Author Topic: Man gets smashed over the head with a glass for disparaging remarks about 2Pac  (Read 579 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
It was a few years ago.  I was at Target buying a CD.  The guy was looking at the Doggystyle All-Stars vol. 1 CD and saying Soopafly looked like an idiot and stuff on the cover of the CD, going on and on about it.  So I just smacked him over the head with the CD I had in my hand and the case broke over his head.  I know it's not as "cool" as shattering a glass over someone's head, but that's just how it happened.

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
fair enough-But why would you do that???
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie

I don't know, i guess i was in a bad mood that day, it happened so long ago, i really can't remember...dude was just pissing me off and i lost my temper.  It was around the time that Soopafly was really starting to make moves, he had just recovered from his bankruptcy and got off Death Row and was supposed to be next in line to release his "Big Willie Dynamite" album and he was getting mega coverage on BET and MTV with Snoop's video "Losing Control" blowing up, since Fly was on it.  And I just felt like the last thing we needed was someone starting to tarnish Soopafly's name and everything, because he was on such a roll at the time and I didn't want anything to stop it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We would of all done the same...lol

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't know, i guess i was in a bad mood that day, it happened so long ago, i really can't remember...dude was just pissing me off and i lost my temper.  It was around the time that Soopafly was really starting to make moves, he had just recovered from his bankruptcy and got off Death Row and was supposed to be next in line to release his "Big Willie Dynamite" album and he was getting mega coverage on BET and MTV with Snoop's video "Losing Control" blowing up, since Fly was on it.  And I just felt like the last thing we needed was someone starting to tarnish Soopafly's name and everything, because he was on such a roll at the time and I didn't want anything to stop it.
..Alright!!
I understand where you are coming from!!
I'm sure dude kept looking over his shoulders each time he mentioned Soopafly's name...lol..
"Loosin Control" is such a Smooth Song!!!!

OG Hack Wilson

i wouilda sent that nigga to MEET 2pac
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know if i would!!
Cuz at the end of the day, they free to say what they want, i just don't have to hear it...

Piffmeister2008

that only counts for the majority of Westcoast section on this board.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You're right, I say disparaging remarks about 2Pac all the time

D-Stress

"don´t need 2 bump it but please respect it". 8)

Ezekiel Whitmore

Rather pathetic in my opinion, Everyone has the right to free speech.

I'm a long serving 2Pac (over 14 years)
However I wouldn't attack people if they said something negative about him

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn you ridin hard for the pimp
for real, you do more for him than his "label does" or ever has
he needs to give you a cut, if he already doesnt!

It was a few years ago.  I was at Target buying a CD.  The guy was looking at the Doggystyle All-Stars vol. 1 CD and saying Soopafly looked like an idiot and stuff on the cover of the CD, going on and on about it.  So I just smacked him over the head with the CD I had in my hand and the case broke over his head.  I know it's not as "cool" as shattering a glass over someone's head, but that's just how it happened.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K-9

IT WAS PROBALLY HIM LOL

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

~Loyalty Is Everything~