Author Topic: Truth is, if Dre were to have evolved he would be making beats like Hi-tek  (Read 1010 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
  hell find his stride, hes too talented no to.

that's what the Dre sympathizers have been saying since like 2002
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

HimselfTheMajestic

whats the slim thug beat dre did for him?

and im not gonna lie, i thought the beat for grow up was whack, till i heard it some more.

now i can't get enough of that track. i guess it just took time for it to grow on me.

i liked the beats he gave busta, i liked the beats he gave snoop for blue carpet.

yo, but how about the thats that beat? its a nottz beat, but dre co-produced it right?

that beat is the most bonkers beat i've heard in a while.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
y'all know that outta control remix is the most banging beat dre has made for years. if he can make tracks like a few years ago i dunno what's going on with his recent output...
lol the Outta control remix ain't that good  :laugh:
and you act like Dre's magical fingers were cut off  :D

Matty

outta control remix is banging! classic dre bounce but with new drums, silly bass, smooth piano, funky guitar. if detox was a cd full of beats like that but more fleshed out it would be bumping!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
outta control remix is banging! classic dre bounce but with new drums, silly bass, smooth piano, funky guitar. if detox was a cd full of beats like that but more fleshed out it would be bumping!

an album full of club beats
  :P

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Runnin'
Ol' English
Letter to the King

Just like the 2001 beats all sounded like modern Chronic beats, Hi-tek's beats on Game's three album all sound Dre beats of this era, new level shit

Timbaland >> Hi-Tek.

timberland is wack as fucj. hi tek shits on timbaland

outguerra

• Lil Geezy
he's too bussy getting bigger than superman too make beats but when detox drops all you little dick riders will be first in line. 8)  :banana_dss:

boss of the west

• 'G'
LOOK LONG BEACH IS FAGGOT I SEE YOU HATING AGAIN NIGGAS IS TIRED OF YO ASS YOU GOTTA BE A TIRED AS OLD RAPPER OR SOMTHIN U A BITCH THOUGH BLOOD ON PIRU ILL SMASH YO PUNK ASS!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 04:25:20 AM by boss of the west »

Black Gloves

LOOK LONG BEACH IS FAGGOT I SEE YOU HATING AGAIN NIGGAS IS TIRED OF YOUR ASS YOU GOTTA BE A TIRED AS OLD RAPPER OR SOMTHIN U A BITCH THOUGH BLOOD ON PIRU ILL SMASH YO PUNK ASS!

game is that u? :laugh:

boss of the west

• 'G'
FUCK ANY THREAD LONG BEACH IS FAGGOT PUTS UP HE IS A BITCH AND THIS INGLEWWOD BLOOD!

Black Gloves

FUCK ANY THREAD LONG BEACH IS FAGGOT PUTS UP HE IS A BITCH AND THIS INGLEWWOD BLOOD!

why u so mad??

he aint talkin about u?

Invincible

Runnin'
Ol' English
Letter to the King

Just like the 2001 beats all sounded like modern Chronic beats, Hi-tek's beats on Game's three album all sound Dre beats of this era, new level shit

Timbaland >> Hi-Tek.

timberland is wack as fucj. hi tek shits on timbaland

Dunno about shits on, but Tek is better.