Author Topic: The Official Champions League Thread 2008/09  (Read 2980 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re: The Official Champions League Thread 2008/09
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2009, 11:23:53 AM »
Pretty comfortable last night but there is always a worry when the other team only needs one.

Great game between chelsea and liverpool the better team over the two legs went through.

we were the better team in the 2nd game imo...if we hadnt been in such a shit position we would have sat on 2-0 and not played so open...but chelsea dominated us 1st leg no doubt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2009, 11:35:47 AM »
Pretty comfortable last night but there is always a worry when the other team only needs one.

Great game between chelsea and liverpool the better team over the two legs went through.

we were the better team in the 2nd game imo...if we hadnt been in such a shit position we would have sat on 2-0 and not played so open...but chelsea dominated us 1st leg no doubt

Im just looking at facts chelsea scored 7 goals over the two legs where as liverpool scored 5  ;)

The second leg first half liverpool were def the better team but other than that i dont see where they were better.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Elano

« Reply #152 on: May 05, 2009, 12:23:24 PM »
ah ah ah ahrsenal  :D

game over

after 10 minutes arsenal man utd 0 - 2  :laugh:

Invincible

« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »
ah ah ah ahrsenal  :D

game over

after 10 minutes arsenal man utd 0 - 2  :laugh:

Yer, wasn't it great.  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Seriously shows that Arsenal have some serious maturing to do. The team is just too young. Give them a few more years and they could be a force. "You don't win anything with kids"  :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2009, 04:22:34 PM »
Arsenal is crap. Even my Porto contested Man Utd :laugh:

Oh, and Ronaldo is THE MAN. That is all.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elano

« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2009, 10:05:58 PM »
The first goal of ronaldo is amazing
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AQfqh59rhGI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AQfqh59rhGI</a>
i think he's the number 1 in the world for the free kicks

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #156 on: May 05, 2009, 10:48:58 PM »
Have to feel sorry for Fletcher tonight, i missed the sending off but apparently it was a fair tackle?

The Maestro

Elano

« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2009, 11:04:16 PM »
Have to feel sorry for Fletcher tonight, i missed the sending off but apparently it was a fair tackle?
rosetti is an asshole,it was a fair tackle no doubt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2009, 01:07:20 AM »
Really disappointed in Arsenal. Their weak defense didn't surprise me, but their offfense. In both games you never had the feeling Arsenal  is a challenge for ManU

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »
Really disappointed in Arsenal. Their weak defense didn't surprise me, but their offfense. In both games you never had the feeling Arsenal  is a challenge for ManU

Yep, no doubt about that.

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2009, 01:51:32 AM »
result i wanted now lets hope barca can do chelsea before goin on to lift the trophy 8)

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2009, 01:56:11 AM »

It was a great tackle...I think the ref was fooled by Fabregas' reaction and didn't notice the ball change direction.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #162 on: May 06, 2009, 02:04:19 AM »

It was a great tackle...I think the ref was fooled by Fabregas' reaction and didn't notice the ball change direction.

oh well evens up the dodgy penalty they got against spurs

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #163 on: May 06, 2009, 03:23:03 AM »

Dont think so as the spurs penalty evened up the clear penalty we didnt get against everton.

Men against boys last night. Plenty of arsenal fans calling for wenger to go on the radio after the game, i see what wenger is trying to do but he has dismantled a great side and doesnt seem to be able to see what the whole world can.

He needs experienced players and a spine to the team,  yes that will cost money but the arsenal board did say "We have got plenty of financial firepower to make the transfers Arsene wants to make. We had over Ł70 million of cash at the end of the year, and if Arsene wants to spend that money we will make it available."

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2009, 03:30:13 AM »

Dont think so as the spurs penalty evened up the clear penalty we didnt get against everton.

uhuh...you still need a 100 odd decisions to go against you before your any where near even

even though it hasnt been quite as bad since Rafa exposed Fergies underhand tactics ;D

CMON BARCA!!!!