Author Topic: NO HOMO  (Read 748 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: NO HOMO
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
drastic times call for drastic measures...

these cats flooded the front page with game threads non stop...I was doing this to calm the groupies down and let them know it was getting out of hand BECAUSE of the fact niggas wasnt on the job.

call it shock therepy the pic came from boxden

I aint the enemy playboy Im part of the solution.

yes great solution, instead of posting news on the most relevant west coast rapper, lets post gay pictures of him instead!! i love how your mind works petey

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 02:44:21 PM »
how much news you gonna post dogg!

you turned it into the BWS for fags forum.

why cant you keep it centralized around a few differnt game threads that yall could all circle jerk in rather than force your man love on the rest of us?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 02:45:43 PM »
how much news you gonna post dogg!

you turned it into the BWS for fags forum.

why cant you keep it centralized around a few differnt game threads that yall could all circle jerk in rather than force your man love on the rest of us?

dont call me dog, im not your mother! and i'll stop posting game threads, as soon as you stop being gay, and by the look of this thread, that aint gonna be soon

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »
this from the man the redifines the term itself.

just tell me that you understand what Im talking about and ill leave you alone...I see more and more non game topics creepig to the front page obviously my anti game groupie campaign has at least given you something to think about.

for real man you was acting rediculous the past few days you needed some get right.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 02:49:28 PM »

just tell me that you understand what Im talking about and ill leave you alone...I see more and more non game topics creepig to the front page obviously my anti game groupie campaign has at least given you something to think about.

for real man you was acting rediculous the past few days you needed some get right.

sshhhh just go to sleep pete, maybe you will wake up and realise that you liking gay pics was just a dream

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 02:50:03 PM »
drastic times call for drastic measures...

these cats flooded the front page with game threads non stop...I was doing this to calm the groupies down and let them know it was getting out of hand BECAUSE of the fact niggas wasnt on the job.

call it shock therepy the pic came from boxden

I aint the enemy playboy Im part of the solution.

yes great solution, instead of posting news on the most relevant west coast rapper, lets post gay pictures of him instead!! i love how your mind works petey

You're right Petey posted old news 'cause everybody knows that Game and Buck have been boo lovin' for the longest which is why Game cay say Buck can suck my dick and still be cool with him.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

OchoCinco

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 02:52:25 PM »
ur homo for even postin gay shit...like wat makes u go and find this shit lol.....thats some gay shit...cus it shows u either made it, looked it up and those lead to u bein a gay gunit stan..like most of them so it shouldnt be hard to find ur sole mate dogg

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

sshhhh just go to sleep pete, maybe you will wake up and realise that you liking gay pics was just a dream

and miss all the great dancing your doing for me?

I couldnt.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »
ur homo for even postin gay shit...like wat makes u go and find this shit lol.....thats some gay shit...cus it shows u either made it, looked it up and those lead to u bein a gay gunit stan..like most of them so it shouldnt be hard to find ur sole mate dogg

let me guess, another butt hurt game groupie?

dont take it personal...this was all part of the plan dog.

LAX>TOS

h2k4

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 02:54:53 PM »
Wow, you're pretty sad if you made that photoshop.  You're complaining about the problem yet contributing to it as well.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »

LAX>TOS

oh its o.k people!! it doesnt matter that he's gay because he thinks games album is better then g units and now we will all like him!! get outta here you butt muncher

OchoCinco

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 03:02:38 PM »

let me guess, another butt hurt game groupie?

dont take it personal...this was all part of the plan dog.

LAX>TOS

nah its just funny how ppl that seach this shit up or make it are calling two other dudes gay when there the ones with the ideas and shit in there head and there the ones seachin up gay pics of dudes...doesnt make much sense to me

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 03:09:49 PM »
read the thread I didnt make the pic it came from boxden but I aint so insecure with my self that I cant laugh at some shit...I knew it would bring out the groupies making it that much easier to shit on them.

if you see that pic and feel threatened then you should feel uneasy because you might be running from something inside yourself.

no homo

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 03:12:05 PM »

LAX>TOS

oh its o.k people!! it doesnt matter that he's gay because he thinks games album is better then g units and now we will all like him!! get outta here you butt muncher

check your karma...thats a good way to determine how much love you got here...its just you and your playmates thats hatin.

real motherfuckers know what it is.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 03:14:52 PM »

LAX>TOS

check your karma...thats a good way to determine how much love you got here...its just you and your playmates thats hatin.

real motherfuckers know what it is.

yeah your right petey . .i have bad karma, nobody in make believe internet land likes me, not the "real" motherfuckers on the internet!! what ever should i do!! i guess im just going to have to stick with my real life with real friends . . oh well. . this e life was good whilst it lasted, your the internet king now! enjoy all your e-gangsta-friends from compton