Author Topic: Yung Berg got beat up in Detroit  (Read 1124 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yung Berg got beat up in Detroit
« on: August 24, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »
Source:
http://detroitboyz.com/

Yung Berg got beat up last night in Detroit, I heard. Berg, who was in town for local radio station Hot 102.7’s Summer Jamz caught it at a popular down town night club. There are some others that told me that Bergie was also robbed of his jewels. I know there has been some friction for Berg, but I heard most of that came from his own hometown of Chicago. But, I guess it is what it is. I remember when rappers were above that mess. I heard that some dude that writes songs with or for Berg was also gaffled. Anyway. Nobody has taken responsibility for this, but I don’t think people are able to do this stuff without getting paid or getting credit.

VIA [usatoday]

Yung Berg got his ass kicked last night by local Detroit rapper Trick Trick. According to The Whole Nine blog, Yung Berg went to Detroit Friday for a Saturday night performance at 102.7’s annual Summer Jamz concert. They say Berg and his boys went out Friday night and crossed paths with Trick Trick, the same Trick Trick who beat Miami rapper Trick Daddy’s ass in Detroit few years ago. Now, I don’t know the reasons why, but they say Trick Trick and ‘nem stomped Yung Berg out and took his chain. Both Trick and Yung Berg are scheduled to play Summer Jamz tonight, so if anybody go, be sure to report back to the group if Trick wore Berg’s Transformer chain on stage and if Berg look beat down or not.

www.myspace.com/djbutter

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Yung Berg got beat up in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »
k?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 07:16:15 PM »
That's because they don't tolerate faggots out there in Detroit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 07:39:58 PM »
Shout outs to the 313 8)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 02:25:47 AM »

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 03:08:29 AM »

Dont look the same but still funny tho

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 07:58:22 AM »
Good hes a cocky lil bastard. Someone needed to show him what time it is.

digitalproduct

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 09:33:05 AM »

Dont look the same but still funny tho

Mixtape DJ/Producer for Ya Boy
myspace.com/dphascalionlock
twitter.com/digitalproduct

digitalproduct

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »

Trick Trick's Brother Diesel is sporting Yung Berg's $70,000 TransFormer Chain, It has been noted that Diesel is known Club Bouncer and Jack boy, (at Plan B Night Club in Detroit). Employed by Peter Arabo. He is also a rapper under Trick Trick's Goon Squad. We hear from inside sources in Detroit that Diesel sells small amounts cocaine around Detroit and known for jackmoves. Kind of funnie but Diesel is also sewing the Detroit Police Department for apperntly shooting him.. Real Street NIGGA Taking The Police To Court. The funnie thing is the police never even shot his ass. Some random guy on the street infront of Envy Night Club In Detroit was firing shots.

UPDATE TRICK TRICK ATTACKS YOUNG BERG
NOT ONLY DID YUNG BERG GET ROBBED FOR HIS $70,000 TRANSFORMER CHAIN HE ALSO GOT ROBBED FOR HIS 7 ROW BRACLET, AND HIS POCKETS WERE RAN BY TRICK TRICK AND HIS GOON SQUAD. SOURCES SAY THAT PETER ARABO OWNER OF PLAN B NIGHTCLUB STILL HAS THE CHAIN IN HIS POSSESSION. WE ALSO KNOW THAT YUNG BERG GOT PUNCHED OVER 20 TIMES, AND GOT THE NEXT FLIGHT FROM DETROIT TO CHICAGO BACK. HE DID NOT PREFORM AT THE HOT 102.7 SUMMER JAMZ. INSIDE SOURCES TELL US THAT BOW WOW CALLED TRICK TRICK AND SAID THANKED HIM FOR DOING IT AND SAID "IT WAS ABOUT TIME". THERE IS ALSO A RUMOR GOING AROUND THAT YUNG BERG SPITED ON TRICK TRICK IN CHICAGO AWHILE AGO. THAT RUMOR IS FALSE. THIS WAS THE FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH TRICK TRICK AND YUNG BERG. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT YUNG BERG WAS SENT OUTSIDE PLAN B NIGHT CLUB IN HIS BOXERS. BEING STRIPED OF ALL HIS CLOTHES & JEWELERY
Mixtape DJ/Producer for Ya Boy
myspace.com/dphascalionlock
twitter.com/digitalproduct

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 10:21:01 AM »
The rap game is way too ignorant.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 06:51:43 PM »
He deserved to have that goofy ass chain snatched. I woulda pawned that muthafucka, and put a down payment on a Range Rover.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 07:30:46 PM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 09:56:30 PM »
trick trick really likes to beat up wack rappers huh lol

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 01:42:55 AM »
trick trick really likes to beat up wack rappers huh lol

Why dont he beats up himself then

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 03:11:06 PM »
eye dont know if a nigga should gain points or lose point for beating this small ass nigga up. like is it neccessary he like 5 5 and 120