight AND Lebron Stuffed that german players shit at the same time

^^^^^^^^
everytime these guys are on the court together something magical happens

Anyone notice how Team Usa Basketball is way better then the all star game? kinda makes me not even wanna watch the all star game anymore because they just fuck around here they're playing with insane passion..
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:11:11 PM by NauticaICE »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2008, 10:24:53 PM »
that lineup is too small

howard, bosh, leborn, kobe, wade (pg)

that's the best idea to me

lebron could also play the point
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »
naw, lebron james has been muscling people around like Pau Gasol and Drik Nowitzki and with Dwight Howard as an interior force no way that team could lose in 'INT BALL'