Author Topic: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit  (Read 2101 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: NHCC's dissing Game,and otha dudes and talkin real spit
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »
N HOoooooooood...r.i,p. to my nigga snake..Eastside niggas know whats up...
C-BLUE ANSWER THE QUESTION...WUS YO NAME FROM DUCCY NIGGA !!!

WHY YOU AVOIDIN THE QUESTION ?

Black Gloves

« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2008, 12:39:38 PM »

cuz hes a fake nigga acting hard on the net nigga what u think.

dude probably is from compton or somewhere near that area but dude aint built like that i can smell that shit....cuz his nuts smell fishy as hell.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2008, 12:43:21 PM »
Rep Yo Set disc 1 is a str8 banga!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »

cuz hes a fake nigga acting hard on the net nigga what u think.

dude probably is from compton or somewhere near that area but dude aint built like that i can smell that shit....cuz his nuts smell fishy as hell.

yeeeah...dats what i'm thinkin..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2008, 12:47:45 PM »

yeah rep yo set was tight..that igga devo from lynwood nhood is the nigga on majority of our songs..he on that eiht diss.."who pushed you in thein the booth"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2008, 12:57:52 PM »

yeah rep yo set was tight..that igga devo from lynwood nhood is the nigga on majority of our songs..he on that eiht diss.."who pushed you in thein the booth"
TELL THAT NIGGA DEVO I SAID WHAT UP!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2008, 01:11:32 PM »

i let em know..probally see him tonite

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2008, 01:17:52 PM »

he still in that group with fatts??? cuz might not remember me,tell him the nigga from the valley that used to fucc with sir jinx...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2008, 02:37:25 PM »

he still in that group with fatts??? cuz might not remember me,tell him the nigga from the valley that used to fucc with sir jinx...

you talkin bout sweat hoggs....i dont know what gangsta doin wit the album.. but he stay fuckin wit da factor house

D-Stress

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2008, 03:05:30 PM »
wow good shit about bangin on wax 3 and fo clipse album (btw: whats your source teletomble?)
thx 4 tha info.

back to topic:

what the fuck?
if game isnt a g and raps about it, he will get fucked up, let them hood/street dudes decide/judge..me personally, i dont give a shit if he banger or not.
BUT: i (we) would rather listen to a real rapper who lives what he raps about then a studio gangsta.
but: (:D) if studio gangsta got some funky music and dope ass flow then fuck his street cred. itīs all about music.
quote me on that homes.

Black Gloves

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »
wow good shit about bangin on wax 3 and fo clipse album (btw: whats your source teletomble?)
thx 4 tha info.

back to topic:

what the fuck?
if game isnt a g and raps about it, he will get fucked up, let them hood/street dudes decide/judge..me personally, i dont give a shit if he banger or not.
BUT: i (we) would rather listen to a real rapper who lives what he raps about then a studio gangsta.
but: (:D) if studio gangsta got some funky music and dope ass flow then fuck his street cred. itīs all about music.
quote me on that homes.

is that right?

but those "hood/street dudes" also said Pac wasnt a gangster. So shocking how he's your favorite rapper :laugh:

and btw, these dudes didnt say anythng about Game. He just named Game in the threadtitle to get views.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2008, 03:21:53 PM »
thx 4 tha info.

back to topic:

what the fuck?
quote me on that homes.
all they gotta do is say that they are entertainers and its only music or they aint lived that life and niggas wont even trip about them not having street cred,but niggas get egos when they blow up so they wont ever admit it!!! so then u got niggas ready to test them and when they do get they hoe cards pulled,yall wanna say its hating... when they should have kept it real from the jump!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »
I don't know bout the other 2 but the second sound like he was goin at the bitch boy. Who else he talkin bout? Lil eazy nah he fuck with lil eazy.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »
thx 4 tha info.

back to topic:

what the fuck?
quote me on that homes.
all they gotta do is say that they are entertainers and its only music or they aint lived that life and niggas wont even trip about them not having street cred,but niggas get egos when they blow up so they wont ever admit it!!! so then u got niggas ready to test them and when they do get they hoe cards pulled,yall wanna say its hating... when they should have kept it real from the jump!!!

you're right but dont front and act like some artist get influenced by the record labels to portay a certain image.

but you're right sometimes it is like that.

for instance, aint no way in hell i believe Jeezy moved all that shit he be talkin about...and when me and others think like that rappers feel like they gotta prove themselves by acting extra hard or portrayin a different image from who and what they really are.