Author Topic: Bridging The Gap: KRS One & Soulja Boi together on BET  (Read 276 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Bridging The Gap: KRS One & Soulja Boi together on BET
« on: August 27, 2008, 03:44:24 AM »

I wish KRS was my uncle...

lol @ Soulja's freestyle, str8 piff....

Hip-Hop is not dead, it's just never met....

Black Gloves

Re: Bridging The Gap: KRS One & Soulja Boi together on BET
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 11:14:05 AM »

Man i respect KRS but fuck him for not being 100 honest.

I hate these niggaz nowadays be everybody be on some bandwagon shit.

First it was, everybody hates Soulja Boy and the shit he represents.

Now after that Ice T incident when people backed Soulja Boy instead of Ice T...people on Soulja Boy dick now.

Hiphop is so fuckin wack nowadays...you have gullible ass niggaz, hardcore extreme tough guys talk loud on the net e-bangers, bandwagon ass niggaz, lookin ass niggaz, "im gonna dickride the HOTTEST rapper right now" fans, sales > talent fans,  money > skills fans, swagger > lyrics fans, fake bloods/crips/street niggas fans on the internet, "i hate ______" but they still check out everything that rapper does fans, the "my favorite rapper said i could not like that rapper" fans, everything.

KRS is the same nigga that said he didnt like Kanye..and that he liked 50 more talkin about he's street, he's hardocore with it while Kanye is "pop" and doesnt really cater to Hip-Hop. Smh!

Fuck outta here.

Candy Shop is hardcore? Street?

Fuck Hip-Hop.

Thank god we have the old school dope shit to lean on.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 09:38:25 PM »

Man i respect KRS but fuck him for not being 100 honest.

I hate these niggaz nowadays be everybody be on some bandwagon shit.

First it was, everybody hates Soulja Boy and the shit he represents.

Now after that Ice T incident when people backed Soulja Boy instead of Ice T...people on Soulja Boy dick now.

Hiphop is so fuckin wack nowadays...you have gullible ass niggaz, hardcore extreme tough guys talk loud on the net e-bangers, bandwagon ass niggaz, lookin ass niggaz, "im gonna dickride the HOTTEST rapper right now" fans, sales > talent fans,  money > skills fans, swagger > lyrics fans, fake bloods/crips/street niggas fans on the internet, "i hate ______" but they still check out everything that rapper does fans, the "my favorite rapper said i could not like that rapper" fans, everything.

KRS is the same nigga that said he didnt like Kanye..and that he liked 50 more talkin about he's street, he's hardocore with it while Kanye is "pop" and doesnt really cater to Hip-Hop. Smh!

Fuck outta here.

Candy Shop is hardcore? Street?

Fuck Hip-Hop.

Thank god we have the old school dope shit to lean on.

u HAVE TO BE tha whitest person on this bored right now no matter what race you are.  can't you fuckin' see... THAT ARGUEMENT is DEAD.  Where was this arguement at when LL Cool J first came out (he was only 16).  Where was tha arguement with Snoop when he first came out (he was 19) or Jodeci when they 1st came out (they were all between 18-22/23).  KRS One just pulled a Barack Obama in my eyes (08/28/08- Convention Speech) and OFFICIALLY shut tha WHOLE Hip Hop Community up with the show he did with Soulja Boy, the only thing they coulda did better was host it like a "niggaz hangin' on tha block by tha basement" show and had Bigg Tigg co-host wit Q45, now that woulda killed tha shit.  But as far as your ignorance and the many other american nut catchers, your done.  Real Shit... Ya'll have OFFICIALLY lost your voice in this culture of Hip Hop.  It's funny how this only got 45 views and 1 reply.  its because you've run outta negative shit to talk about HA!  your day is done, Hip Hop doesnt live thru blogs like these ("underground" OR mainstream), real talk it lives on thru the culture (its just like breathin' while your talkin' now).  Hip Hop is the NBA/NFL of music... it'll only get better and better (NEVER BACKTRACKS).  i know MOST of you just spit hate just outta bordom 4 tha sake of conversation when your in "your own" world or lonely but for the people who can't think past two steps, these arguements are the same ones the republicans tried to put against Obama (BULLSHIT)...

1- Its got a good beat but the lyrics were shitty (maybe it was a track to get the PRODUCER to shine or they were just tryna make money/get attention in the club<--- females of all types love dancing... no shit shirlock so stop actin' like you don't know)

2- The 80's/90's were "the" BEST years in hip hop and everything from 02' to now is "above" average or a complete failure.  BULLSHIT, i can't think of how good hip hop gets each and EVERY year.  <--- i do have my disagreements/complaints tho. - but this is a phenominon (people don't really have "history" books on gangsta rappers and d-boys and platinum back-packers) who knows how to 'control' it that good

3- Hip Hops core is beat-boxin, grafitti, dancin', mc'n
                            Timbaland-DJ Quik/Mr. Cartoon/SouljaBoy-Lil'Mama/Crooked I-COUNTLESS Others

It's nothin but the willie lynch theory bein' taught over and over again with new concepts and ideas.  and i aint no 5 percenter but the truth is the truth... own up to it
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 10:58:10 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 11:51:55 PM »
"Hip Hop is the NBA/NFL of music... it'll only get better and better (NEVER BACKTRACKS)."

