Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 9191 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Sticky: The Official NFL Thread
« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2008, 09:10:51 AM »
giants are steady mobbin niggas
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #301 on: October 20, 2008, 02:17:43 PM »
i swear martz needs to realize o'sullivan isnt warner in his prime. scrap the fuckin gameplan til we can get someone that can execute it. run the fuckin football! jt is fuckin worthless and will not/cannot win the game for us.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #302 on: October 20, 2008, 02:33:44 PM »
Barring a dramatic change of course, a source told ESPN's Michael Smith on Monday that the San Francisco 49ers plan to fire head coach Mike Nolan after the team's game against Seattle on Sunday.

Mike Nolan

Nolan

Next week is the 49ers' bye week. Nolan is expected to be replaced by assistant head coach Mike Singletary. When reached by ESPN, a 49ers spokesman said: "We don't respond to speculation. We are focused on Seattle."

Nolan, 49, is in his fourth season with the Niners, posting an 18-37 record. San Francisco is 2-5 this season and has lost four in a row. The 49ers are 23rd in both offense and defense in the league.

The 49ers have had five straight losing seasons and are 4-12, 7-9 and 5-11 in three full seasons under Nolan, who was retained after last season, which saw Scot McCloughan, their top personnel executive, formally annointed as general manager with a contract extension and a raise.

Nolan previously had the final say on all football decisions. He and McCloughan have made joint decisions on personnel issues, but McCloughan has had the final say.

"I will remain the one voice in this organization, and the face," Nolan said at the conclusion of the 2007 season. "I don't believe it will change at all. The important thing is that we will maintain the relationship."

Entering this season, Nolan had two years remaining on a five-year, $8 million deal.

Michael Smith covers the NFL for ESPN.

i dunno how i feel about this. this isnt all his fault obviously. but maybe a change is in order. Singletary is one of my favorite players of all time,i just hope he can get the job done if this rumor is true

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #303 on: October 20, 2008, 09:39:25 PM »
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #304 on: October 21, 2008, 12:25:23 PM »
^LMAO! :laugh:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: October 21, 2008, 03:48:02 PM »
Attn: soft ass WR's,this is how to fuckin block

http://ballhype.com/video/hines_ward_with_a_huge_hit_on_keith_rivers/

Ward is that dude

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: October 22, 2008, 08:14:21 AM »
Attn: soft ass WR's,this is how to fuckin block

http://ballhype.com/video/hines_ward_with_a_huge_hit_on_keith_rivers/

Ward is that dude

That hit was crazy. Broke dudes jaw and put him out for the season. Gotta love that from a WR.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #307 on: October 22, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »
STILL UNDEFEATED
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #308 on: October 22, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »
so were the Pats, your not special :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #309 on: October 26, 2008, 04:18:53 PM »
i'll take that baby! 8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #310 on: October 26, 2008, 04:37:08 PM »
jets and giants get close wins

damn this day was tuff

Lunatic

« Reply #311 on: October 26, 2008, 05:45:28 PM »
damn tough shit

my boys go tomorrow

i'm pumped as fuck

show these hatin ass non-believin folks we better than most think when we take care of the colts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #312 on: October 26, 2008, 05:52:15 PM »
^i hope not, i got some money on the Colts. ;)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: October 27, 2008, 08:57:35 AM »

You bout to lose some money. We would have beat them both games last year if it wasnt for a dropped pass and thats without Kerry Collins. We now actually have some sort of vertical passing game along with an even better rushing attack than last year and a better d. Combine that with the Colts sorry ass run D lately and the fact that we playing at home and this might be an ass whipping.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #314 on: October 27, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »

You bout to lose some money. We would have beat them both games last year if it wasnt for a dropped pass and thats without Kerry Collins. We now actually have some sort of vertical passing game along with an even better rushing attack than last year and a better d. Combine that with the Colts sorry ass run D lately and the fact that we playing at home and this might be an ass whipping.
^yep, if brandon jones made that (easy catch) that game was ours..yep, collins is moving the ball well and not turning it over (no hate towards VY10, I love him but he turns it over a lot)...your right on the rush game being better, plus the d is better..we got this game in the bag!

my only concern is our titans like flying under the radar..better not get nervous on prime time..