Author Topic: Good zombie movies???  (Read 954 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good zombie movies???
« on: August 27, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »
I just watched Dawn Of The Dead & Shaun Of The Dead & I'm interested in watching some more. No oldies though. THX!

OchoCinco

Re: Good zombie movies???
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 04:06:20 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ZuK_wYrqp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1ZuK_wYrqp8</a>
funny shit...but foreal i odnt know that many good zombies movies that are new...most of them suck...have u seen 28 days later..that was alright
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 04:09:32 PM by OchoCinco »

OchoCinco

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 04:12:41 PM »
o ye check out Land of the Dead...pretty dope movie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 04:23:35 PM »
LMAO at that vid. I remember seeing Land Of The Dead, it was ok I guess. I heard 28 Days Later is good, I might download it. THX.

Capone~CA

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 04:47:16 PM »
I just watched Dawn Of The Dead & Shaun Of The Dead & I'm interested in watching some more. No oldies though. THX!

2 great movies  8)

Okka

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 04:52:44 PM »
28 Days Later & 28 Weeks Later are both good. Diary of the Dead was aiight too.

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 05:06:59 PM »
american zombie is ok if you're after something different

its a documentary about zombies living in society
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »
I guess you saw the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead? You should watch the original '78, it's by far much better than the remake. Day of the Dead is also a hit by Romero. You should check it too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Johnny B

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »
the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead was decent! Resident Evil: Apocalypse was decent too.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2008, 06:19:39 PM »
I guess you saw the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead? You should watch the original '78, it's by far much better than the remake. Day of the Dead is also a hit by Romero. You should check it too.
I heard it doesn't stand the test of time, supposedly it looks way too fake (orange blood or maybe that's another movie).

the 2004 version of Dawn of the Dead was decent! Resident Evil: Apocalypse was decent too.
I was hoping no one would mention Resident Evil. I've watched the first 2 movies & I refuse to watch any continuation of the series. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen, how anyone can tarnish the good name of Resident Evil is beyond me.

THX everyone for the replies!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:21:21 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Johnny B

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 06:24:24 PM »
I was hoping no one would mention Resident Evil. I've watched the first 2 movies & I refuse to watch any continuation of the series. It's one of the worst movies I've ever seen, how anyone can tarnish the good name of Resident Evil is beyond me.
[/quote]

honestly, I am a big fan of the Resident Evil series, but didn't enjoy the first and third RE movies, just Apocalypse.

it at least had Nemesis and Jill Valentine in it. I never got excited about the movies cuz if they copied the game, they'd figure we'd already know what happens, but I always wanted them to copy the games anyway.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2008, 06:32:51 PM »

honestly, I am a big fan of the Resident Evil series, but didn't enjoy the first and third RE movies, just Apocalypse.

it at least had Nemesis and Jill Valentine in it. I never got excited about the movies cuz if they copied the game, they'd figure we'd already know what happens, but I always wanted them to copy the games anyway.

[/quote]
Same here, I love Resident Evil but the movies are just uggghhhh.... They only copied a few elements from the games & put the RE stamp on it. What stands out to me the most (in a bad way) are the horrible special effects (just look at the lickers, WTF) & basically just the unbelievable stuff that goes throughout the movie like in Apocalypse when the girl drives into the window of the church, jumps off the bike & starts shooting. That was one of the dumbest scenes I've ever seen. What also hurt the movie was that the violence & horror was toned down for the kids.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:34:28 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Johnny B

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2008, 06:51:29 PM »

Same here, I love Resident Evil but the movies are just uggghhhh.... They only copied a few elements from the games & put the RE stamp on it. What stands out to me the most (in a bad way) are the horrible special effects (just look at the lickers, WTF) & basically just the unbelievable stuff that goes throughout the movie like in Apocalypse when the girl drives into the window of the church, jumps off the bike & starts shooting. That was one of the dumbest scenes I've ever seen. What also hurt the movie was that the violence & horror was toned down for the kids.
[/quote]

yea, terrible special effects. the lickers are my favorite zombie and they ruined it! haha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 12:36:58 AM »
Check out the old school classic "Dead" series by Romero...

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »
Check out the old school classic "Dead" series by Romero...
thats what i'm saying... 8) 8) 8)