Author Topic: Lloyd Banks > The Whole South  (Read 412 times)

Black Gloves

Lloyd Banks > The Whole South
« on: August 18, 2008, 07:54:24 AM »

Word up, god!

"Word Up" > "Ya Heard Meh"

Banks will lyrically and punchlinically (yes thats what i said) slaugther these wack ass niggas Z-Ro, Trae, Wayne, TI, 50 Wack 1 Hit Wonders etc

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Lloyd Banks > The Whole South
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 07:56:58 AM »
 :spam: :sleep:

kemizt

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 08:02:23 AM »

cee- lo and k-rino.. > lloyd banks irobot chin havin ass..

Black Gloves

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 08:06:29 AM »

K.Dub:

Lloyd Banks is easily better than T.I., Slim Thug, Chamillionaire, Wayne, Trae, Slim Thug and alot of others.

The south is awful dunn.

Tell me rappers in the South (EXCEPT the legends, thats better than Banks)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 08:08:48 AM »
kiotti, killa kyleon, killer mike

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 08:12:25 AM »

LOL at u K.Dub...this nigga K.Dub talkin smack (most probably cuz of Wayne) but then cant back it up.

Banks > Wayne by faaaaaaaaaar

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »

LOL at u K.Dub...this nigga K.Dub talkin smack (most probably cuz of Wayne) but then cant back it up.

Lol at u, I didn't read this shit until now.

Fuck what you say, I'mma list whoever I want
Jody Breeze, Young Jeezy, Trick Daddy, Scarface, Andre 3k, Big Boi, Trae, Z-Ro, Killa Kyleon, Lil Keke, Bun B, Pimp C, Pusha T, Malice, Chamillionaire, T.I., Lil' Wayne, BG, Turk, DJ Paul, Kno, Deacon The Villain, Mr. SOS, Natti, Tonedeff, Juicy J, HAWK, Big Pokey, 3-2, Big Mike, Willie D, Bushwick Bill, Juvenile, 8Ball, MJG, Young Buck, Big Gipp, Lil' Scrappy, Lil' Flip, Sean P, Project Pat, Slick Pulla, Souija Slim, Pastor Troy, J-Bo, Skinny DeVille, E-Rock, Lo Life, 007, Big Gee, Duke, Sebastian, Devin The Dude, Ludacris, Shawn Jay, Smoke, Rapper Big Pooh, Phonte, Mystikal... shoot - I could probably go on forever but you don't even know whol half of these cats are.

kemizt

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 09:10:31 AM »
1 Word - Scarface

Black Gloves

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »

Jody Breeze, Young Jeezy, Trick Daddy, Scarface, Andre 3k, Big Boi, Trae, Z-Ro, Killa Kyleon, Lil Keke, Bun B, Pimp C, Pusha T, Malice, Chamillionaire, T.I., Lil' Wayne, BG, Turk, DJ Paul, Kno, Deacon The Villain, Mr. SOS, Natti, Tonedeff, Juicy J, HAWK, Big Pokey, 3-2, Big Mike, Willie D, Bushwick Bill, Juvenile, 8Ball, MJG, Young Buck, Big Gipp, Lil' Scrappy, Lil' Flip, Sean P, Project Pat, Slick Pulla, Souija Slim, Pastor Troy, J-Bo, Skinny DeVille, E-Rock, Lo Life, 007, Big Gee, Duke, Sebastian, Devin The Dude, Ludacris, Shawn Jay, Smoke, Rapper Big Pooh, Phonte, Mystikal... shoot - I could probably go on forever but you don't even know whol half of these cats are.

woooooooow!!

Pimp C? Nigga u just sayin that cuz he dead. Pimp C was a pimp type spitter, he wasnt even a good lyricist. TI? LMAO Wayne? LMAO..Pusha T? LMAO Malice? LMAO them 2 CLipse niggas dont talk about nothin other than crack. They strictly punchline rappers. Banks is a punchline rapper and can still spit with different steelos. Juvenile?

LMAO are you serious with these?

Buck? LMAO Flip? LMAO Seeean P? LMAAAO.....LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO Soulja SLim??????

man i could go on and on..

nigga are you even from the South..u from Norway or something according to what u said yourself..why u dickridin the South so much??

Are you serious that Wayne is better than Banks??

U just looooove Wayne dont u? he is not that good. dont believe the hype.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 09:25:52 AM »
Banks used to be good but he isn't really shit right now. I don't even really listen to the south like that but the music & lyricism I liked from south artists>>>Banks stuff.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 09:28:24 AM »

woooooooow!!

Pimp C? Nigga u just sayin that cuz he dead. Pimp C was a pimp type spitter, he wasnt even a good lyricist. TI? LMAO Wayne? LMAO..Pusha T? LMAO Malice? LMAO them 2 CLipse niggas dont talk about nothin other than crack. They strictly punchline rappers. Banks is a punchline rapper and can still spit with different steelos. Juvenile?

LMAO are you serious with these?

Buck? LMAO Flip? LMAO Seeean P? LMAAAO.....LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO Soulja SLim??????

man i could go on and on..

nigga are you even from the South..u from Norway or something according to what u said yourself..why u dickridin the South so much??

Are you serious that Wayne is better than Banks??

U just looooove Wayne dont u? he is not that good. dont believe the hype.
Damn straight I'm serious, whatchu think.

The south stay more relevant than the east and especially than the west these days, there's no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean I listen to straight dirty south, I got favorite rappers from the east and the west, shoot - my favorite rapper alive is Nas. So I'm not even riding the south that hard.

I don't see how the fact that I'm Norwegian is relevant. Sure I don't be in the streets of TX, but damn sure I'll get the music.

Banks and punchlines? All I'm hearing from that dude is mumble jumble.
Love Wayne? I like Wayne, but do you see me floodin' the board with Wayne threads/posts? No, so shut the fuck up.

kemizt

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »
lol at slick pulla and a significant part of that list being better than banks

ill give it to the legends, and personally i fuck with trick daddy more than banks. got love for z-ro, trae, luda.

but come on. jody breeze?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 09:31:54 AM »
lol at slick pulla and a significant part of that list being better than banks

ill give it to the legends, and personally i fuck with trick daddy more than banks. got love for z-ro, trae, luda.

but come on. jody breeze?

Yeah, I'm not joking.

kemizt

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 09:37:42 AM »
His first album was the shit but he just straight up sucks now. Droppin all these weak songs over wack beats that are just fuckin boring. Tell that boy to go back to his old The Hunger For More style. That was a hot album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 10:28:39 AM »
back in the day Banks was mad good, but he sold out. TI, Cham & Scarface are definatly better than Banks. i wouldnt put Wayne out of this discussion either.

O WAIT, forgot Buck & Luda!...definatly better.

not really a fan of Jeezy, but i'll give him the nod over Lloyd.

Trick Daddy & Andre 3k get the nod too.

your really overrating Banks. he has a very boring kinda flow. believe me though, back in the day when G-Unit was THAT GROUP i was as big a Banks fan as anyone. loved "The Hunger For More". but face it, he fell WAYYYY off since then. lyrically too...