Author Topic: Glasses Malone - Haterz (Feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman)  (Read 784 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Glasses Malone - Haterz (Feat. Lil Wayne & Birdman)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 03:28:07 PM »

Told y'all. Mack Dime and them should've dropped his albmu when he had a lil buzz i doubt he'll ever get that buzz again unless its a club hit featuring big artists.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 04:03:43 PM »
some more wack west coast shit. niggas need to stay in the lab.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Offence

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »

Told y'all. Mack Dime and them should've dropped his albmu when he had a lil buzz i doubt he'll ever get that buzz again unless its a club hit featuring big artists.
WHat big buzz ? the big buzz was mostly on the west coast i be new york a lot and I've yet to hear G on the radio over there i fuck with g...his buzz is really only starting to hit older places now ....so they did the right thing by waiting

Black Gloves

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 05:10:35 PM »

WHat big buzz ? the big buzz was mostly on the west coast i be new york a lot and I've yet to hear G on the radio over there i fuck with g...his buzz is really only starting to hit older places now ....so they did the right thing by waiting

smh at u thinkin he got some buzz in NY now? how did u figure that?

it was when he actually had a HIT SONG with a WORLD FAMOUS ARTIST with a VIDEO onBET when he had a buzz fuck is you talkin about.

D.A UK

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 05:16:10 PM »
not feeling the video i like the song though, should of cut birdman off the song and got somebody like game or chamillionaire to throw a verse on, i like G.Malone though and think he will make a solid album.
Nas Won! "I prove you lost already"

The_Offence

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »

smh at u thinkin he got some buzz in NY now? how did u figure that?

it was when he actually had a HIT SONG with a WORLD FAMOUS ARTIST with a VIDEO onBET when he had a buzz fuck is you talkin about.
having a video on BET alone don't equal a big enough buzz to drop a album if radio ain't fucking with the track  ;D ;D ;D without radio play you got nothing. buddy is g getting spins world wide ? no so why the fuck would he drop a album just because he has a video on BET...you got no clue what it takes to blow up it doesn't matter how big of a feature he has if the track in not promoted right it's no going any where, you need radio play in cities you never even heard of, you need to hit the road and tour and get you name out there promoting your album doing radio shows from with city to city you also need to go outside the U.S to Europe ect....l ;D @ this guy thinking that video with akon created a big enough buzz to drop a album when outside of cali & internationally its not getting radio spinz ::) yea having a video on BET alone will sell you a million records ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 05:26:11 PM by The_Offence »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 05:50:14 PM »
most cats who drop albums dont get worldwide spins, hopefully this gives him a bigger buzz and they can finally drop the album now Cash Money's finally dropped Wayne. Shoulda put a malone feature on Carter 3 woulda been a good set up...

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 05:55:04 PM »
Looks like G. Malone turnin into a Str8 Bee Dogg...lol

The_Offence

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »
most cats who drop albums dont get worldwide spins, hopefully this gives him a bigger buzz and they can finally drop the album now Cash Money's finally dropped Wayne. Shoulda put a malone feature on Carter 3 woulda been a good set up...
thats why there shit flops your label gotta give you that chance and fucking with a major Distributing label like Universal Records theres no reason why you shouldn't get world wide spinz, fuck you think lil wayne sold so much ? that lollipop track was playing every where WORLDWIDE SPINZ , fuck getting B.E.Ts i mean its kool but people think B,E,T spinz alone can make you go platinum 

CAN ANYBODY THAT LISTEN TO A HIP HOP RADIO STATION THAT PLAY MAINSTREAM HIP HOP TELL ME THEY DIDN'T HEAR THAT LOLLIPOP TRACK IN THERE CITY ON THE RADIO ?

Glasses M

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »
You niggas love to fuc up a good thing.......

judging everything! LOL........

Where would I be without yall?

P.S.

This CRIP for real junior!!!!!!!!!! 8)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 06:59:26 PM by Glasses M »

Bot

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 06:20:33 PM »
You niggas love to fuc up a good thing.......

judging everything! LOL........

Where would I be without yall?

P.S.

This CRIP for real junior!!!!!!!!!! 8)
[/b}

Do ya thang nigga, I aint mad at cha

P.S.  Its okay to flip sides...lol

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 06:59:06 PM »
vid looks fine to me

congrats malone!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

h2k4

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 07:24:30 PM »
I actually thought the video was ok.  Way better than that low budget vid with Akon.  I have a feeling this might get some play because Wayne is all up in it.

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 07:30:55 PM »
i think the vid is a good one, ppl always think because its a westcoast artist it has to be hopping low-lows all the time glasses malone is ready to blow up fuck the haterz

papa-smurf

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 07:39:28 PM »
This video is hell of dope.definately a good look for g.malone