Author Topic: Help Me Out !!!!!  (Read 245 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Help Me Out !!!!!
« on: January 05, 2002, 04:00:41 PM »
Well as some of you may know I am releasing an album this year but I need some promotion but what I really need 2 know is how 2 get my cd placed in Amazon's database for the world to buy. Now I originally had this site where if I paid summin like $30 (although i'm from uk) they would take summin like 30 of my cd's and distrbute them accordingly to certain places like Amazon, CD Now etc. and just contact me when more were needed, if more were needed. Problem is I got a new computer about 2 months back and I lost the link when I deleted a lot of information of my old computer to clean it up. Any of ya'll go web sites or info. I can see about 2 get my album sold on such places as Amazon?

Holla to a N-Imy in need!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}