Author Topic: The Return Of Mia X  (Read 255 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

The Return Of Mia X
« on: August 20, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »

GangstaBoogy

Re: The Return Of Mia X
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »
No Limit had a lot of talent. Too bad Master P fucked them all over.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 06:17:43 PM »
yeah... Mia look bad as hell tho... i'd eat tha cooch

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 06:50:55 PM »

he aint fucked them over...

how...

niggas got greedy ...when p signed most of them cats.. all of em was in debt n hurtin.. p paid off all them niggas debts...

bought em houses that was in their name..so they didnt have any debt, cars and everything..n put money in the pockets...it was up to them to watch they paper..

half the roster made some money off whomever dropped..he made sure damn near everybody on the label was ft on one song..be it the soldier songs or jus a ft

most of them fucked themselves...

it was up to them to keep the boat floatin.. remember all of them cats aint seen 500stacks let alone a million first hand...

mia done been thru some shit.. she still look good...same for mercedes...i see her all the time.. got a lil older but she still a head turner..

mia aint went nowhere really.. she shows up with max minelli from time to time.. he was on one of his albums and she wrecked it big time...

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 06:53:42 PM »

You are buggin' lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 06:56:54 PM »

You are buggin' lol.

shiiit... i'd eat and beat mia's sweets

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 07:08:38 PM »
That album Unlady Like to this day is one of my favorites

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 08:04:21 PM »

how...

niggas got greedy ...when p signed most of them cats.. all of em was in debt n hurtin.. p paid off all them niggas debts...

bought em houses that was in their name..so they didnt have any debt, cars and everything..n put money in the pockets...it was up to them to watch they paper..

half the roster made some money off whomever dropped..he made sure damn near everybody on the label was ft on one song..be it the soldier songs or jus a ft

it was up to them to keep the boat floatin.. remember all of them cats aint seen 500stacks let alone a million first hand...

mia done been thru some shit.. she still look good...same for mercedes...i see her all the time.. got a lil older but she still a head turner..

mia aint went nowhere really.. she shows up with max minelli from time to time.. he was on one of his albums and she wrecked it big time...

He fucked all of them niggas out of their publishing. So yeah they got the fame but no money.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 08:27:50 PM »

how...

He fucked all of them niggas out of their publishing. So yeah they got the fame but no money.

he aint get the majority of it..they did..he got a small percentage of it...they made they money and got it on the back end..

shit i speak chop it up with  rico from sons of funk all the time...whenever i went to oakland... and he aint been relevant for yrs... and he useta tell me all the time p aint fucked nobody over...wasnt no shady shit ..he went out his for niggas...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 09:17:45 PM »

youz a fool

on another note i think i speak for the rest of us when i say

who cares

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 10:12:22 AM »

youz a fool

on another note i think i speak for the rest of us when i say

who cares
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 10:20:26 AM »
she was on that last C-Murder cd a few times 2
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Stress

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 10:38:01 AM »
"mama mia, lady no limit".
no limit was the shit.mac,c-murder,krazy,some silkk songs ("it takes to" is a good example but others?he can´t rap).
magic,kane & abel, big ed,ghett comission,gambino family,steady mobb´n,mo b. dick, souljah slim (rip),504 Boyz ,mystikal,fiend,92-96 shit was dope too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Limit_Records_artists  8)

http://trillland.blogspot.com almost every NL Album
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 02:49:43 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »