Author Topic: if ya in cali..and looking for homes in the future....  (Read 338 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if ya in cali..and looking for homes in the future....
« on: August 24, 2008, 09:25:50 AM »
let me know, man.  I'm going to be real estate/broker real soon. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
Re: if ya in cali..and looking for homes in the future....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 11:34:23 AM »
good luck :)

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 11:37:56 AM »
chuuuch

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 12:04:06 PM »
you better hope shit changes..........because dont sound like you going to be making dough........... plus cali sounds too expensive........just the name alone.........

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 04:08:05 PM »
I know home-marketing is not good at this time, but fuck it, my mission is to provide you guys home.  :)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 01:57:09 AM »
in what area?

i'm probably movin' out to temecula or some shit once i get done with school.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 05:41:57 PM »
in what area?

i'm probably movin' out to temecula or some shit once i get done with school.
i'm in LA territory..but i think i can do something if ya bout to hit up there..let me know. I'ma get my licence not too far away from now.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »
the market is starting to get better, still really bad tho.

should be a lot better in like 3 years...hopefully.  this shit (along with other factors) is killin the economy out here!

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 10:52:15 PM »
let me know, man.  I'm going to be real estate/broker real soon. 

what you know about homes?? dude my wife and I got knows his shit, down to when you need to change the roof in the future and furnaces and all that shit. even though the market is bad, if you know your shit, you should do well.

acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 11:01:55 PM »

should be a lot better in like 3 years...hopefully.  this shit (along with other factors) is killin the economy out here!

lol...the market is starting to get better?  LMAO!  Please...where do you get your information?  Just because home sales in July were better than expected does not mean the market is getting better.  I laugh at the people who hear like a 2 minute analysis on fox news and think the market is getting better. 

Dude, why would you get your real estate license right now?  Especially in california.  Do you realize how many agents are out there w/o a job?  Just collecting unemployment?  Not a smart move imo.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 11:11:03 PM »

lol...the market is starting to get better?  LMAO!  Please...where do you get your information?  Just because home sales in July were better than expected does not mean the market is getting better.  I laugh at the people who hear like a 2 minute analysis on fox news and think the market is getting better. 

Dude, why would you get your real estate license right now?  Especially in california.  Do you realize how many agents are out there w/o a job?  Just collecting unemployment?  Not a smart move imo.

did you miss the "STILL REALLY BAD THO" part?

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

acgrundy

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 11:38:57 PM »
nope, I don't need glasses.  You said, "THE MARKET IS GETTING BETTER..."

Maybe you are the one who needs glasses.  The market is not getting better, plain and simple.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »
maybe you need to re-read what i wrote...'the market is starting to get better, still really bad tho".

ill break it down for ya...

starting to get better -  a little bit better than it was.  sales are going up, even if its just a lil bit... even if it was just a 1% increase, its still better than it was. 

still really bad tho - the market is still fucked, no one is saying its not. 

its like saying "gas prices are getting better, but theyre still really bad tho".  if gas was 4.75 one month, then the next month its down to 3.99, would you not say that "the price of gas is getting better, but its still bad"? 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:48:18 PM by The Wykid Won »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 12:40:57 AM »
if it was as cheap to put gas in my car as it is to put in me ...i'd be taking me a road trip to vermont right now.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 01:35:43 AM »

I guess i can get homies to move in. LOL... just want to do something..