Author Topic: "Fuck any punk who want a problem with Wayne" - G. Malone  (Read 898 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: "Fuck any punk who want a problem with Wayne" - G. Malone
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2008, 03:34:22 PM »
i jus dont understand that wayne and baby are bloods.. shits got me all fucked up on da real though.. they down south.. what happen to claimin the magnolia projects.. why they cant push a line of they own hood.. cause the niggas in the N.O. be wit da biz.. been too many times out there..fuckin around....
if i can remember these niggas wanted to be associated wit crips.. before they signed mack 10.....but my own opinion..

and yeah trav you right .. too many niggas done died and got life for this shit.. for niggas too be reppin and fraudin the game.. jus cause they got millions dont mean shit...i know a gang of ballers in the hood who got chips and never pushed a line in they life.. but they chest poked out like they done downed a nigga or two...get they shit took by the reall NIGGAS YOU FEEL ME....

Iaint taken no sides. jus hate to see the game disrespected like this.. they done made bangin commercial now...and it really aint.. there are still sad families , bastard kids , niggas doin life and all type of shit (domestic terrorism laws being made for us)...

there bloods because the people they fucks with are blood, the hoods they put money into are blood, theyre bot claiming to be in the hood gangbangin, being a blood means your part of a group, and dont play that theyre not from cali shit, because the niggas out the wards are just as fucked up as in cali

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2008, 03:35:30 PM »
I THOUGHT CASH MONEY WAS CRIPPIN

BABY CUZZIN ? @ 3:35
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rwk7zKN7fas&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rwk7zKN7fas&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2008, 03:39:01 PM »
i jus dont understand that wayne and baby are bloods.. shits got me all fucked up on da real though.. they down south.. what happen to claimin the magnolia projects.. why they cant push a line of they own hood.. cause the niggas in the N.O. be wit da biz.. been too many times out there..fuckin around....
if i can remember these niggas wanted to be associated wit crips.. before they signed mack 10.....but my own opinion..

and yeah trav you right .. too many niggas done died and got life for this shit.. for niggas too be reppin and fraudin the game.. jus cause they got millions dont mean shit...i know a gang of ballers in the hood who got chips and never pushed a line in they life.. but they chest poked out like they done downed a nigga or two...get they shit took by the reall NIGGAS YOU FEEL ME....

Iaint taken no sides. jus hate to see the game disrespected like this.. they done made bangin commercial now...and it really aint.. there are still sad families , bastard kids , niggas doin life and all type of shit (domestic terrorism laws being made for us)...

there bloods because the people they fucks with are blood, the hoods they put money into are blood, theyre bot claiming to be in the hood gangbangin, being a blood means your part of a group, and dont play that theyre not from cali shit, because the niggas out the wards are just as fucked up as in cali

NIGGA WHO ARE YOU ? 

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2008, 03:39:37 PM »
^that was years ago... now its cool to be a blood ;)
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »
^that was years ago... now its cool to be a blood ;)

AINT NEVA COOL TO CHANGE SIDES...HOW MUCH DO IT COST TO BE A BLOOD NOW.....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1VNwBKjV4E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/j1VNwBKjV4E&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Black Gloves

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2008, 04:11:04 PM »

funny tho how westcoast artist are so quick to try and "expose" rappers from their own coast but wont do shit about these dipset, wayne type niggaz.

real talk, had rick ross been from the Westcoast and blew up....people would've know right away that he used to be a C.O.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2008, 04:12:49 PM »

Well they need to keep that bull shit in the N.O. 'cause it don't and won't fly out here. Over here you're blood or crip because you got put on and put in work not because your people bang and since it all started out here they need to watch that shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2008, 04:18:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rwk7zKN7fas&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rwk7zKN7fas&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

When i was little we use to and even now say cuz not even thinking about a crip or blood thing. Back when i was young everybody was sayin cousin and that was when the blood and crip thing wasnt a fad. Thats when the east coast was sayin the west was stupid for "killing over a color" and wearing chuck taylors and shit but know these niggaz is doing it lol. To this day this old guy calls me blood and he bout 55 or something and he never was into banging. I asked him about that and he said back in his day they use to say youngblood (blood) to each other not even actually meaning blood member. When niggaz start doing strings,belts,and using the gang slang thats when i say they this and that. Cousin is slang that is used from the east to the west but the west turned into their own meaning for their culture.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2008, 04:27:17 PM »

When i was little we use to and even now say cuz not even thinking about a crip or blood thing. Back when i was young everybody was sayin cousin and that was when the blood and crip thing wasnt a fad. Thats when the east coast was sayin the west was stupid for "killing over a color" and wearing chuck taylors and shit but know these niggaz is doing it lol. To this day this old guy calls me blood and he bout 55 or something and he never was into banging. I asked him about that and he said back in his day they use to say youngblood (blood) to each other not even actually meaning blood member. When niggaz start doing strings,belts,and using the gang slang thats when i say they this and that. Cousin is slang that is used from the east to the west but the west turned into their own meaning for their culture.

