Author Topic: Police File Gang Injunction On 40 Glocc With No Crime Committed? On News  (Read 918 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
thts wat 40glocc dumb azz get he got his hood hot cuz ov all them youtubes wat a idiot and too tht weak rapper yeah lil wayne and game do it on tv its tv dumb azz entertainment cant hold tht against u azz but when its youtube its reality so thts why it makes a difference wit them two niggaz iz dumb
you a goofball...thats what he get!!! u support the police now!!!i done heard it all...oh so lil wayne and game are just entertainers right!!! so u are admiting they just pretending to be bloods" oh ok"  i got it!!! thank 4 clearin that up...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

This same shit happened to Mitchy down here. No big deal. He aint had no felony cases against him, but he was a recognized banger from LP, they didnt even have to catch him doin shit. Just slap that gang injunction on to send a message.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

hatelove

nigga i aint sayin thy real r fake i kno foe a fact wayne a fake blood but i dnt care nigga i like his music shit sick to me game iz coo i fucks wit game too i kno game a blood he aint no factor but he a blood i mean wat tha fuck u wont everybody tht say he bang to have a felony r sumthin niggaz iz dumb its alot ov bangers tht neva got in trouble tha smart ones dnt get caught dummy get a job rap aint foe u real talk and u from north hollywood lol mover lol fuck outta here

COMPTONRIDA1

GANG INJUNCTIONS AINT NOTHIN NEW..GANG INJUCTIONS , SHU PROGRAMS AND LIFE SENTENCES.... DONT MEAN SHIT.. DUMB THREAD..TYPE IT WHILE WEE LIVIN IT

« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 01:29:40 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

OH YEAH AND 40 GLOCC KILLA!   ;)

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
40 GLOCC MAKE VERY TRUTH FREEDOM SPEECH

Blood$

it was all 40 Glocc's fault that it happened...  :P

This same shit happened to Mitchy down here. No big deal. He aint had no felony cases against him, but he was a recognized banger from LP, they didnt even have to catch him doin shit. Just slap that gang injunction on to send a message.

yup, "Black In The Ghetto"
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 07:32:09 AM by BloodMoney2008 »

bullet_wrongkind

RIGHT DAWG!!!!!

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
O 40 GEE FAULT THESE MEN VIOLATE CONSTITUTION  >:( STUPID ASS-MEN ^^^^ STAY THESE THING CONSTITUTION IS TO NEVER BE VIOLATE NO MATTER ANYTHING MEN OF THIS DO  >:(

Blood$

IF 40 G STEP HIS RAP GAME UP HE NO HAVE MAKE UTUBE VIDEO THAT GET HIS HOOD INJUCCTED BY ASS-MEN!!!!!  :-X  :-*  :P

duccc

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Police File Gang Injunction On 40 Glocc With No Crime Committed? On News
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »
THIS NO YOUTUBE INJUCT^^ASS-MAN^^ THIS VIOLATE LAW MAN CANNOT DO THESE THINGS AFTER 40 G U LET HAPPEEN THEN MANY MORE MEN   >:( YOU R NOT SOLDIER U ARE ASS MAN WITH KNOW BRAIN KNOWLEDGE OF THESE THINGS

K-9

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 09:08:26 AM »
THE POLICE VERY MAD AT 40 GLOCC FOR INSULTIN THERE INFORMANT WAYNE

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 09:54:22 AM »
THIS NO YOUTUBE INJUCT^^ASS-MAN^^ THIS VIOLATE LAW MAN CANNOT DO THESE THINGS AFTER 40 G U LET HAPPEEN THEN MANY MORE MEN   >:( YOU R NOT SOLDIER U ARE ASS MAN WITH KNOW BRAIN KNOWLEDGE OF THESE THINGS

you're really one to talk about "brain knowledge" when you can't even spell 3/4 of your words correct or even write in complete sentences...  ::)

have fun sleeping on the street 40

The_Offence

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 10:02:31 AM »
this guy is 40 glocc or somebody from his camp for sure, most likely 40 glocc himself

Blood$

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »
this guy is 40 glocc or somebody from his camp for sure, most likely 40 glocc himself

it IS 40 Glocc, if you look on his MySpace page and bulletins this dude posts the exact same shit from there, at the same exact times and notice how he's always the first one to bring it over here... and no it's not some street team who runs 40's MySpace because he said it himself in videos that he checks it personally and answers to some of his "fans"... lmao, sad