Author Topic: NFL Sticky?  (Read 695 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NFL Sticky?
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2008, 10:42:37 AM »
were not talking about last year, and Chargers always start slow. Giants had 2 weeks to prepare for the Pats, Chargers had 1. Chargers played AT NE, Giants didnt..
But the Giants are the Champs ill give em that. I just think the Chargers will be better this year

The Best of 3 Worlds

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2008, 11:05:32 AM »
^^The Titans draft well, wtf are u talking about?? They built thru the Draft!!

They would do much better if they find  good WR =/

Justin gage the truth?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2008, 12:14:26 PM »
were not talking about last year, and Chargers always start slow. Giants had 2 weeks to prepare for the Pats, Chargers had 1. Chargers played AT NE, Giants didnt..
But the Giants are the Champs ill give em that. I just think the Chargers will be better this year

this year who knows, nobody does

but last year the Giants were the best team when it mattered....i never expected to be able to say that  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2008, 12:24:25 PM »

i have to agree. imo the Giants winning was one of the biggest flukes in sports history lol. like bigger than the Rockies making it to the WS lol. Giants wont win again, they might not even make it to the playoffs (they might).

Chargers > Giants.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2008, 12:25:35 PM »

i have to agree. imo the Giants winning was one of the biggest flukes in sports history lol. like bigger than the Rockies making it to the WS lol. Giants wont win again, they might not even make it to the playoffs (they might).

Chargers > Giants.

beating an 18-0 team is a FLUKE?  wee gee what a thought

either way ya can't take away the results

giants = 3 rings

chargers = donut hole
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »

Chargers > Giants.

clearly...when bookies make the spread 48 points, the Giants arent close to being the favorite. it was clear who the better team was last year, and they didn't show it...shame.

honestly, the G-men were lucky to make it to the NFC championship game, let alone the SB.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »

Chargers > Giants.

clearly...when bookies make the spread 48 points, the Giants arent close to being the favorite. it was clear who the better team was last year, and they didn't show it...shame.

honestly, the G-men were lucky to make it to the NFC championship game, let alone the SB.

winning @ Tampa bay = skill

winning @ Dallas = talent

winning @ GB = determination

winning on a neutral field to the patriots = PRICELESS

dont be jealous cuz ya team didnt make it to the bowl

Lunatic

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2008, 02:14:24 PM »
good to see VY10 press conference today; all is well.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »
well...we got our NFL sticky.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2008, 03:12:52 PM »

Chargers > Giants.

im not jealous of nothing. i wasn't planning on the Jets to make the playoffs from the start of the season...the new off-season additions & the Giants winning last year, give me a STRONG hope for this year. G-Men winning was a fluke, but it shows anyone can just take it & you dont have to be the better team...so thanks. :)

OchoCinco

« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »
chargers to me are missing something to get to that next level..both the giants and the chargers are decent teams but when i look at the chargers i just cant see them taking it all

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2008, 05:53:27 PM »

Chargers > Giants.

im not jealous of nothing. i wasn't planning on the Jets to make the playoffs from the start of the season...the new off-season additions & the Giants winning last year, give me a STRONG hope for this year. G-Men winning was a fluke, but it shows anyone can just take it & you dont have to be the better team...so thanks. :)

a 13-6 team beating an 18-0 is usually a "fluke"

but the Giants did what the Colts, Chargers, Cowboys, Jags, Steelers, Jets Blls etc. etc. ALL failed at doing, and they did it WITH THE WHOLE WORLD WATCHING

an "upset" yes

a "fluke" no

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2008, 02:34:58 AM »
too bad Joey Galloway went down in that playoff game, changed the whole offensive aspect for the Bucs when they were up 7-0 and controlling tempo..

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2008, 09:19:12 PM »
too bad Joey Galloway went down in that playoff game, changed the whole offensive aspect for the Bucs when they were up 7-0 and controlling tempo..

injuries happen

ask the pats