Author Topic: NFL Sticky?  (Read 696 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NFL Sticky?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 05:03:30 PM »
what happened toi brandon lloiyid
was a redskin last i heard

Johnny B

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 06:11:31 PM »
what happened toi brandon lloiyid
was a redskin last i heard

he's a Bear and has a good chance to split starting WR duties with Marty Booker.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 06:14:49 PM »
bears shoulda picked up a qb...i mean there so dumb, grossman is a joke and they should know that...i mean making is to the superbowl then just fell apart...least they still got hester...hester is the man

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 11:05:54 AM »
bears shoulda picked up a qb...i mean there so dumb, grossman is a joke and they should know that...i mean making is to the superbowl then just fell apart...least they still got hester...hester is the man

kyle orton looks much more comfortable so far this year. and rasheid davis is the best wr chi has, hes gonna have a good year

The Best of 3 Worlds

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 08:12:58 PM »
^^^^hey fuck u guys
Seriously though, I actually do wish the team would get its act together.  Especially do better than the Steelers.  For Marvin Lewis.  He shoulda been hired by a better team but sadly in the 21st Century some teams or schools would rather suck with a white coach who's sorry than a minority coach who's creative & can possibly win >:(.  But i'm just tired of the black players on that time constantly fucking up off the field & its just making Lewis look bad.  You'd think they'd stop all that.  With certain white coaches like Parcells, Jimmy Johnson or Bobby Knight, they don't play.  Lewis shouldn't be fired.  Under him, the Nati hasn't lost double digit games.  Something that was normal b4 he got there.  I guess Stephen A. Smith was right.  Players respect white coaches more than they do black coaches.

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 09:28:22 PM »
^^^^hey fuck u guys
Seriously though, I actually do wish the team would get its act together.  Especially do better than the Steelers.  For Marvin Lewis.  He shoulda been hired by a better team but sadly in the 21st Century some teams or schools would rather suck with a white coach who's sorry than a minority coach who's creative & can possibly win >:(.  But i'm just tired of the black players on that time constantly fucking up off the field & its just making Lewis look bad.  You'd think they'd stop all that.  With certain white coaches like Parcells, Jimmy Johnson or Bobby Knight, they don't play.  Lewis shouldn't be fired.  Under him, the Nati hasn't lost double digit games.  Something that was normal b4 he got there.  I guess Stephen A. Smith was right.  Players respect white coaches more than they do black coaches.

they do need to get there act together but i dont believe its a black and white issue...its the type of coach, not the colour of his skin and it comes down to just having a bunch of immature players

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 08:25:55 AM »
bengals r tryin 2 trade rudi for a reciever
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 12:38:42 PM »

rudi really hasnt shown much but i dont see why they would trade for a wr??

Johnny B

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »

chad isn't healthy.

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 05:23:14 PM »

chad isn't healthy.
true but hes still playin and i guess the fact that T.J aint 100% either and you cant count on henry stayin outta trouble

OchoCinco

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 05:27:07 PM »

chad isn't healthy.
true but hes still playin and i guess the fact that T.J aint 100% either and you cant count on henry stayin outta trouble

ha, u just answered ur own question.

lol ye i never thot much into the situation when i first posted

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 09:40:08 PM »
i need CJ to post a BIG year
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 11:33:44 PM »
i need CJ to post a BIG year

hes got a torn something, hes in trouble

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2008, 08:59:58 AM »
labruim i think

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2008, 12:24:53 AM »
labruim i think

yeah thats what it is. Hes gonna play week 1 tho. Hopefully Ray knocks him out for a while..

The Best of 3 Worlds