Author Topic: LA peeps...your favorite steak in the area?  (Read 364 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: LA peeps...your favorite steak in the area?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 06:25:41 PM »
WENT HERE TWICE..SHITS HIGH..BUT GOOD

http://www.mortons.com/

ALSO WENT HERE A FEW TIMES..(THEY FILMED TRAINING DAY HERE)

http://pacificdiningcar.com/

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 11:23:08 PM »
pf changs is probably on the same level as jack in the box or better yet panda express 

i stopped reading right there...

Not to mention, PF Changs really aint that expensive. Alotta take out Chinese joints are damn near the same price as PF's menu items. Panda Express is fuckin nasty. I feel like im 5 yrs old when I eat that shit.

lol yeah cuz you're paying for the delivery...at the end of the day PF Changs is overpriced for what you get, if you put a bunch of dragon statues and and a samurai here or there in panda express  hire some waiters and shit to serve you it'd be about the same thing.

why am i even bothering? lol. Youre right man....Sizzler> Ruth Chris, Panda> PF Changs....why stop there?

McDonalds Double Cheeseburger>In n Out
Jaleel White>Denzel Washington
Clippers>Lakers
Kia>Lexus
Chef Boyardee>Olive Garden
$5>$10
etc....etc...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 12:52:37 AM »
pf changs is probably on the same level as jack in the box or better yet panda express 

Not to mention, PF Changs really aint that expensive. Alotta take out Chinese joints are damn near the same price as PF's menu items. Panda Express is fuckin nasty. I feel like im 5 yrs old when I eat that shit.

lol yeah cuz you're paying for the delivery...at the end of the day PF Changs is overpriced for what you get, if you put a bunch of dragon statues and and a samurai here or there in panda express  hire some waiters and shit to serve you it'd be about the same thing.

why am i even bothering? lol. Youre right man....Sizzler> Ruth Chris, Panda> PF Changs....why stop there?

Clippers>Lakers
Kia>Lexus
$5>$10
etc....etc...

LOL

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 01:11:55 AM »

Clippers>Lakers
Kia>Lexus
$5>$10
etc....etc...

over exagerations

but on the real pf changs is not that much better than panda and ruth chris is not that much better than sizzler.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 02:42:01 AM »
I thought Bakersfield was at least an hour and a half outside of LA?

GENERIK

• 'G'
  • THE DARK TRAIL
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 01:18:07 PM »

yeah it's an hour and a half north of los angeles

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 02:20:36 PM »

take away the fact that i was born in santa monica and lived there for a long while

an hour and a half away = i can go to LA alot

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09