Author Topic: Warren G is killing his career by jacking everyones record, can he come back?  (Read 204 times)

bluucrayonz

• Lil Geezy
  • dontmakeafuckouttame
Firstly, this nigga is stealing everybody's record and adding his own verse to the record. any record thats hot, this niggas jackin....whats worse is, I am on www.mp3waxx.com emailing list, they email records to dj's every day, and they charge $300 per mail out...over the last couple months they have mailed out about 8 warren g records. so this niggas spending a ton of money promoting these fake ass remixes.

i see dubcnn promoting this nigga hard and supporting him but whats he trying to achieve? the record he dropped last year with RAEKWON and NATEDOGG was bangin... nobody wants to hear fake ass remixes..... Warren g hasnt been hot since 99 so none of these artist like BoB, Lloyd Banks, Juelz, Timbo, Drake are going to want him on their record. if hes looking to collab why doesnt he do official collabs with west coast artist like bishop lamont, glasses, problem, cube, dj quik, suga free.

now hes releasing COAST 2 COAST mixtapes and him and blacc nic ae acting like this is a big deal... nigga please... the only artist that do coast 2 coast mixtapes are unknown artist trying to come up thru mixtapes or old washed up niggaz that have no buzz.... dropa  mixtape with DJ WHOO KID or KAYSLAY nigga... coast 2 coast is for small artist

at the moment hes looking like a new artist trying to blow up by jackin other peoples songs, acting like hes on the real remixes

nigga please! from platinum to "unnofficial" mixtape rapper. what a shame, nigga needs to hook back up with SNOOP!

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What can Snoop do? Hes barely hot himself, he cant even get Jay Z to appear in the new Snoop video.

Coast2Coast mixtapes are usually full of unsigned cats, i never download them, but the Warren G one was cool, the track with Nate was nice.
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

BiggBoogaBiff

Warren G is cool but he should stick with 213 and/or just produce records.

bluucrayonz

• Lil Geezy
  • dontmakeafuckouttame
Snoop always hot because of the legacy the nigga got..... Warren G career so dead he has to steal other niggas songs... he was da nigga too

Dogg Ly Dogg

Warren G ain't the first rapper to ever jack a beat to drop his own verse, check Lil Wayne last mixtape No Ceilings... wasn't that the same shit Warren G does now?

F-cisco

I'm a positive person but the guy's career is finished. He should move on to tv, video games, projects like DJ Pooh and Red Spyda have done. He can still make a living utilizing his passion.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^^î'm sure he doesn't need a job to take care of himself

Okka

I don't think we need another thread like this.