Author Topic: game is the best in the west right now and have been since he hit the rap scene  (Read 267 times)

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
but i can honestly say this about chuc is this niggaz mixtapes and album leftovers i can put a bunch of songs together and have a hot ass album if you think  of tracs like
hard liquor
my bitch
the rip trac he did for 4 bent
just to name a few

22 Twoz

• 'G'
shut up nigga..this nigga tryna..lmao failed attempt..just cuz i called u out now u tryna make it seem like u like him hahaha

lmao the whole g-unit team got aloooot of niggaz on the net workin and grindin hard for them. spider got more than 5 niggaz..wheeeeew hope they get their money cuz theres no way nobody'll like spider cuz hes not talented.
"Hi Travy"

maniacloc

• Lil Geezy
nigga you dont know shit about rap homie..i know about rap homie i aint just stuc on westcoast shit homie
what you know about classics like
kane and able am i my brothers keeper
master p ghetto d
c murder life or death (top 50 rap cd of all time best gangsta album ever made solid beats and rappin)
slim thug mixtapes
ugk
prodigy cormga
norega first cd
styles p
kausion
allfrum tha i first cd
mc eiht death threatz
spice 1 187 he wrote
b legit nigga

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shut up nigga..this nigga tryna..lmao failed attempt..just cuz i called u out now u tryna make it seem like u like him hahaha

lmao the whole g-unit team got aloooot of niggaz on the net workin and grindin hard for them. spider got more than 5 niggaz..wheeeeew hope they get their money cuz theres no way nobody'll like spider cuz hes not talented.

and your on the bws groupie pay roll ?
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
YAWNnnn, when are these pointless net beefs gonna cease ? yall fools need a role model !
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
but i can honestly say this about chuc is this niggaz mixtapes and album leftovers i can put a bunch of songs together and have a hot ass album if you think  of tracs like
hard liquor
my bitch
the rip trac he did for 4 bent
just to name a few
whatever.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.