Author Topic: How To Get Airpaly on Generation Next  (Read 120 times)

Generation Next

• Lil Geezy
How To Get Airpaly on Generation Next
« on: August 25, 2008, 05:03:27 AM »
Peace Everyone,

My name is DJ Pete Marriott and my new radio mix show Generation Next airs for 20 hours, 5 nights a week. I’d like to think what makes my new show special is the fact that I’m the only radio DJ with a daily time slot that plays mostly indie and unsigned hip hop/soul/electronic music. Let’s all be honest, the best urban music comes from the underground and as a DJ I want to break nothing but the best music to the people.

0d65f6_Pete-Marriott-mixes-E.S.P.--Buc--The-Preecher---Radio-Rip.mp3

Generation Next is a positive step for any artist from any background to get heard by the people and we’re preparing to launch an impressive guerilla marketing campaign to promote this particular show.

1d2324_Tight-Fit-feat.-DVS--Malakh-El-DJ-Pete-Marriott-Mix.mp3

My number one rule is; I don’t practice payola, so if you submit your music, and I actually like it, I will spin it. By not accepting money or gifts to play music, it insures fair airplay for those of you who seek exposure to a wide audience. So the better your music is the more spins you’ll get from me.

3f1321_Chief-Pat-Pockets.mp3

I’m not only a radio mix show DJ but I’m also the PD (Program Director) for Fudge FM, a new 24-Hour Radio Station that’s making it’s debut broadcast Election Day (November 4th, 2008). If you’re a Artist, Producer, Manager or Label Owner I strongly suggest you read my blog carefully and follow the directions to insure your success for airplay. Thank you all for participating, good luck and I look forward to listening to your music in the very near future.

Respectfully,
DJ Pete Marriott
Program Director/CCO
www.FudgeFM.com
http://www.fudgefm.com/profile/PeteMarriott

bucandthepreecher

• Lil Geezy
  • BUC & THE PREECHER
Re: How To Get Airpaly on Generation Next
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 02:08:23 PM »
"Generation Next" and "Fudge FM"  is bringing real music back to the forefront.  Buc & the Preecher has already submitted our debut EP "Smelling Salts" to Pete and "Generation Next".  Good lookin Pete.

To listen to a preview of "Smelling Salts" go to itunes

Peace and Blessings

Buc & the Preecher