Poll

What do yah think?

Gay
Really Gay
Not Gay, and neither is Carl Lewis

Author Topic: Olympics...?  (Read 347 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Olympics...?
« on: August 24, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
Am I the only one who cant STAND the fuckin Olympics? I mean, Basketball is strait. But fuck, the Olympics are so fuckin wack. The only thing worse the watching the Summer Olympics, is watching the Winter Olympics.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: Olympics...?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:26:22 PM »
I thought the games were great aside from the terrible judging in boxing and gymnastics.

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:38:54 PM »
olympics are the shit...u r trippin

smegma

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 10:49:45 PM »
The Olympics are great because once every four years we hear about sports that no one gives a damn about.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 11:11:29 PM »
watching the Olympics is like watching the Brady Bunch.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 11:36:40 PM »
All the snow-skiing and speed skating of the Winter Olympics are pretty cool. As for these Summer Olympics, basketball was cool, the volleyball was actually alright. Track & Field didn't get too much love this year, but I like watching that, and the judging for the boxing was absolutely horrible. No question that China rigged that, it made it very tough to watch. As a whole, there are a lot of sports that aren't interesting to me, but it doesn't matter...The Olympics are done, and football season is here!!
I got a bird's eye view

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 11:49:15 PM »
The Olympics are done, and football season is here!!

there IS a god...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 11:59:34 PM »
I was getting sick of it, thank god it's over.

kemizt

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »
i really loved the olympics this year

athens was kinda gay
sydney was aright
atlanta was bomb
barcelona was awesome

and i think beijing came through like barcelona and atlanta

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

'EclipZe

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 01:21:48 AM »
i always enjoy watching them Africans sprint and break new world records and watch basketball everyday. + I love the dutch hockey team they got some great females :)

smegma

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 09:01:36 AM »

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 09:15:57 AM »
I thought the games were great aside from the terrible judging in boxing and gymnastics.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 10:52:10 AM »
i love the olympics but you have to be interested in more tahn one sport to appreciate them

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »
I don't see how a moderately intelligent person can say I'd rather watch a repetitive boring sport like Basketball or Baseball, over sports you only see once every 4 years, which have real athletes who conduct themselves with class. Basketball is more entertaining then the 100 m final? Basketball like baseball, is a brain dead sport. How can people watch that shit? It's the same arrogant people, running back and forth, throwing a ball in a net. At least the Olympics has some variety, and some SPORTSMANSHIP.

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 01:30:44 PM »
I don't see how a moderately intelligent person can say I'd rather watch a repetitive boring sport like Basketball or Baseball, over sports you only see once every 4 years, which have real athletes who conduct themselves with class. Basketball is more entertaining then the 100 m final? Basketball like baseball, is a brain dead sport. How can people watch that shit? It's the same arrogant people, running back and forth, throwing a ball in a net. At least the Olympics has some variety, and some SPORTSMANSHIP.

Basketball is a brain dead sport....but swimming and running isnt? You would have to be completely fuckin retarded to not see that Basketball requires more hand eye coordination and more strategy then running, swimming, weight lifting, etc....etc.