Author Topic: LOL White Dude Licks The Boots Of Black Hebrew Israelite Street Preachers  (Read 552 times)

Black Gloves

@ the 3:40 mark.

Damn im black but lol muthafuckas like this are ignorant as FUCK and i cant stand these dudes.

The part about who they portrayed Jesus all white and shit i might agree with but not the rest.

<a href="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhptD19bAI0fVPK38s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhptD19bAI0fVPK38s</a>

D-Stress

gay-ass bythc

Australian Bastard

That nigga is wearing a dress!!!?

Nat Turner-reincarnated

see eye dont overstand this............

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Wow

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont understand your point, im an ignorant Muslim, but you sound like and ignorant nigger...  HOLLA!!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
THIS IS WHACK.

RELGION SHOULD BE USED FOR POSITIVITY ONLY.

That dude was NOT apart of the struggle the hebrew was talking about.

That dude actually felt sorry for the hebrew's people, that is more than MOST people would do.

Dude's living in the past, are angry as fuck for whatever reason, and are taking their anger out on the only people that make sense according to the one book/religion they are grasping onto for their reason to live.

I swear some of these religion people are so desperate to be apart of something or throw their life to a purpose, they end up overdoing it...

Sikotic™

Unfortunately, religion never is really positive.

Ex: DMX
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Australian Bastard

What don't you overstand? You love these mutherfuckers as I so recall.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

i dont understand your point, im an ignorant Muslim, but you sound like and ignorant nigger...  HOLLA!!!
please make sense when you want to conversate with the god.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

you starting to be one of these dick riders on here for real yo................ let me break it down to your slow ass........... example. Eye love my Black people but that dont mean eye will automatically co-sign all the bullshit. also when eye posted up videos of real hebrew israelites, there werent doing dumb shit like that............they were debating and having convos...................so hope of the dick okay. these niggas on the other hand, aint repping right....... this nigga wasting his time getting some cracker to kiss his timbs..........what the fuck is that going to do.......while on the other end you going niggas like me they aint all about that...........

eye am telling Black young girls that they are beautiful, eye em telling young Black seeds that they dont got to be the fucking class clown entertaining these devils (for example like quiet truth), eye am telling young niggas to sit in the front of the class and raise they hands, eye am letting young niggas know the odds of making it to the league, eye am tellin young niggas that they are gods. eye am trying to get young niggas to have knowledge of themselves because when they do...........all the other shit that these devil trying to do wont be able to fade us.......... fuck trying to get a cracker to kiss my timbs............. eye aint even trying to be around one in the first place

Australian Bastard

you starting to be one of these dick riders on here for real yo................ let me break it down to your slow ass........... example. Eye love my Black people but that dont mean eye will automatically co-sign all the bullshit. also when eye posted up videos of real hebrew israelites, there werent doing dumb shit like that............they were debating and having convos...................so hope of the dick okay. these niggas on the other hand, aint repping right....... this nigga wasting his time getting some cracker to kiss his timbs..........what the fuck is that going to do.......while on the other end you going niggas like me they aint all about that...........

eye am telling Black young girls that they are beautiful, eye em telling young Black seeds that they dont got to be the fucking class clown entertaining these devils (for example like quiet truth), eye am telling young niggas to sit in the front of the class and raise they hands, eye am letting young niggas know the odds of making it to the league, eye am tellin young niggas that they are gods. eye am trying to get young niggas to have knowledge of themselves because when they do...........all the other shit that these devil trying to do wont be able to fade us.......... fuck trying to get a cracker to kiss my timbs............. eye aint even trying to be around one in the first place

See, why you always have to fly off and be emotional with it? Its uncivilized.

Name calling and such, quick plunge into the 'nigger moment'.

First of all, I ain't condemning you, because we all have the power to change, so don't even take it like that.

But I have to dispel ignorance where I can.

The mormons on bikes vs israelites in the carpark is the only good one i've seen. All the others like the one when they are on the corner wearing their curtains and billboards raving at passing people is utter ignorance and I remember you approved it. What video you talking about?

I don't have a problem with you 'telling black queens they are beautiful' etc, I think thats all good in itself, but I do have a problem with you telling people that whites are devils and that sort of shit, when you do that, when you spread knowledge and wisdom through putting others down it ceases to be knowledge and can't possibly be wisdom.

The problem is this seems to be how you going about it and when you do that the real g.o.ds can tell you lack (5)refinement, (6)equality, you ain't really living out the lessons and its all just superficial.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

See, why you always have to fly off and be emotional with it? Its uncivilized.

Name calling and such, quick plunge into the 'nigger moment'.

First of all, I ain't condemning you, because we all have the power to change, so don't even take it like that.

But I have to dispel ignorance where I can.

The mormons on bikes vs israelites in the carpark is the only good one i've seen. All the others like the one when they are on the corner wearing their curtains and billboards raving at passing people is utter ignorance and I remember you approved it. What video you talking about?

I don't have a problem with you 'telling black queens they are beautiful' etc, I think thats all good in itself, but I do have a problem with you telling people that whites are devils and that sort of shit, when you do that, when you spread knowledge and wisdom through putting others down it ceases to be knowledge and can't possibly be wisdom.

The problem is this seems to be how you going about it and when you do that the real g.o.ds can tell you lack (5)refinement, (6)equality, you ain't really living out the lessons and its all just superficial.

first off................do you build with gods out in australia........do you even bump into any and conversate...........do you even have homies that are? if not shut up and dont talk about living out the lessons and 5 , 6.

second thats what you call being uncivilized is.....interesting so eye wonder what you consider the everyday foul acts of you devils to be then........if you considered that to be uncivilized.

third........... it dont matter what video eye posted............. the video eye posted didnt show them doing that..... plan and simple ........ just because they out on the street , with a loud speaker doing what they do, dont mean they the same as them niggas.

NotoriousTDA

word. +1 for having the sexiest bitch ive ever seen in a sig on this site.

Though Death Is Callin, I'ma Keep Ballin

• 'G'

word. +1 for having the sexiest bitch ive ever seen in a sig on this site.

lol for real who is that?