Author Topic: PLAN FOR ALBUM WE ARE ALL DOING!! READ!!  (Read 971 times)

Sccit

Re: PLAN FOR ALBUM WE ARE ALL DOING!! READ!!
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2021, 10:18:02 AM »
this turned into the “wcc presents one love” compilation

you should be able to find it somewhere on the net if you dig deep enough

Proc pka KP

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2021, 12:59:43 AM »
I did Infinite's barely featured.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2021, 04:55:24 AM »
this turned into the “wcc presents one love” compilation

you should be able to find it somewhere on the net if you dig deep enough

CLASSIX!!!  I don't care what anyone says this shit was dope!!  I would take Sccit's solo joint from this album over any LAMB stuff and that's no knock on his LAMB work--it's just my preference for this era and the styles everyone was puttin down back then, it was way real..

Naz-T was like the fuccin next Eminem on this shit.  Guess the guy fuccin fell off the face of the Earth but dude had some raw talent and we had some nice beat makers for this.

AlerG ended up becoming a professional artist touring across the country but his best shit was the kind of stuff he was doing for this album.  It's way better than any of the music he ended up touring with

Everybody had ill contributions... RODZILLA was fuccin dope!! That cat was like an amateur Krazy Bone he could've made it big.  I also like his work in this era better than anything he did after it.

Blade was dope, Siavash, shit.. there was another cat that did a full album for the dubb an amateur one and that cat was sick but I forget his name... dammit someone post a tracklist... but anyway he dropped like a couple singles on this and then did a full album for the dubb that was sick
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

EvaPer

• Lil Geezy
-
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2022, 12:13:45 PM »
I cant post in the buy/sell section for some reason. Maybe because I dont have enough posts. I have been a member since 07 though and I have been looking for an original Aphrodite for a while now. If anybody has one and is interested in selling it then please pm me and we can chat.

Sccit

Re: -
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2022, 01:23:41 PM »
I cant post in the buy/sell section for some reason. Maybe because I dont have enough posts. I have been a member since 07 though and I have been looking for an original Aphrodite for a while now. If anybody has one and is interested in selling it then please pm me and we can chat.

https://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php/board,6.0.html

abusive

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2022, 07:43:20 AM »
I would be interested in revamping this idea but only if I could serve as the undisputed consigliere and with the guarantee that the music industry would have zero involvement in this project.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2022, 04:36:28 AM »

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2022, 08:13:55 AM »
Why are you responding to a bot, my man?

didn’t realize it was a bot til later and still wasn’t sure

they’re getting pretty good

The following users thanked this post: Okka