Author Topic: (new) k.dot ft. ya boy, crooked i & jay rock - 80 bars of fury (dj)  (Read 289 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

TAKEMONEYENT

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 115ST WATTS
Re: (new) k.dot ft. ya boy, crooked i & jay rock - 80 bars of fury (dj)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:21:23 PM »
props homie

-------------------------------------------ME THROWIN UP THE W - WATTS------------------------------------------------

Black Gloves

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 12:25:58 PM »

props. finally some good music from the good new west rappers...shit!

we tired of that spider loc, 40 glocc, hot dollar, young dre etc bubble gum shit.

h2k4

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 01:08:55 PM »
This is dope.  K. Dot's new mixtape is shaping up to be a monster.  And was it me or was the beat a little off in certain sections?

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 01:13:11 PM »
This is dope.  K. Dot's new mixtape is shaping up to be a monster.  And was it me or was the beat a little off in certain sections?

its actually off of Klasic's mixtape "The Talk of the Town" feat K.Dot, Ya Boy, Crooked I, Jay Rock & Touissaint.  T

he entire mixtape with exclusives from Spitfiya, Jaime Foxx, Hot Dollar, etc will be dropping in full on Dubcnn sometime today

www.myspace.com/klasics

h2k4

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »

its actually off of Klasic's mixtape "The Talk of the Town" feat K.Dot, Ya Boy, Crooked I, Jay Rock & Touissaint.  T

he entire mixtape with exclusives from Spitfiya, Jaime Foxx, Hot Dollar, etc will be dropping in full on Dubcnn sometime today

www.myspace.com/klasics

Oh?  Thanks for the info.  So is he producing all the beats off this mixtape?  He did a great job on 50's "Smile I'm Leavin".

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 01:27:17 PM »

www.myspace.com/klasics

Oh?  Thanks for the info.  So is he producing all the beats off this mixtape?  He did a great job on 50's "Smile I'm Leavin".

yeah all of the records on "The Talk of the Town" including the 2 free instrumentals are all done by Klasic....

he also did "Bonafide Hustler" off of Young Bucks 1st album although i dont think it is on this mixtape from what i heard....

h2k4

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 01:40:11 PM »

www.myspace.com/klasics

yeah all of the records on "The Talk of the Town" including the 2 free instrumentals are all done by Klasic....

he also did "Bonafide Hustler" off of Young Bucks 1st album although i dont think it is on this mixtape from what i heard....

Thanks for the info, +1.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »
good shit nice is song is nice!!

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 02:37:31 PM »
ewwwwwwwww omg this is nasty. propsssss

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »
 8)

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 02:49:02 PM »
where the fuck is bay area bully by the way????????????????