Not only that, take the bay for example. Them niggas will say Blood, then turn around and say cuz in the same sentence. Different areas use the same words, but in a different context. Remember, nobody owns words lol.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2008, 04:29:15 PM »

Well they need to keep that bull shit in the N.O. 'cause it don't and won't fly out here. Over here you're blood or crip because you got put on and put in work not because your people bang and since it all started out here they need to watch that shit.

shutup you silly cracka, stop acting like your not from europe let alone in the streets

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »
^^Without any concreted prooof, all that you say is just theory, good one, but How Do You Know He Does not Mean it??
Regardless of whether he is a gang-member or not..

Its hood law dude. Whatever u do in life u will always be apart of your hood if u fuck with them or not, so when a nigga who starting claiming something a few years ago with millions of dollars, that your family and friends have died,got shot,did time,doing life disrespecting something u rep its like he gotta get checked and he got to respect that cause wayne was way out of bounds. Its hood law
Arguably so. but dudes from the said sets have worked together before, so it's nothing new..Dude!
Oh there's no such thing as "hood Law"..the law/rules that you so tentatively label a s"Hood Laws" these are normal rules that pertain to everyday life!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »
^^Without any concreted prooof, all that you say is just theory, good one, but How Do You Know He Does not Mean it??
Regardless of whether he is a gang-member or not..

Its hood law dude. Whatever u do in life u will always be apart of your hood if u fuck with them or not, so when a nigga who starting claiming something a few years ago with millions of dollars, that your family and friends have died,got shot,did time,doing life disrespecting something u rep its like he gotta get checked and he got to respect that cause wayne was way out of bounds. Its hood law
Arguably so. but dudes from the said sets have worked together before, so it's nothing new..Dude!
Oh there's no such thing as "hood Law"..the law/rules that you so tentatively label a s"Hood Laws" these are normal rules that pertain to everyday life!

It is hood laws that stand in every hood in the us as in Snitching,when you cool with a nigga from the rival hood you dont bring him to the hood, and plenty more but this aint the 50 laws of the hood so im going stop.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2008, 04:46:49 PM »
^^You don't seem to think outside the box my dude!!

Of course anxieties are going to run high, if one's sworn enemy is seen rolling with one of his own-goes without saying!
it's not just limited or indigenous to just in the Street, or "Hood LAw" like you call it, it happens every where, both in the street and in the corporate world..dude..
That's all i was saying,but you got it mixed up,but i understand what you are trying to say!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 05:02:02 PM by Mackin4Life-Lone Wolf Of Dubcc »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Black Gloves

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »

Of course anxieties are going to run high, if one's sworn enemies is seen rolling with one of your own-goes without saying!
it's not just limited indigenous to just in he Street, or "Hood LAw" like you call it, it happens every where, both in the street and in the corporate world..dude..
That's all i was saying,but you got it mixed up,but i understand what you are trying to say!!

dont worry about dude..he watches shit on youtube and then comes here and tryna talk about "hood laws" hahhah

man get the fuc outta here with that corny ass shit.

you should seen this nigga youtube page...nothin but spider loc music and gang documentaries

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2008, 04:54:11 PM »

Of course anxieties are going to run high, if one's sworn enemies is seen rolling with one of your own-goes without saying!
it's not just limited indigenous to just in he Street, or "Hood LAw" like you call it, it happens every where, both in the street and in the corporate world..dude..

dont worry about dude..he watches shit on youtube and then comes here and tryna talk about "hood laws" hahhah

man get the fuc outta here with that corny ass shit.

you should seen this nigga youtube page...nothin but spider loc music and gang documentaries

On my nutz again. How hoe is it to look for another nigga on another website? And swear up and down the nigga is me. Hahahahaha you never told me how you made out looking for me on myspace and facebook.