Author Topic: The Official Champions League Thread 2008/09  (Read 2974 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: The Official Champions League Thread 2008/09
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2009, 03:44:25 AM »
Have to feel sorry for Fletcher tonight, i missed the sending off but apparently it was a fair tackle?
rosetti is an asshole,it was a fair tackle no doubt

It was a great tackle...I think the ref was fooled by Fabregas' reaction and didn't notice the ball change direction.

oh well evens up the dodgy penalty they got against spurs

Dont think so as the spurs penalty evened up the clear penalty we didnt get against everton.

uhuh...you still need a 100 odd decisions to go against you before your any where near even

even though it hasnt been quite as bad since Rafa exposed Fergies underhand tactics ;D

CMON BARCA!!!!

Typical Liverpool fan with your ABU attitude, you were probably celebrating when Everton beat us.

You have to be in it to win it and thats a fact  ;)

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2009, 03:52:12 AM »
"We will receive an allocation of approximately 19,500 tickets, priced at £183, £128, £83 and £65."

Typical uefa 70,000 stadium and thats all you get at those prices also.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2009, 03:52:55 AM »
Have to feel sorry for Fletcher tonight, i missed the sending off but apparently it was a fair tackle?

It was a great tackle...I think the ref was fooled by Fabregas' reaction and didn't notice the ball change direction.

Dont think so as the spurs penalty evened up the clear penalty we didnt get against everton.

uhuh...you still need a 100 odd decisions to go against you before your any where near even

even though it hasnt been quite as bad since Rafa exposed Fergies underhand tactics ;D

CMON BARCA!!!!

Typical Liverpool fan with your ABU attitude, you were probably celebrating when Everton beat us.

ABU?...

and i was actually...mainly as everton were/are planning a hillsborough tribute at wembley  and at the time there was still 1/2 a chance of an all mersey charity shield plus i just dont like the arrogance of uniteds manager & team lol

for instance this weekend imma be a man city fan lol u mad??

glad arsenal are out though 8)

Elano

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2009, 03:53:41 AM »
ronaldo has been fantastic on the 3rd goal.......100 meters in....20/30 seconds ?  :o
this guy is a dick head but deserves another golden trophie next year

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2009, 04:00:48 AM »

CMON BARCA!!!!

ABU?...

and i was actually...mainly as everton were/are planning a hillsborough tribute at wembley  and at the time there was still 1/2 a chance of an all mersey charity shield plus i just dont like the arrogance of uniteds manager & team lol

ABU = Anyone But United , even supporting Everton the rival team in your own city in a cup you were no longer in.

The league is obviously different as you have a faint/slim hope that you can win the league which must be getting smaller by the day so i can understand that.

If chelsea beat barca you will be wanting them to win the final wont you.

Elano

« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2009, 04:05:32 AM »
hey kuruption.....what do you think of the 3rd goal of ronaldo ?  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2009, 04:14:38 AM »

Great goal, 8 touches from one end of the pitch to the other in 15 seconds.

Like you said earlier great desire from Ronaldo to go from one penalty area to the other and then calmly finish.

Great play from Park and Rooney picking the right passes at the right times also

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2009, 04:16:19 AM »

CMON BARCA!!!!

ABU?...

ABU = Anyone But United , even supporting Everton the rival team in your own city in a cup you were no longer in.

The league is obviously different as you have a faint/slim hope that you can win the league which must be getting smaller by the day so i can understand that.

i explained above why i wanted everton to win that game...plus if they win a trophy they may actually enjoy their success for a while instead of begrudging ours(granted wont last long)  ;D

and if its chelsea manu final...i probably wont watch it...hate both teams equally...be a 1-0 win or penaltys anyway so i wont be missing much

but c'mon barca!!!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2009, 04:22:02 AM »

CMON BARCA!!!!

ABU?...

i explained above why i wanted everton to win that game...plus if they win a trophy they may actually enjoy their success for a while instead of begrudging ours(granted wont last long)  ;D

and if its chelsea manu final...i probably wont watch it...hate both teams equally...be a 1-0 win or penaltys anyway so i wont be missing much

but c'mon barca!!!!

You might hate both teams but im pretty sure i know which one you hate more.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2009, 04:45:35 AM »

CMON BARCA!!!!

ABU?...

but c'mon barca!!!!

you'd be suprised what 15 odd games against each other in 3 seasons can do for a rivalry

also any team that has drogba joe cole john terry cashley cole and malouda in has to be pretty high in the "teams i despise" list

but dont get me wrong i hate utd as much if not more
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 04:50:34 AM by FACT!!!! »

Elano

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2009, 04:47:45 AM »

Great goal, 8 touches from one end of the pitch to the other in 15 seconds.

Like you said earlier great desire from Ronaldo to go from one penalty area to the other and then calmly finish.

Great play from Park and Rooney picking the right passes at the right times also

messi is great but ronaldo will win another golden trophie this year....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2009, 04:50:38 AM »

CMON BARCA!!!!

ABU?...

but c'mon barca!!!!

you'd be suprised what 15 odd games against each other in 3 seasons can do for a rivalry

also any team that has drogba joe cole john terry and malouda in has to be pretty high in the "teams i despise" list

but dont get me wrong i hate utd as much if not more

There is not a player i hate more than John Terry.