Author Topic: "He's got to deliver Detox in two months..."  (Read 1653 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: "He's got to deliver Detox in two months..."
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »

man who gives a fuck about Detox?

shit i dont think i'll even be alive when it drops.

i def aint coppin it tho.

just download it and if its good burn it on a cd and lets go!

fuck buyin it.

lol and its sad to see that some of yall (star wars nerds) been waiting since like 2001 or something when he started workin on it lmao.

fuck that.

buy snoop, buy new west shit, buy game, buy cube, quik, eith etc fuck dre. nobody cares about him anymore except some nerdy internet dudes. hes 40 years old what is he gonna rap about??

hes old, steroid'd out, fell off a loong loong time ago.

dre could've dropped like at least 5-10 dope albums in 10 years instead of fuckin workin with 1 album!

man fuck outta here with that detox shit.

fuck all the features on it anyway..hes not relevant anymore thats why he probably gonna have lil wayne and the on his album.

fuck detox, im downloading it end of story.

star wards nerds...attack!

we both know that you're going to buy Detox when it drops  8)

Black Gloves

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 01:02:44 AM »

fuck buyin it.

lol and its sad to see that some of yall (star wars nerds) been waiting since like 2001 or something when he started workin on it lmao.

fuck that.

buy snoop, buy new west shit, buy game, buy cube, quik, eith etc fuck dre. nobody cares about him anymore except some nerdy internet dudes. hes 40 years old what is he gonna rap about??

dre could've dropped like at least 5-10 dope albums in 10 years instead of fuckin workin with 1 album!

fuck all the features on it anyway..hes not relevant anymore thats why he probably gonna have lil wayne and the on his album.

i bet a mill i wont 8)

since youre so sure paypal lets do it right now ;D

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 01:17:53 AM »

fuck buyin it.

fuck that.

i bet a mill i wont 8)

Like you buy cd's anyways...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 01:26:33 AM »

Cube, Quik, and Eight aren't youngsters either. At least, Dre got the 28-year-old kids writing his lyrics.

Black Gloves

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 01:33:17 AM »

fuck buyin it.

fuck that.

i bet a mill i wont 8)

Like you buy cd's anyways...

i always buy albums from artist i really like...and dre is not one of them..anymore!

dre lost me after his last album..aint no way im buyin this wack album!

the carter 3 >> detox

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 01:40:42 AM »
how in the hell somebody gonna say don't buy dre shit?niggaz 4get how improtant dre is 2 hip hop in general

Black Gloves

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2008, 02:55:30 AM »
how in the hell somebody gonna say don't buy dre shit?niggaz 4get how improtant dre is 2 hip hop in general

uuuumm probably cuz dre fell off, people are tired of waiting for 9 years cuz dre thinks he's so important that people actually wait for 9 years.

get the fuck outta here.

outside of the westcoast aint nobody checkin for dre.

be real homie, you know damn self that dre could've done at least 5-10 projects in between these years instead of counting on 1 fuckin album!

am i right or wrong?

if not 5..even 3 or 4!

this nigga...his last album came out 99...now its 2008...and he STILL HAS NOT IDEA WHAT TO RAP ABOUT so when he figure that out we finna be in 2010...then what?? figure out which artist to put on the album?? who to write for you??

smh

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 04:57:37 AM »
he probably just tryin to stick to his 'once every 8 years' formula that seems to be working for him

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2008, 07:56:02 AM »

uuuumm probably cuz dre fell off, people are tired of waiting for 9 years cuz dre thinks he's so important that people actually wait for 9 years.

get the fuck outta here.

outside of the westcoast aint nobody checkin for dre.

be real homie, you know damn self that dre could've done at least 5-10 projects in between these years instead of counting on 1 fuckin album!

am i right or wrong?

if not 5..even 3 or 4!

this nigga...his last album came out 99...now its 2008...and he STILL HAS NOT IDEA WHAT TO RAP ABOUT so when he figure that out we finna be in 2010...then what?? figure out which artist to put on the album?? who to write for you??

everybodys still gonna cop it when it drops.. so yeah.. everybody is waitin for it somehow.. stfu.. youre the only one whos sayin you wont buy it.. smh ..

smh

everybodys still gonna cop it when it drops.. so yeah.. everybody is waitin for it somehow.. stfu.. youre the only one whos sayin you wont buy it.. smh .. Album will be a classic even though Im sure itll be hard to live up to 9 years hype.. but.. a classic on the way..

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 08:36:09 AM »
whenever it drops im getting my 2 copies

Me too. But only if it's sum crazy ass original innovative banging shit.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 09:53:28 AM »
detox will be another classic and shit everybody that i know around the fuckin' world is checkin' 4 detox so ummm i dont know what ya'll saying..as far him taking 4ever 2 realeas it thatz on dre bubt if u respect good ass music it will be worth the wait no matter how long

Lindon

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 02:55:53 PM »
Spoke to DOC yesterday, and he said that Snoop was coming to the studio to o some work....whether it was for Detox or not, I don't know....but DOC and Snoop in the same studio is dope!

dope shit chad.

you hooking up an interview for a response to the erotic interviews? maybe you can single handedly orchestrate mr two face on detox afterall  ;D

Ih DOC wants to reply, he'll let us know...

props man, look forward to an interview if it goes down.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »
Dre's the only person who my mates who aren't heavy into hip hop continually ask "whens the album coming out", everyones checking for dre, maybe young cunts who love soljha boy and wayne arent, but everyone else is. Carter 3 > Detox ::).

If you hate Dre so much please make sure you dont even download his album, seeing how you KNOW its going to be trash im sure you wontcare if you never hear a song from it....

Black Gloves

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2008, 04:12:14 PM »
Dre's the only person who my mates who aren't heavy into hip hop continually ask "whens the album coming out", everyones checking for dre, maybe young cunts who love soljha boy and wayne arent, but everyone else is. Carter 3 > Detox ::).

If you hate Dre so much please make sure you dont even download his album, seeing how you KNOW its going to be trash im sure you wontcare if you never hear a song from it....

i can download if i want who the fuck are you??

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

i said he fuckin fell off...but i will still DOWNLOAD it you dumb ass!

worry abouy yourself dont worry bout what i be doin

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2008, 08:16:46 PM »

i can download if i want who the fuck are you??

shut the fuck up faggot

who said i HATE dre??

i said he fuckin fell off...but i will still DOWNLOAD it you dumb ass!

worry abouy yourself dont worry bout what i be doin

n thats y ur karma is negative my friend. u one of those cats that may say ''fuck gayme '' n eagerly wait for lax to drop to run to the store for it n jack off to the booklet .
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)