Dubcc quotable..  Props.

Drop A Gem On Em

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 01:21:40 AM »
haha, this nigga said welcome to Hip Hop.

Black Gloves

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 11:07:20 AM »
lmao fool aint no way im readin that shit ^^

and im black.

lol why is every persons respons: you must be white. im black fool.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 12:59:35 PM »

and im black.

well stop actin' like a cracka lol

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

and im black.

without KRS-1 there would not jay-z or NWA.KRS-1 is being 100# honest. you just don't like what he is saying becuase it is true.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:45:34 PM by midwestryder »

MediumL

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 02:16:31 PM »
Superman that hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 03:20:18 PM »

and im black.

The man made a simple point. Soulja boy makes bad music, raps poorly, and only simple minded morons enjoy it. Just because people enjoy something, doesn't make it a good thing, or something that deserves to be defended. 95% of the shit artists put out their these days, sucks. Their trying to appeal to the largest audience, the "stupid audience".

Black Gloves

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 03:20:47 PM »

and im black.

without KRS-1 there would not jay-z or NWA.KRS-1 is being 100# honest. you just don't like what he is saying becuase it is true.

whaaaaaat are u taaaaaaaaaaaalkin about???????

i swear this half white dude is dumb as shiiiit!!

who said anything about KRS not being a legend?????

what i was sayin is that HES NOT BEING HONEST..IF HE COULD SHOW HIS TRUE FEELINGS HE WOULD DISS THE SHIT OUTTA HIM..JUST LIKE HE DID NELLY!!

u busta ass nigga..wtf is you talkin about? u high??

so u sayin he dissed Nelly cuz he said he was gonna diss the artists with nr 1 hits cuz he knew they was wack and he was better than them..and said that cats like Nelly aint hiphop..but somehow Soulja Boy is??

get the fuck outta here u a weird ass mufucka i swear. u probably a pedophile or something this dude is really really weird like he cries wheneva u say something about old school rappers...EVEN IF IT AINT NEGATIVE

dude weird as fuck.

tell Michael Jackson to holla at u with a kid u weird ass mufucka.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 03:23:48 PM by N.W.A. »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 07:33:22 PM »

and im black.

The man made a simple point. Soulja boy makes bad music, raps poorly, and only simple minded morons enjoy it. Just because people enjoy something, doesn't make it a good thing, or something that deserves to be defended. 95% of the shit artists put out their these days, sucks. Their trying to appeal to the largest audience, the "stupid audience".

... you must have jesus runnin' thru your veins...

herpes

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 12:14:12 AM »
"Hip Hop is the NBA/NFL of music... it'll only get better and better (NEVER BACKTRACKS)."

Dubcc quotable..  Props.

The NBA isn't nearly as good as it was in the early and mid 90's.... so you're quote is right if you subtract the never backtracks part.

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »
the gap dont get much bigger....lol

midwestryder

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 03:38:49 PM »

and im black.

whaaaaaat are u taaaaaaaaaaaalkin about???????

i swear this half white dude is dumb as shiiiit!!

who said anything about KRS not being a legend?????

what i was sayin is that HES NOT BEING HONEST..IF HE COULD SHOW HIS TRUE FEELINGS HE WOULD DISS THE SHIT OUTTA HIM..JUST LIKE HE DID NELLY!!

u busta ass nigga..wtf is you talkin about? u high??

so u sayin he dissed Nelly cuz he said he was gonna diss the artists with nr 1 hits cuz he knew they was wack and he was better than them..and said that cats like Nelly aint hiphop..but somehow Soulja Boy is??

get the fuck outta here u a weird ass mufucka i swear. u probably a pedophile or something this dude is really really weird like he cries wheneva u say something about old school rappers...EVEN IF IT AINT NEGATIVE

dude weird as fuck.

tell Michael Jackson to holla at u with a kid u weird ass mufucka.
i am not half white ,stupid . i am half african american &  half native american . get your fact straights , gay ass werido. the only perso nwho is a  pedophile is your quire self .you are too scared to even sign up to this forum . you are hding something . so you most be a gay ass  pedophile  werido.also KRS-1 said nelly was hip hop . so you are proven wrong as normal , pedophile . KRS-1 even said it was misunderstanding between him nelly & they fixed . KRS-1 is being HONEST & you just don't like what you are hearing. the only busta ass nigga is you & you gay self hidding . i from the old school stupid . i am 30 years old  & i hate the new school because you & the new school are wrong. you guys don't know shit or know better then old school because old school started all of this & the new school needs to act like it .the old school is always right.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:29:06 PM by midwestryder »