Author Topic: So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?  (Read 1712 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »
yeah but see muzik and other areas get mixed up

some say hes a good rapper but hes fake wit the blood shit
(cant be surpised epsecially since hes backin wayne/baby/jim and others)

but then some says hes a dope rapper and hes a real blood

its what people think (alota different ideas and input)

Don't understand all this hate...ESPECIALLY FROM THE WEST COAST. Like he is fucking dope and is really the only one keeping the west in the game right now. Anyway that's just my deuce cents.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2008, 03:38:04 PM »
Don't understand all this hate...ESPECIALLY FROM THE WEST COAST. Like he is fucking dope and is really the only one keeping the west in the game right now. Anyway that's just my deuce cents.

In the sales game. The problem I have is Game doesn't use his success to promote west artists, he has no proteges, he doesn't put BWS artists on his releases, and no one associated with him who he's brought up, has had success. He's done nothing for the west other then selling albums for himself. Look at who Snoop's brought into the mainstream, look who Dre's put up, Cube, etc. If Game wants to call himself the king of the west, he needs to start promoting his own artists into the mainstream. He's done a lot for himself, and nothing for the west. Simple as that.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2008, 03:42:04 PM »

yeah but what dope artists can he bring into the game?
that are dope and crazy on the mic

best thing he had close to a major west attraction was the mob and that went nowhere

bws is jus a logo

In the sales game. The problem I have is Game doesn't use his success to promote west artists, he has no proteges, he doesn't put BWS artists on his releases, and no one associated with him who he's brought up, has had success. He's done nothing for the west other then selling albums for himself. Look at who Snoop's brought into the mainstream, look who Dre's put up, Cube, etc. If Game wants to call himself the king of the west, he needs to start promoting his own artists into the mainstream. He's done a lot for himself, and nothing for the west. Simple as that.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2008, 03:52:41 PM »

best thing he had close to a major west attraction was the mob and that went nowhere

bws is jus a logo

He could bring anyone he wants, just stick Crooked I for example on 2 tracks. Like what Dre did with Knoc, or Xzibit, or Hitman. Get their name out to the masses, a few features on an album, and let them take over their career, if they make it great, if not, Game did his best.

50 is the best example. Both 50 and Game are in the same situition, huge names, big sales, and the ability to do whatever they want. 50 got success and decided to bring Banks/Yayo/Buck into the mainstream. Game is in the same situition where he can take Ya Boy, or anyone else and get free promotion for them. It doesn't matter if their an already established artist, he can take an unknown rapper and make them famous in a months time, and probably get them a gold record with little effort.

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2008, 03:55:05 PM »
^Clyde Carson will drop soon with all those singles droppin
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dusan123

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2008, 04:00:43 PM »

bws is jus a logo

He could bring anyone he wants, just stick Crooked I for example on 2 tracks. Like what Dre did with Knoc, or Xzibit, or Hitman. Get their name out to the masses, a few features on an album, and let them take over their career, if they make it great, if not, Game did his best.

50 is the best example. Both 50 and Game are in the same situition, huge names, big sales, and the ability to do whatever they want. 50 got success and decided to bring Banks/Yayo/Buck into the mainstream. Game is in the same situition where he can take Ya Boy, or anyone else and get free promotion for them. It doesn't matter if their an already established artist, he can take an unknown rapper and make them famous in a months time, and probably get them a gold record with little effort.

Tru buddy, good points. But Snoop, Dre, and 50 have been in the game for quite some time longer...well maybe not 50, but Dre and Snoop fo sure. Now check it out, Game put out 2 extremely dope albums and I haven't heard the new one yet but I bet it will be bangin' and guess what....it's gonna be his last solo (good chance). And as he said, he's gonna be doing his studio shit, his Dr. Dre shit. He's not a producer or big business man yet but he will pump some new names out soon. And i'd take a collab with him and Eiht over another new guy 9 times out of 10. If anyone doesn't get my shit here, probably should listen to that radio interview that was posted a few moons back.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

