Author Topic: Two Rare Feats In One Day  (Read 506 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Two Rare Feats In One Day
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
Only a slow mind thinks Baseball is a slow game.

or a Royals fan
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 07:25:28 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

cus passing time is all its good for.

and whats your sport?

golf??

Football/ Basketball/ Boxing

I think id actually rather watch a golf tournament these days then a baseball game lol

On a side note, i saw Tony Gwynn at the 7-11 by my place last week. That muthafucka got FAT as HELL lol

so you care for a dead sport in boxing but not baseball.   you sadden me :(

tony gwynn, yeah nigga got a big head too

A sport requires athletes. Baseball players do no equal athletes.  ;)

And boxing is far from dead. Dead would be a 1-1 tie in the top of the 11th.....id rather hang myself then have to live through watching that shit lol

wow. 

You know what cracks me up about those people, if baseball is so easy and you dont have to be an athlete to play it why aren't the nay sayers playing pro ball making 10 million a year.

lol nobody said hitting a baseball is easy.....just like beating a world champion chess player isnt easy. There is a reason why you can be completely fat and out of shape and still be one of the best baseball players of all time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

I think id actually rather watch a golf tournament these days then a baseball game lol

On a side note, i saw Tony Gwynn at the 7-11 by my place last week. That muthafucka got FAT as HELL lol

And boxing is far from dead. Dead would be a 1-1 tie in the top of the 11th.....id rather hang myself then have to live through watching that shit lol

wow. 

You know what cracks me up about those people, if baseball is so easy and you dont have to be an athlete to play it why aren't the nay sayers playing pro ball making 10 million a year.

for real.  him saying baseball players arent athletes, would be like me saying "basketball players arent athletes, all they have to do is get the ball in the basket."  just plain stupid. 

LOL if you are honestly making the argument that baseball players are as athletic as basketball players...then there is no point in continuing this lolol. 

Yeah.....when it comes to athletisism....lets see

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

lol which one doesnt quite fit in?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 07:32:56 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

for real.  him saying baseball players arent athletes, would be like me saying "basketball players arent athletes, all they have to do is get the ball in the basket."  just plain stupid. 

LOL if you are honestly making the argument that baseball players are as athletic as basketball players...then there is no point in continuing this lolol. 

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

yeah Darko is a much superior athlete to Matt Kemp or Hanley Ramirez
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 07:52:21 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

yeah Darko is a much superior athlete to Matt Kemp or Hanley Ramirez

yeah, and the worlds strongest woman could kill you with her bare hands. Does that mean woman are stronger then men?

h2k4

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 08:10:41 PM »
baseball is more exciting live than on tv...

I agree.  I think there's too many games in a season though.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 11:06:58 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

youre fucking retarded.

/end of convo.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »
this guys funny

he's gonna tell us these guys arent athletes:

<--dude threw so fast he killed someone with a fastball...the only MLB on-field fatality of a player

herpes

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 05:13:30 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

lol nobody said hitting a baseball is easy.....just like beating a world champion chess player isnt easy. There is a reason why you can be completely fat and out of shape and still be one of the best baseball players of all time.

I am assuming that is a reference towards Babe Ruth.  Which shows how little you do know about baseball.  For majority of his career he was in excellent shape.  But most people especially those who know nothing about baseball but yet like to bad mouth it don't realize majority of the pics and videos we have a Babe Ruth are towards the end of his playing career when years of playing injured and abusing his body started to catch up with him.

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

youre fucking retarded.

/end of convo.

Thats all you have? LOL whos the retard? So do you think Baseball players are as athletic as Basketball, Soccer, or Hockey players? Even the most ignorant baseball fan would never make that claim.

herpes

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 06:43:09 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

youre fucking retarded.

/end of convo.

Thats all you have? LOL whos the retard? So do you think Baseball players are as athletic as Basketball, Soccer, or Hockey players? Even the most ignorant baseball fan would never make that claim.

And only a ignorant person would say baseball players aren't athletes.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
this guy is a moron

no one is saying baseball players are better athletes than basketball players

they're just saying a baseball player is a fucking athlete, end of story

sure some are overweight, but others are ripped in top shape, others can run fast and steal bases

others can climb walls and track down balls, others hit for triples...

you never seen an overweight football player?  you never seen a fat basketball player?  I have

he started this whole argument by saying baseball players aren't atheletes, then tries to turn it around like someone say they're the BEST athletes

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 07:38:07 PM »
yeah but its baseball

america's past time

and whats your sport?

golf??

wow. 

Basketball players
Hockey Players
Soccer Players
Baseball players

youre fucking retarded.

/end of convo.

i was comparing your dumb ass comment with another HYPOTHETICAL dumb ass comment.  hence "JUST PLAIN STUPID" at the end.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 12:24:11 AM »
this guy is a moron

sure some are overweight, but others are ripped in top shape, others can run fast and steal bases

you never seen an overweight football player?  you never seen a fat basketball player?  I have

he started this whole argument by saying baseball players aren't atheletes, then tries to turn it around like someone say they're the BEST athletes

not turning it around at all fool. I used to be a huge baseball fan....but that was when i was a kid. I slowly and slowly lost all respect for the "sport". First off, the shit is boring as hell. Its like watching grass grow. Second, the steroid scandals took an already boring sport, and made it look ridiculous. I went from bein somebody who could sit in front of the tv and watch any game, regardless of whos playing....to somebody who cant even stand sitting through a World Series game. Point blank, the shit is boring. The game is slow as fuck. The only players on the field who even need to break a sweat are the pitcher and catcher. And I wonder how long before it becomes Americas fourth, fifth, or sixth most popular sport lol

herpes

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2008, 04:44:56 AM »
this guy is a moron

And I wonder how long before it becomes Americas fourth, fifth, or sixth most popular sport lol

Baseball is breaking it's own attendance records... try again.