Author Topic: NFL Sticky?  (Read 697 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NFL Sticky?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2008, 05:47:01 PM »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2008, 06:20:32 PM »
I don't think the SI predictions will be on point but who knows?  With the NFL these days it's VERY difficult to prediction what is going to happen.

Anyone think they can do a better job than SI?  Post up every team's record and playoff outcomes, we'll see in February the results. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2008, 08:59:31 PM »
tavares jackson is not wnning 13 games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »
I don't think the SI predictions will be on point but who knows?  With the NFL these days it's VERY difficult to prediction what is going to happen.

Anyone think they can do a better job than SI?  Post up every team's record and playoff outcomes, we'll see in February the results. 

eagles in the SB again

thats hilarious

they'll be solid but they'd be a pathetic NFC rep.  they'd get WAXED without a #1
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 10:49:52 AM »
I dont really see the Eagles in the SB, but lets not forget 2 years ago they were a few plays away from the NFC title game, and have pretty much teh same team, but with Mcnabb not Garcia..>I Still dont see it..No wr's will hurt Mcnabb alot, yet hes never really had great wr's...

The Best of 3 Worlds

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2008, 03:32:16 AM »
i dont get how they got the eagles leading the division, and going to the superbowl, but i hope they are right!

Lunatic

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2008, 04:40:39 AM »
lol at the eagles making the super bowl; they will struggle to make the playoffs.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2008, 11:30:06 AM »
lol at the eagles making the super bowl; they will struggle to make the playoffs.

I DISAGREE!!
And we usually agree haha.
That defense is REALLLLLYYYY GOOD!
and If Mcnabb stays healthy they win 11-12 games and maybe the NFC East.
Mcnabb is amazing if hes healthy it doesnt matter who he throws too besides T.O. Hes never had anyone great neways to throw too. As well as LJ Smith whose gonna have a great year and he always has westbrook who can take a dumpoff 70 yds anytime.. the Rams arent great but they aint that bad either and the Eagles DOMINATED.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »
I DISAGREE!!
Mcnabb is amazing if hes healthy it doesnt matter who he throws too besides T.O. Hes never had anyone great neways to throw too. As well as LJ Smith whose gonna have a great year and he always has westbrook who can take a dumpoff 70 yds anytime.. the Rams arent great but they aint that bad either and the Eagles DOMINATED.
LOL i know we usually agree
maybe a disagreement will be fun for a change  ;)
I am not 100% yet that the defense is "REALLY GOOD." They had problems forcing turnovers last year and until they can prove to me they can do that on a regular basis (st. louis doesn't count lol) i'll be up in the air on that. See my thing is IF Mcnabb stays healthy they can win 11-12 games and win the NFC East...but Mcnabb WON'T stay healthy, the guy as is as injury prone as it gets. He can do like last year and play 14 games banged up and he'll have an avg season.

I think the Rams are BAD; about a 2-4 win team this year and the Eagles dominating them doesn't surprise me.

I said struggle to make the playoffs because the cowboys are going to win that division and I think the NFC wild card race is going to be a tight one this year.

Let's see what the Eagles do this monday on prime time against the Boys, a win there will impress me...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2008, 02:51:34 PM »
Rams dont know what defense is lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2008, 03:22:05 PM »
I DISAGREE!!
I am not 100% yet that the defense is "REALLY GOOD." They had problems forcing turnovers last year and until they can prove to me they can do that on a regular basis (st. louis doesn't count lol) i'll be up in the air on that. See my thing is IF Mcnabb stays healthy they can win 11-12 games and win the NFC East...but Mcnabb WON'T stay healthy, the guy as is as injury prone as it gets. He can do like last year and play 14 games banged up and he'll have an avg season.

I think the Rams are BAD; about a 2-4 win team this year and the Eagles dominating them doesn't surprise me.

I said struggle to make the playoffs because the cowboys are going to win that division and I think the NFC wild card race is going to be a tight one this year.

Let's see what the Eagles do this monday on prime time against the Boys, a win there will impress me...

Real Spit. Not saying they are gonna win on Monday, but its gonna be close and they are gonna prove to alot of people how good they are.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
I DISAGREE!!

Real Spit. Not saying they are gonna win on Monday, but its gonna be close and they are gonna prove to alot of people how good they are.
oh i know your not saying there gonna win this mon, just saying that game can be an indication of how good they are if they can at least keep it close..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2008, 05:08:25 PM »
eagles D is good at best.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2008, 08:36:59 PM »
i love how the AFC is so wide open

injuries are never anything to "wish" for, but they happen.  every1 gets em

the Pats, Chargers and Colts are missing the some of the best players in the league (Brady, Saturday, Merriman).  and the jags oline is in shambles.

the AFC has alot of up and coming teams, shit will get interesting

Jets-Bills-PAtriots will be a GREAT battle