Lunatic

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2008, 04:01:44 PM »
^no offence, but lol at actually thinkin' this gon' be his last solo
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 04:07:21 PM »
yeah im not sayin you wrong for what your sayin
and yes clyde/ya boy are best examples

but it jus seems like he dont have his business right but if he could get it right he can push some dope artists for this coast

good shit tho

bws is jus a logo

Cube

Dusan123

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »
^no offence, but lol at actually thinkin' this gon' be his last solo
Shit I know people lie about this all the time ...*Cough* Too Short *Cough*... But I dunno man.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2008, 02:48:34 AM »
i bring this up just like you bring up all the Dre books and quotes ever existed, all the threads about how dubcc used to be back then,
the "serious detox thread: what you hopin for" and et
c ;)

you don't bring nothing new to the table, you're only repeating the same message, over and over again.
that's spamming like you usually do

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 07:04:01 AM »
lol@ this thread!!...
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 07:31:22 AM »
lol@ this thread!!...

I don´t see no hate.... what did I miss?

..No..No..No hate at all Chad!!

I just find the thread topic funny..That's all..

Black Gloves

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 07:39:46 AM »
yeah fuck nah game aint better than tech n9ne, not in this lifetime
maybe better or equal to trae
Z-RO>>>>>game
Trae>>>>game
tech n9ne>>>>game

best rapper out right now, let's face it
Now I haven't heard nothing from LAX except from a couple of tracks, but is he better than Nas, Bun B, Trae, Slug, Clipse, Tech N9ne?
He's easily better than Trae and Tech 9; who is Slug? Nas & Bun B are both dope, but are somewhat passed their prime; II Trill is very decent, but nothing ground breaking.

I'd give Game the slight edge on Nas right now IMO

How is he better than Trae and N9ne?
Slug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(rapper) You've missed alot.
Nas & Bun are both contenders for Best Rapper Alive imo, Game ain't.

tech9 >> game

but lol at Trae and Z-Ro...fuck outta here

just cuz u've been rappin LONGER doesnt mean you better than someone! Thats what you forum niggaz think.

LOL at Trae...haha this nigga.

And how come EVERY Game thread you always say "______ >>> game"????

I said that Quik > Dre..but thats 1 time.

EVERY Game thread u in u mention:

1. That PEOPLE say he a fake blood
2. that ______ >>> Game

so dont come here. dont listen. Shit this nigga repeating his comments lmao. Stick to Z-Ro, stick to Crooked....and wait for they album then.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 07:42:09 AM by Tha Shiznit »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 07:42:45 AM »
yeah fuck nah game aint better than tech n9ne, not in this lifetime
maybe better or equal to trae
Z-RO>>>>>game
Trae>>>>game
tech n9ne>>>>game

best rapper out right now, let's face it
Now I haven't heard nothing from LAX except from a couple of tracks, but is he better than Nas, Bun B, Trae, Slug, Clipse, Tech N9ne?
He's easily better than Trae and Tech 9; who is Slug? Nas & Bun B are both dope, but are somewhat passed their prime; II Trill is very decent, but nothing ground breaking.

I'd give Game the slight edge on Nas right now IMO

How is he better than Trae and N9ne?
Slug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(rapper) You've missed alot.
Nas & Bun are both contenders for Best Rapper Alive imo, Game ain't.

tech9 >> game

but lol at Trae and Z-Ro...fuck outta here

ro would run laps around doja.. trae iono..

but ro.. sick wid it...album for album...(even tho ro been in it longer)..game aint seein ro's bootlegg albums...

shit let me know when the instrumental of this album drops..

kuz he aint enthuse me.. sayin the same ol shit he said on the doc...

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 07:43:54 AM »
lol@ this thread!!...

I don´t see no hate.... what did I miss?

..No..No..No hate at all Chad!!

I just find the thread topic funny..That's all..

I kinda co-signed you  ;) I meant that most cats here on dubCC likes Game.... so where´s the hate?

Oh right..right...Ma Bad  ;) ;) ;)
As for the hate dont know why...