Author Topic: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik)  (Read 1174 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

We've got another treat for you all from Mr. Terrace Martin himself! Last week we hooked you up with the "My Music, My Life, My Message" track where Terrace breaks down his music philosophy. Now we have another track for you all where Terrace teams up with his good pal and mentor DJ Quik for a Jazz Saxophone & Hip-Hop instrumental called "The Martin & Blake Jam Session."

NEWS & AUDIO LINK: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/767/56/

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Props on this one.  This is dope as fuck.  Hip hop needs this type of shit.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Next week, Terrace teams up with another dope producer for another great jam instrumental....

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Next week, Terrace teams up with another dope producer for another great jam instrumental....

I'm telling you man you gotta convince him to record an instrumental album.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I'm telling you man you gotta convince him to record an instrumental album.

he probably will end up doing so.. right now though he's in the midst of recording 2 solo albums for 2 separate great MC's...  8)

Matty

excellent! thanks 8)

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is smooth as shit im feelin quik and terrace teaming up there a good combo

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is smooth as shit im feelin quik and terrace teaming up there a good combo

my favorite part is just when you think the song has reached it's ending and things are slowing down...... then Quik brings the beat back in.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

my favorite part is just when you think the song has reached it's ending and things are slowing down...... then Quik brings the beat back in.

its called bringin it back to the 1... quik came from the school of james brown and bootsy collins..lol

if the west wanna "come back" producers that can do it..need to say fuck these rappers and get on that dukey stick level..

smegma

thnx

Klue

Re: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik)
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 12:53:32 AM »
good jam yeah. thanks.

Smoke

Re: (New Music) Terrace Martin: The Martin & Blake Jam Session (Prod. By DJ Quik)
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 12:59:46 AM »
great song, props Styles
i love the sax of  Terrace

Smoke

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 01:01:30 AM »
listening till the end seems to me song is interrupted at 4.12 or am i wrong ?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 02:46:16 AM »
This is just HUGE!! what a perfect collabo! I cant wait for next week collabo  8)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 03:24:42 AM »
nice one. Hip Hop needs more sax 8) props styles