Author Topic: the michigan - LA connection  (Read 174 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the michigan - LA connection
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:15:19 PM »
through the years michigan rappers have enjoyed a rich connection wth LA and in my opinion this all begins at solar music studios when the chronic was being made at the same time as mc breeds album the new breed.

warren Gs productions were appearing on numerous flint artists  right around the same time as the chronic dropped and i believe it was mc breed who put pac on to warren g but i may be wrong about that.

anyways all dres studio players all did work on the new breed and it has a handful of warren g produced cuts then mc breeds prodeges DFC drop featuring production from warren g and dj slip and writing and guests from DOC and mc eiht among others and more work from dres musicians like colin wolfe etc

this connetion would eventually parlay itself into eminem signing with aftermath. but am i missing anything here? i think top authority had a bunch of LA niggas on there album too.

Sccit

Re: the michigan - LA connection
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 04:27:17 PM »
i think what p is tryna say is LAMBXK1NG PETEY EP comin soon

doublee313

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 09:28:46 PM »
Funny because if you really look back, Dre jacked Mc Breeds sound on The Chronic.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 12:26:46 PM »
Funny because if you really look back, Dre jacked Mc Breeds sound on The Chronic.

THATS WHAT ATL SAID

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 06:49:26 PM »
sccit better rap over the kuffar slapper beat