Author Topic: Police File Gang Injunction On 40 Glocc With No Crime Committed? On News  (Read 917 times)

SO PRUP

so its an injuction on the colton city crips?  cuz i've never heard of an injunction going on one person. 

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
But when Game wave guns in someone face on a basketball court and go to jail for 3 days he a gangsta? or when Nate Dogg did that shit to his baby mama I see some of you same cats defending that bullshit most of yall are groupies for real.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
But when Game wave guns in someone face on a basketball court and go to jail for 3 days he a gangsta? or when Nate Dogg did that shit to his baby mama I see some of you same cats defending that bullshit most of yall are groupies for real.

what the fuck are you talking about dickhead, that has absolutely nothing todo with the topic -

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG

what the fuck are you talking about dickhead, that has absolutely nothing todo with the topic -

It makes plenty of sense you loser ass dick ridin faggot. It makes sense had that been Game doing that shit your ass would be the first saying how gangsta he is.

K-9

Fuck a gang injuktion

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
id stick up 4 any1 gettin unfairly treated by the pigs

buiti this nigga is makin youtube vids CLAIMING gangs...they prob saw them at the Pig statioin and were like "yeah lets get this nigga"
GAME DOES IT ON MTV AND SO DOES LIL WAYNE!!! FUCC YOU TUBE THEY ON EVERYDAY TELEVISION, YALL BEING ONE SIDED, HE AINT CLAIMING SHIT ,CUZZ IS FROM COLTON CITY CRIP FA REAL!!! SEE ITS OK WHEN YOUR IDOL DOES IT...

OG Hack Wilson

NO CRIME NO TIME THIS IS WHAT IS WRONG?? ??? I SEE WHAT 40 G SAY MEANING  >:(

you live in an underdeveloped european country . .please shutup
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Stress

FuCcThAcOpZcUzZbUtStOpMaKiNThReAdzLykEThEsEItSfUcCiNAnNoYiNG
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 12:19:47 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Black Gloves

LMAO wooow just look at Spider Locs dickriders.

When did anybody say that Game pullin a gun was gangsta??

LMAO i dont know where they be gettin these claims from...everybody thought that was stupid!

Where do u niggaz live in a fantasy world whe u think Spider Loc is talented, somehow and somwhere people here said that Game pullin a gun was "gangsta"?? dont konw where they got that from

man the world def comin to 'n end!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 GLOCC MAKE POLICE VERY MAD  ;D 8) 8) 8)

~Lucien~

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
WHEN POLICE GET YOU AND FAMILY WE ALL SAY SAME THING NEVER WISH POLICE TO GET NO 1   >:(

WestCoasta

Downtown L.A. on the 9th Street freeway exit they got these shitty posters promoting a 40 Glocc mixtape

guy must really be hurting, how does he afford to eat?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Downtown L.A. on the 9th Street freeway exit they got these shitty posters promoting a 40 Glocc mixtape

guy must really be hurting, how does he afford to eat?

lmaooo he puts them shits up himself

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

hatelove

thts wat 40glocc dumb azz get he got his hood hot cuz ov all them youtubes wat a idiot and too tht weak rapper yeah lil wayne and game do it on tv its tv dumb azz entertainment cant hold tht against u azz but when its youtube its reality so thts why it makes a difference wit them two niggaz iz dumb