Author Topic: I-Bo's JayMastaJay Diss  (Read 366 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I-Bo's JayMastaJay Diss
« on: June 10, 2001, 04:16:10 PM »
jesus christ where do i begin:

"jaymastajay is a gay, now what should i say
fuck it, shake the beat i lay
don't fuck wit me muthafucka or i may
make ya pay, now bounce to the party"

first problem i have with this shit is well let's face it, it sucks. the rapping is horrible beyond belief and the lyrics could've been written better be a 3rd grader. besides the annoying played out (i don't like you, therefor you're gay) theme, the beat ain't worth more than a 2.5/5 which originally got you to beefin in the first place. one would think that if he was gonna make a diss track to prove his producing skills he would at least started off by proving it. in no way in your rambling on did you prove a point that you might even be considered on the same level as Jay. another thing, if you are gonna diss another dudes beats, don't play their beat first then cut it off and play a shittier beat produced by yourself, that was idiotic at the very least. last thing as you started your second verse by saying "verse 2 ah fuck it i don't need a verse 2, i'm tired" well i am also tired of wasting my time by downloading these immature amateur disses by virtual no-names. if you wanna start dissing me because of my opinion, it's all good, you can check my ass out on THA SHIZNIT where my skills will be proven unlike your nasty ass beats, peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I-Bo's JayMastaJay Diss
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2001, 05:22:35 PM »
:D HAHA!

thats right homie

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2001, 04:08:53 PM »

jesus christ where do i begin:

"jaymastajay is a gay, now what should i say
fuck it, shake the beat i lay
don't fuck wit me muthafucka or i may
make ya pay, now bounce to the party"

first problem i have with this shit is well let's face it, it sucks. the rapping is horrible beyond belief and the lyrics could've been written better be a 3rd grader. besides the annoying played out (i don't like you, therefor you're gay) theme, the beat ain't worth more than a 2.5/5 which originally got you to beefin in the first place. one would think that if he was gonna make a diss track to prove his producing skills he would at least started off by proving it. in no way in your rambling on did you prove a point that you might even be considered on the same level as Jay. another thing, if you are gonna diss another dudes beats, don't play their beat first then cut it off and play a shittier beat produced by yourself, that was idiotic at the very least. last thing as you started your second verse by saying "verse 2 ah fuck it i don't need a verse 2, i'm tired" well i am also tired of wasting my time by downloading these immature amateur disses by virtual no-names. if you wanna start dissing me because of my opinion, it's all good, you can check my ass out on THA SHIZNIT where my skills will be proven unlike your nasty ass beats, peace.

aight...i accept that you dont like my verse (cuz i actually aslo thaught it was wack). Im pretty mature and wont start a beef against you, just cuz you dissed my beat and rhymes(like others might do....)....

but one quest...

who the hell are you?? why do you wanna battle me?? ...i dissed Gaymasta...noy you

peace out

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2001, 04:15:29 PM »
i could off course have made a better track...but like i said...i didnt wanted to waste time on *aymasta*ay
i recorded the track on the computer with a computer-mic.....and ddnt had time writing rhymes

.....nuff said

peace out

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2001, 04:23:43 PM »

:D HAHA!

thats right homie

Hey...jay......gotta make a statement

1. I dont like you
2. You dont like me
3. I dont enjoy dissing you
4. I don't wanna waste time on you
5. I dont know if you wanna waste time on me

anyway....

wouldnt it be great if i ignored you and vice versa.....it would make me saving a hella time writin nonsens

wachu think

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2001, 07:25:16 PM »
the one whos trippin is you dogg
check your icq history i didn t even diss you when you added me and called me gay n shit i was cool the whole time...

i ve locked all the topics about that shit

now , alerg is writing his opinion n you diss me again.....

we won t talk to each other again n thats it

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2001, 07:49:10 PM »
i could off course have made a better track...but like i said...i didnt wanted to waste time on *aymasta*ay

that's the type of shit that i'm talking about, how you gonna say you better than JAY by admitting that you half-assed a track. that ain't gonna earn respect dog. and let's get this clear, i didn't diss ya shit i just bared down on the shit to the bone cause you came out and said that you better than JAY. and i don't got respect for people going around saying "you're gay" so i let you have it, that's my opinion, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :