Author Topic: Mc Ren will he ever drop another album?  (Read 1489 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Mc Ren will he ever drop another album?
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
maybe the Concrete Criminals album will someday come out

Renīs not featured on the three tracks that have leaked from the project so far  :-\ :-[ >:(
Concrete Criminals (info) Link

Nah he's supposed to be working on some new shit. Said he's got a new single coming soon.
Check;
MC Renīs MySpace Link

thanks for the link  :)
I really hope he drops one more album

There's two "new" tracks on his page.... and NonCentz,we need a interview  ;) ;)

He's supposedly recording an entire album produced by Paris. But who knows only time will tell. . .

He's back with Paris?

Supposedly. . .He's also supposed to release a album called The Lost Tapes. Of some unreleased shit too. Check out WWW.RUTHLESSVILLAIN.TK
I don't know how reliable that site is but Ren did say on his myspace he's working on some new shit. . .

according to www.ruthlessvillian.tk;
-Got an album produced by Paris coming
-Concrete Criminals is a no go (?) ehhh...

you need to sign up to read the whole thing...  :-\

yall trippin,  years a ago like 5 yrs, he had a maxi single out with John Doe, 4 bangers........they sell it on ebay for 25 bucks.
also MC Ren will always be relevant! Ren is hip hop, hard core shit!
Fuck anyone who say he not. only youngsters be talking bout what they don't know?

MC REN IS STILL HOT! SOUND NEVER PLAYS OUT! JUST THE PEOPLE.......
BUGZ

I don't see any hate,most people here loves Ren....  ;)
anyway that John Doe project with Big Rocc and Chip was average. Most of the beats was pretty dull.
But I like a copy of that maxi.... got a link?

He just really got to focus wit that pen and put down some meaningful shit and some top notch production.
I haven't heard a good Ren verse or song since the villain in black.

What about;
-"Coming after you" with Cube?
-"Still ainīt free" produced by Paris?
-"Hello" with NWA?
-"Southland Killers" with King T and B-Real?
-and those features he did on The Last Meal,Bones OST,Space Boogie and so on?

nah don't get it fucked up. he did his thing on those joints. the ruthess for life album was half and half and some of his veres after that was lacking a message because ever word was damn near a curse word unlike songs from TVIB and earlier stuff.

ahhh ok... but it sounded like you said everything since "The Villian In Black" was wak.
I agree "Ruthless for Life" was pretty weak,it got a couple of dope tracks... but overall that shit was below average  :-\ :-[
But I think he picked up his (quality) flow again on his 2000+ work.
I also agree that like Kurupt he can curse too much at times... but it is what it is  ;)

TWILITE ENT GROUP

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2008, 09:14:17 PM »
Supposedly. . .He's also suposed to release a album called The Lost Tapes. Of some unreleased shit too. Check out WWW.RUTHLESSVILLAIN.TK I don't know how reliable that site is but Ren did say on his myspace he's workin on some new shit. . .

well Ren has this picture in one of his myspace folders:

i checked that website but i'm not sure how serious i should take their "news" :P
maybe someone from their forum can clear it up here, cause there's no way i'm going to sign up there  :P

ruthlessvillain.tk is Ren's official forum all info comes from myself or Ren
THATREALCREOLENIGGA

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2008, 10:07:13 PM »
ren for king of the west.........................fuck everyone.......kinda makes me think y people listning to water down lil wayne and shit.... ???

Ren For Prez

krook look bugzy

• Lil Geezy
  • ive been searching..........
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2009, 02:00:33 AM »
RENICARNATED! ALL THAT SHIT IS ON ITUNES!  HE RELEASE TWO SINLGEZ! AND HE GOT A EP FRMO HIS INDIE MOVIE OUT AGAIN! I KNEW THE VIL WOULD BE BACK! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)