Author Topic: Lakers about to sign Chinese 'magic'  (Read 428 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Lakers about to sign Chinese 'magic'
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »
dude will be playing the 2 spot, so he could get some playing time now that Sasha is gone. Kobe usually goes down to 3 anyways when the Lakers go small, so he could get some good minutes.

LMAO, Sasha isn't gone...he signed with us for 3 years :laugh:

why lmao... he had some misinformation... why cant you just tell him that.  Why do you have to be some smart ass jerk off

Uhhh, cuz it's hilarious. Dude is a Laker fan and he didn't know Sasha was resigned to a 3 year deal almost a month ago. That's like a Phoenix Suns fan saying "I hope D'Antoni draws up some better plays next year!"...would laughing at that hurt your feelings or something? Man up.

First of all bad example, you cant compare a Head Coach to a role player.  And secondly my feelings aren't hurt.  I just wanted to call you out for being a arrogant little prick.  Not everyone stays home and prays to our kobe posters

stop acting like a butthurt lil faggot...real men don't get offended by shit like that. It's pretty funny to be a Laker fan and think that Sasha signed somewhere other than LA. i'm sure mdogg didn't catch any feelings over me thinking that was funny. calm your ass down and go pick on something else...like crops.

I just take it for what it is I guess. I thought Sasha signed with another team, mainly because I can check Lakers news all I want, in the offseason I check on the Angels more, and a Sasha signing isn't exactly going to be on MN evening news.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 11:24:44 AM »
Dude is good in China but I don't seem him making it in the NBA.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 11:32:41 AM »
Looks like Kobe already welcomed him to the team...

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »
dude has game that's for sure. but it seems like everyone does in international play, so we'll see what happens once he steps onto the an NBA court.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 01:13:26 PM »
NBA is completely different. In international play, it seems more physical, and more based off passes and skills. You can't really move your feet once the ball is in hand, causing US players to get called for traveling more, and what not. In the US play, there is more rules built for offense, so you see a faster, more athletic game. The NBA was more for athletes, so it will take so adjustment for Yue, but hopefully it's worth the take.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 01:24:17 PM »
A 6'9" point guard with great handles, excellent passing ability, and a nice stroke who blocked Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard in the same game wont make it in tha NBA? Dude was the most consistent player on China's national team (which includes Yao Ming, Wang ZhiZhi, and Yi Jianlian), so there's no doubt he's gunna make some noise when he gets here...

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »
  Not everyone stays home and prays to our kobe posters
LMFAO!!! 8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »
A 6'9" point guard with great handles, excellent passing ability, and a nice stroke who blocked Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard in the same game wont make it in tha NBA? Dude was the most consistent player on China's national team (which includes Yao Ming, Wang ZhiZhi, and Yi Jianlian), so there's no doubt he's gunna make some noise when he gets here...

true, dude got speed and handling and got some mad ass D. He would fit great in the NBA

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2008, 07:46:23 AM »
I thought we established that it pisses on Magic's legacy to keep referring to this kid as the Chinese Magic. 

Athony Parker was referred to as the "European Kobe". It ain't nothing.

and Magic's legacy is far more important than rapists
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2008, 03:36:45 PM »
I thought we established that it pisses on Magic's legacy to keep referring to this kid as the Chinese Magic. 

that's arguable...2 of the greatest Lakers to ever live.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 04:09:58 PM »

that's arguable...2 of the greatest Lakers to ever live.
true,cant argue that. just depends on when you grew up

still think its lame to compare dude to magic though

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 06:06:47 PM »
^I really don't think anyone compares him to Magic...it's just a nickname.