Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 8911 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official NFL Thread....
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 11:29:24 PM »
say what you say about Vince, but he gets it done

last year the defense got it done

he has no help at WR thoi
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 11:34:46 PM »
say what you say about Vince, but he gets it done

last year the defense got it done

he has no help at WR thoi

true that. The addition of Crumpler was nice and should help Vince alot. They do need a big play Wr tho..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »
lol at hatin' on my boy Vince when his record as a starter is 18-11 and literally took my titans out the shit hole as soon as he came into the starting role

stats don't tell the whole story, this man simply get's it done

the passing will be better this year; gage is under rated, crumpler will seriously help us in the red zone and Mccariens is poised for a strong season if injury is limited

Jets are NOT BETTER than us; our defense is to strong and so is our running game. We are built to run the ball and were fantastic at that last year; Expect more of the same from LenDale White, and with the addition of Chris Johnson (dude is a BEAST) and Young's quad being healthy (was beat up last year) our running game will be even better

so an improved passing game and even better running game > the Jets (Titans running game makes the MAJOR difference)
the defense which will be as good as it was last year > the jets defense
overall: Titans > Jets

but i'm used to ppl sleeping on my boys...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2008, 10:08:11 AM »
the jets defense got MAD improved

don't sleep son

Revis = real deal btw
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 12:16:37 PM »
I see 10-6 for the packers..if the vikings are fo real. if they arn't....then maybe 11-5
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2008, 12:21:09 PM »
I see 10-6 for the packers..if the vikings are fo real. if they arn't....then maybe 11-5

pack go 8-8

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2008, 01:14:52 PM »
lol at hatin' on my boy Vince when his record as a starter is 18-11 and literally took my titans out the shit hole as soon as he came into the starting role

stats don't tell the whole story, this man simply get's it done

the passing will be better this year; gage is under rated, crumpler will seriously help us in the red zone and Mccariens is poised for a strong season if injury is limited

Jets are NOT BETTER than us; our defense is to strong and so is our running game. We are built to run the ball and were fantastic at that last year; Expect more of the same from LenDale White, and with the addition of Chris Johnson (dude is a BEAST) and Young's quad being healthy (was beat up last year) our running game will be even better

so an improved passing game and even better running game > the Jets (Titans running game makes the MAJOR difference)
the defense which will be as good as it was last year > the jets defense
overall: Titans > Jets

but i'm used to ppl sleeping on my boys...

+1

and haynesworth missed time last year or they might have been a game or 2 better

The Best of 3 Worlds

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 01:32:50 PM »
The Freak + KVB + Haynesworth = QB nightmare
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »

they place Indy and JAcksonville twice...1-3 right there

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »

they place Indy and JAcksonville twice...1-3 right there

and the Jets, so 1-4. ;) ;D

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »
Jacksonville doesnt scare me. We tend to have their number, even the years when they do better than us or we at least split games with them. Indy on the other hand is a toss up. In recent years theyve been shittin all over us but last year we split with them and could have went 2-0 on them if fucking Roydell Williams could catch a damn soft 10-15 yard pass. LOL @ the Jets. I like Favre but I dont see them being all that incredible. Dudes only gettin older and the AFC is alot crazier than the NFC. He had a good year last year but I see him having just an alrite one this year. 
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »
Jacksonville doesnt scare me. We tend to have their number, even the years when they do better than us or we at least split games with them. Indy on the other hand is a toss up. In recent years theyve been shittin all over us but last year we split with them and could have went 2-0 on them if fucking Roydell Williams could catch a damn soft 10-15 yard pass. LOL @ the Jets. I like Favre but I dont see them being all that incredible. Dudes only gettin older and the AFC is alot crazier than the NFC. He had a good year last year but I see him having just an alrite one this year. 

Favre was the MVP RUNNER UP BEHIND A GUY WITH 50 TD'S

LOL @ the spinning

Jax > Tenn

Johnny B

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2008, 04:23:21 PM »

LOL @ the spinning

Jax > Tenn

wtf is BiggSadot talking about?

Jax over Tenn any day of the week!

Favre is older, but is definitely a better QB than Clemens.

BiggSadot, don't get butthurt over your little Titans suckin cock!
it was their defense that was to thank. without Albert Haynesworth, you guys sucked more nuts than a whore.
face it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2008, 05:10:23 PM »

LOL @ the spinning

Jax > Tenn

it was their defense that was to thank. without Albert Haynesworth, you guys sucked more nuts than a whore.
face it.

yeah just to say that about Clemens...he's clearly a giant improvement at the position. he doesn't need to win an MVP, just has to have a solid/good season.

Johnny B

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2008, 07:49:15 PM »

LOL @ the spinning

Jax > Tenn

face it.

yeah just to say that about Clemens...he's clearly a giant improvement at the position. he doesn't need to win an MVP, just has to have a solid/good season.

Favre is gonna change that team guys. they are gonna feel like they can actually make the playoffs.

it's all in their heads. haha